/operate/ - Endchan Operations

Let us know what's up

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom

Expand All Images


(196.65 KB 928x751 Nigger_spammer_MOD.jpg)
Anonymous 05/13/2017 (Sat) 08:51:14 [Preview] No. 6279
Hi dear site owners,

We have a problem with /pol/. One of our newly appointed mods is apparently the "nigger spammer" who is using Tor to bump old threads. I am suspecting the BO and the mod to be either one and the same person using different VPN mod accounts or BO has hi-jacked the board to crash it by employing his friends or family members.

Right now i was banned for exposing the new mod to be the spammer himself in the board own meta thread. As you may understand /pol/ is a NS board which is targeted by so many groups of people.
While the new mod is creating dozens of "honey pot" threads old popular threads were slid and /pol/ is dying.
The board is dying and I don't know what we suppose to do.
Some posts and threads are deleted, I myself was banned in the meta thread. The mods are creating a chaos and they they use it to ban random people and lock and delete unwanted threads.


The BO himself has developed the tactic to let the mods do the job for him so he keeps his clean image. Once a mod has messed up the board far enough he simply replaces him (likely with the same guy by deleting the old mod account and creating a new one. Ocolette is owning the board for approximately 5 months now and it has become same bs as 8/pol/ were people are getting banned unfairly and for ridiculous reasons.

I have taken screenshots and archived all evidence. I'm ready to upload it if required.
People are now leaving /pol/ in big numbers and I ask you to help to save the board from Ocolette and his moderation.


Anonymous 05/13/2017 (Sat) 08:59:56 [Preview] No. 6280 del
(170.76 KB 1231x560 Board spam.jpg)
(776.83 KB 1396x1109 Boardshot3.jpg)
(1.02 MB 1240x1200 modchaos.png)


Anonymous 05/13/2017 (Sat) 09:01:56 [Preview] No. 6281 del


Anonymous 05/13/2017 (Sat) 09:05:30 [Preview] No. 6282 del
(485.81 KB 1423x1313 Liar_Mod.jpg)
(432.97 KB 1082x1734 Mod_expose.jpg)
This is where i exposed them. I was banned for posting this picture in the meta: [Mod_exposed_to_be_nigger_spammer]


Anonymous 05/15/2017 (Mon) 05:04:58 [Preview] No. 6285 del
>>6282
/pol/ BO here. These are two different vols. ID: eaf is George_Costanza talking about a vol that has since been removed. The vol "unknown" who "poked" the pedo/nigger spammer has been removed.

>While the new mod is creating dozens of "honey pot" threads old popular threads were slid and /pol/ is dying.
Why don't you report some of these instead of just complaining about them? Are you talking about the Trump template threads?


Anonymous 05/15/2017 (Mon) 06:46:06 [Preview] No. 6286 del
>>6285
Your new Vol here. Not unknown. This is the actual gay nigger spammer who created this post. I'm 90% certain he's also imkikey, I've been comparing file names he uploads for the past few days. Every time they're the same and the same on 8pol. Same formatting too.

OP is a faggot.


Anonymous 05/15/2017 (Mon) 06:54:31 [Preview] No. 6287 del
>>6279
>Some posts and threads are deleted
False. The 'unknown' mod did this and he's gone.
>While the new mod is creating dozens of "honey pot" threads old popular threads were slid and /pol/ is dying.
Name one? I create 1-2 threads daily all 100% relevant to Politically Incorrect w/ proper formatting and archive links to boot.
>The BO himself has developed the tactic to let the mods do the job for him
BO is active daily in threads and I also conversate on every action I take with him, GC I have yet to speak to, but this is false.
>People are now leaving /pol/ in big numbers
False. PPH has only increased.
>>6282
>This is where i exposed them. I was banned for posting this picture in the meta:
You were going into multiple old threads and posting this same autistic bullshit completely irrelevant to the threads. On several occasions I told you to contribute to the board, create new threads, and cut the bullshit. Instead you kept derailing totally off topic threads with this bullshit. Finally after about 12 hours of this shit for the entire day I banned you. For ONE DAY. Then you just came back and started posted off topic images claiming it was the BO and he's in Canada etc etc etc and now you're banned again for 3 days. If this were any other image board they'd have gassed your ass permanently the first time and not given you 30 chances to stfu and contribute.
Come back in three days, participate and you'll be fine
Come back and start this sperglord faghotry and you'll be gassed again.
Pretty simple. faggot


Anonymous 05/17/2017 (Wed) 02:04:01 [Preview] No. 6295 del
GOYIM BTFO


Elders of 4Chon 06/12/2017 (Mon) 19:15:34 [Preview] No. 6435 del
kek. you guys actually brought FOKY on as a volunteer?


Anonymous 06/12/2017 (Mon) 19:21:19 [Preview] No. 6436 del
>>6435
You talking as a global vol or a board vol? Present evidence.


Anonymous 06/12/2017 (Mon) 20:53:20 [Preview] No. 6437 del
you can say top kek. when you say praise kek that is a problem.


Anonymous 06/13/2017 (Tue) 05:18:24 [Preview] No. 6438 del
>>6437
>based fororogs

no


odilitime Board volunteer 06/13/2017 (Tue) 08:31:03 [Preview] No. 6440 del
Endchan admins don't mess with BO's wishes. Talk to your BO.


##bGHwCp 06/14/2017 (Wed) 05:17:38 [Preview] No. 6453 del
>>6435
possibly, he doesn't really seem like FoKy but he does the same rss dumping shit.


Anonymous 06/14/2017 (Wed) 05:20:21 [Preview] No. 6454 del
>>6438
Top kek is different from kek. sometimes people will use kek instead of lol to say top kek is a verification of the bag of snacks lol reference not the frog.


#sj7DAl 06/18/2017 (Sun) 12:13:50 [Preview] No. 6497 del
>>6440
>ndchan admins don't mess with BO's wishes. Talk to your BO.
WRONG!! Listen carefully odili, because this is damn serious.
I urge you to keep track of major boards like /pol/, /v/, etc because that's the flagships of this chan.

You have seen the meta of /pol/ on the topic "RPD", who was a exposed to work for Jim. Many people come to this site to see /pol/ and other chans send in their people to destroy and hi-jack our boards because end/pol/ is not controlled by them (whoever this several groups and individuals are). You have to keep track of the flagships like /pol/ and you have to interfere if required.

Other custom boards, even if popular should stay untouched.


The thing is, other chan owners from 4chan and 8chan and their BO's and people can't hi-jack this chan because you are owning it. They can try to bribe you or buy it like Jim did (though). But what they can do is simply to take over the board and therefore: even if you are the site owner, the board becomes controlled by them. And it goes a step further: Even you are the site owner and the BO is uncontrolled, they still can sneakily spam the board with their articles (like to RPD did), to take over the narrative of the board and therefore the board becomes controlled again.
BO is actually responsible to prevent this by deleting the Trojan narrative and spam and carefully selecting vols. If he stops logging in like ocolette did and allows his Trojan mod to censor people, delete threads and run wild - then all I can do is to ask you to look up things.

All I as a user can do is present evidence and you are our last hope to clear tings up. Otherwise people are forced to leave like they did on 4chan and 8chan, because that sites and their boards are taken over.

Lucky ocolette came back to sanity and got rid of that psychopath. I know he had to struggle with himself to remove him because ocolette he is a good but naive guy. All RPD had to is is to lie and it worked out for him. Ocolette ignored most of the evidence I presented him until some Anons managed to trace RPD to his rat nests where it became undeniable and ocolette got slapped by the blatant reality.
I hope ocolette learned something about trusting friendly strangers who praise him and want to be his friend. There is a good reason why our parents warned us to not to enter cars from random men, who ask for the way.


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 05:30:30 [Preview] No. 6505 del
>>6497
A change in this policy would mean stepping in and taking end/pol from Ocelotte. Plus it would mean any moderation decides on pol would reflect directly on Endchan staff.

Why inject the administration into the drama?


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 06:20:32 [Preview] No. 6506 del
>>6505
1: he wants /pol/ and /news/ for himself to fuck up with shitty threads and responses.
2: he just want to see it all burn down to the ground.
3: he might make odilitime look like yet another Jim on purpose.
4: some of the above.
5: all of the above.
6: something worse than all of the above.


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 06:28:05 [Preview] No. 6507 del
>>6506
This is more subversive than anything I have read with his capcode on. I dont even understand what the problem I can see where getting upset over a locked thread or 2 but still he is very vocal with the users there is an approach to quality that I can see with the moderation.

You want to have ocelotte removed so you can then complain about it like how he now has to be hyper aware of suggestions and shit.I am surprised he has put up with this shit for this long.


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 07:01:55 [Preview] No. 6509 del
>>6507
by "he" I meant gay nigger spammer >>6497 #sj7DAl


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 08:42:02 [Preview] No. 6510 del
>>6506
RPD here.
You can have /pol/. Ocellote is an incompetent cuckold and I want no part of that shit. It's /fringe/ or /x/ with anything regarding /pol/ such as current events being banned. I'm good. It's all you fags. Keep my name out of your shitty dead board that 4 people use and hop IPs to chat to each other. K thx


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 08:44:14 [Preview] No. 6511 del
>>6510
I might also add its BO's board. He can do with it what he pleases. I may disagree and think he's a faggot but he is rightfully in control. If you don't like It, make another board. Breddy simple faggots


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 08:50:11 [Preview] No. 6514 del
>>6510
>you can have /pol/
You never were a Board Owner of /pol/, you were kicked off from being a Board Vol for being tied to The Goldwater and Anime Right News. I think people would rather have you give up /news/ to someone, perhaps maybe transfer the board ownership to odilitime or ocellote.


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 09:16:08 [Preview] No. 6515 del
>>6514
>I think people would rather have you give up /news/
Suck My massive Germanic Cock


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 09:18:04 [Preview] No. 6516 del
>>6514
>you were kicked off from being a Board Vol for being tied to The Goldwater
Also false and more spin
I never wrote an article for the GW until days after I was no longer on end/pol/
You can make excuses for Ocellote's AntiCurrent Events bias all you like but /pol/ here is dead and complete shit


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 09:20:14 [Preview] No. 6517 del
>>6515
You know that you can still post in /news/ without (((owning the news))), right?

>>6516
So you do admit that you now currently work for Jim? That's just wonderful, goes to show how you have more in common with 8chan than endchan.


Anonymous 06/19/2017 (Mon) 09:49:24 [Preview] No. 6519 del
>>6515
In other words, we (I'm just a long time user here, been here since day one) don't trust you with controlling /news/ because you officially now have a monopoly over the truth through the ad revenue income Jim gets from your altkike tier low effort articles. There's no "neutral party" that can control /news/ perhaps except for odilitime. I'm afraid you would lock thread creation and only post your own shitty articles after some shitlord spams on /news/.


#sj7DAl 06/19/2017 (Mon) 10:18:39 [Preview] No. 6520 del
>>6505
>>6506
>>6507
>remove ocolette
wowowowow mr. tested77IQ
I'm not talking about removing ocolette. I'm talking about odili to keep some minor track of some of the flagship boards like /v/ and /pol/, just in case something like (((RPD))) happens again.

ocolette does a good NOT job even though he suck penis from time to time, but he is still the best we can get out of the available trash from the trashbin.


#sj7DAl 06/19/2017 (Mon) 11:53:49 [Preview] No. 6521 del
(23.14 KB 940x225 1post.png)
(59.75 KB 600x1032 report spam.png)
>>6520

Anyway: Here is how things look on our board right now:

1.) I post in a thread because I disagree with OP.
2.) I beat OP with arguments and logic.
3.) OP fails and goes crazy into autistic screeching modus spewing: "RED TEXT RED TEXT RED TEX".
4.) Red text has no effect.
5.) OP or one of the other butthurt guys spams the report.
6.) Report has no effect.
7.) OP or one of the other butthurt guys runs over to the meta and spams the meta.
8.) ocolette comes in. ocolette has no idea on what's going on but he bans me for no reason for disagreeing with OP on a topic.
9.) Conversation on the initial thread died as like-minded people think they have won as I can't post any longer freely.
10.) I'm forced to renew my IP and leave the initial thread.
11.) Number of unique ID's rises on the board to 19, while the amount of unique people goes down. (estimation: there are 4-8 people on the board using different IP's. 1 or 2 of them are simply spammers = there are only 6 people on the board.
1 BO
1 MOD
1 me
3 Anons
2 spammers

Math: 1IP(BO) + 1IP(MOD) + 4IP's(me) + 3IP's(Anons) + 10IP's(spammers) = 19 unique IP's for 8 people posted that day = nearly death board.

12.) Now me and other people are banned and no one is posting anymore. Conversations are not longer happening, because there are only like minded people left. People are scared to open threads because likely they will be deleted anyway - spammers and shills are the only one left opening threads. People are scared to post their opinions as they will be accused to be a spammer or shill and will get banned anyway, just for having different opinions.
PPH drops to it's average low: 0
Board DEAD

13.) Next day people wake up and post mostly on the meta thread as they are disappointed. The only protest they can come up with is spamming the board. Spam overlaps with real spammers.
14.) No one knows on what's going on anymore and who is who. Board quality drops even further.
Everyone is blaming each other, while shills take advantage of the chaos.
15.) Everyone agrees ocolette is a faggot (including ocolette himself).


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 10:05:55 [Preview] No. 6526 del
>>6520
ah thanks for the clarification. But you still want the administration to step in and take a side (whether that's your faction, or the BOs), so I still think any failures in pol would be more directly tied to the site and admins overall.

I know that sounds really good for your faction but I don't think it's healthy for Endchan. And what if the admins do interfere as you suggest and ended up working with another faction like RPD instead?

I think it's best that End/pol is whatever ocelotte decides it is.


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 12:19:59 [Preview] No. 6527 del
(24.86 KB 812x135 o_POL.jpg)
(67.75 KB 948x226 format.jpg)
>>6526
>But you still want the administration to step in and take a side
>any failures in pol would be more directly tied
Not at all. You may also understand it already turned into a PPH:0 top failure. 90% of the posts are now people on the meta.
Odili does keep track of things and it's not like odili gives a damn about his own site. I don't think odili likes whats going on with /pol/, (((RPD))) and ocolette.

>I think it's best that End/pol is whatever ocolette decides it is.
That exactly is the problem. There was even was a period ocolette wasn't logging in anymore. This guy does not care and people know it and they can feel it. If the board owner does not care about his own site - how does it suppose to work out? His "not caring" mindset has lead the board to where it is now: PPH:0


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 17:22:05 [Preview] No. 6529 del
>>6527
>There was even was a period ocolette wasn't logging in anymore
Get fucked, I was busy IRL and can't always be online for days on end. Sorry I wanted to trust my vols.

>>6521
>8.) ocolette comes in. ocolette has no idea on what's going on but he bans me for no reason for disagreeing with OP on a topic.
No, I banned you for being a specific user that has spammed the board before. Just like every other time I've banned you, you are sick in the fucking head dude.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 17:41:31 [Preview] No. 6530 del
RPD here
During my tenure on /pol/ I cleared probably close to 100 bans
Here the site is dying and can't even get donations
Yet the /pol/ BO/MODS (on a nearly dead board) had around 100 banned IPs. Makes no fucking sense. I cleared them all. They kept reading a half dozen or so a day though and worse is they would permanently ban them instead of short Bans.
New anons can't even use VPN because they have them all banned hence the death of the board.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 17:48:50 [Preview] No. 6531 del
Endchan needs users and growth and also donations
/pol/ is a hallmark board to any imageboard site
How can it grow and get donations when they have 100 IPs banned? How can it grow when they won't allow debate and discussion? It won't and it cannot. Either Ocellote is a paid 8ch shill or a lefty.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 17:48:52 [Preview] No. 6532 del
>>6530
I'm using a VPN right fucking now and I can still post on there. Also, there's always motherfucking Tor to post with which nobody can ban Tor except for odilitime. I'd be inclined to believe your nonsense when you post proof of new anons that tried to post on /pol/, though I suspect they're normies from Twitter and Reddit.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 17:51:29 [Preview] No. 6533 del
>>6532
>getting this defensive
The ban list was over 100 deep. You know it. I know itm
Permanent too which is worse. You are cancer and have destroyed /pol/. Enjoy it though. Enjoy your board where you can log in every 3 or 4 days and see one thread and two replies. Outside of the meta thread of course where you sperg and ban anyone who talks about your shitty handling. How many new bans do you add each day? How many new users?
I assure you the bans outweigh the users. That much is certain. You are the death of this website.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 17:52:44 [Preview] No. 6534 del
>>6521
>those images
All the proof anyone needs that the board itself is ran by incompetent hugbox cuckolds


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 18:06:10 [Preview] No. 6536 del
>>6533
I'm not ##bGHwCp, I'm not g_c, just a concerned anon. Still waiting for empirical proof of people using VPNs (even naming what VPN they're using) posting which IP that they're using and that it's blocked on /pol/. It should be easy to prove that it's happening, you work for Jim and you know some people. If five or more paid VPNs are blocked, I'll believe you. Unless one uses static IPs, there's not much of a reason to be so buttfrustrated about being blocked when most people have dynamic IPs. I don't think range bans are set in place either. Also, no Board Owner nor Volunteer can see which specific IP is being blocked. The image in >>6521 was all posts in one thread by one shitposter reported by one report. Only one IP was blocked.


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 18:55:00 [Preview] No. 6538 del
>>6530
Fuck off you alt-kike faggot. There is no option to 'perma' ban someone here. At least learn how the site works before you run your disinfo campaign. You tried to turn /pol/ into a Trump circlejerk and now are trying to kill it.

>>6531
> Either Ocellote is a paid 8ch shill or a lefty.
LOL. This is rich coming from the fucking faggot that works for Jim Watkins

reminder this is who I'm speaking with:
https://gab.ai/RedPillDropper
https://twitter.com/iwillredpillyou?lang=en
http://animeright.news/cutlass9mm/introducing-endchan
http://thegoldwater.com/author-post/Red-Pill


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:00:59 [Preview] No. 6539 del
>>6538
and yes I did give out some long bans for the specific user that uses fucked up filenames and has admitted to spamming the board numerous times. If you really think maintaining the banlist is hurting the board I can clear it, I'm not going to worry about IPs and assume that anyone who uses those IPs would attempt to appeal if they were wrongfully banned.

I have cleared rangebans and only have 23 bans active, this is not surprising since most of the spammers have used VPNs or tor.

also RPD's pleddit:
https://www.reddit.com/user/RedPillDropper


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:04:12 [Preview] No. 6540 del
(85.34 KB 820x420 a1.jpg)
(61.94 KB 500x333 sfawfasawggasg.jpg)
>>6529
>No, I banned you for being a specific user that has spammed the board before
Your board was spammed because you enabled a shit mod known77IQ, who was up to destroy the board. That guys was a silly newfag and rulecuck, he did not even know simple chan terminology.
This guys lashed out at me and other people and went on a banning-spree later on. You took his side to ban me for no real reason (omg shitty 2D loli) and then you flip-flopped against him and kicked him.
Same shit with (((RPD))).
First you allowed him to become a mod, even through I warned you - he was not qualified. Then you took his side to ban me again and you told him to do "whatever the fuck he wants" and then you flip-flopped and kicked him same as knownIQ77.

The name "ocelotte" does not suit you.
You are fucking kike weasel. You change your opinion each 3 days like your do with your underwear.

You and your girlfriend (>>6536) in the meta talk about quality of /pol/ and low PPH. Look up the recent posts and threads - there is no quality nor PPH. And don't try to blame me again because I barely posted on your now dead board outside of the meta for about a month. During (((RPD's))) reign I made 4 threads of which 2 were deleted by him and the other two not, because they were about Trump and his administration and (((RPD))) only accepts Trumptard related articles.
And stop whining about "muh IRL", even when I was top busy, I always found the time to log in and check out out conditions.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:09:23 [Preview] No. 6541 del
>>6540 isn't really wrong and is way less annoying than rpd ever was is because he's not gone anywhere


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:10:09 [Preview] No. 6542 del
>>6539
>has admitted to spamming the board numerous times.
Lie! I spammed it only once over month ago and it was your fault.

What about if you ban yourself instead? It's not me who messed up - it was you, again and again and again...



Now you started to delete sneakily meta posts.
Do not lie again - they were not spam and it was not just me. This meta posts contained something about you and your fail. That's why you wanted to get rid of them.
http://archive.is/G9UlQ


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:18:17 [Preview] No. 6543 del
>>6540
>a1.jpg
>sfaawfasawdewad.jpg

>Your board was spammed because you enabled a shit mod known77IQ, who was up to destroy the board
I don't think he was out to destroy the board, I think he's just a bitter guy who was mad he couldn't turn the board into what he wanted it to be. I still don't know what that was, probably way more heavy moderation than I'm cool with which would then lead to agenda-driven moderation.

>You took his side to ban me for no real reason (omg shitty 2D loli) and then you flip-flopped against him and kicked him.
I took his side because you stir up the board, you not only posted '2D loli' but 3D images of children. That's what got you your initial ban and have been out to get the board in any way possible ever since.

Unknown and RPD were shit vols who were likely out to influence the board in one way or another but this does not excuse the shit you've been doing.

> do "whatever the fuck he wants"
I'd like to have vols I don't have to constantly monitor. I'd like to just trust the site's built-in transparency with logs. I never wanted to deal with agenda-driven vols and removed them when they were outed(in-part, thanks to you with Unknown and thanks to Unknown with RPD)

this also doesn't excuse your attempts to fuck the board up.

>>6542
>Lie! I spammed it only once over month ago and it was your fault.
No, you spammed it with gay niggers three or four times.

>Now you started to delete sneakily meta posts.
I'm not going to waste space on my board for /int*/ faggots or laintards talking about how they are out to destroy it. If you want to brag about the disruption campaign you've been partaking in do it elsewhere.


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:19:04 [Preview] No. 6544 del
>>6540
>And stop whining about "muh IRL", even when I was top busy, I always found the time to log in and check out out conditions.
I also highly doubt you have ever been busy in your life since you're a low-life lolicon who spams gay niggers as a hobby.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 19:39:30 [Preview] No. 6545 del
(108.76 KB 1080x1080 comfycr.jpg)
every iteration of /pol/ turns into shit because you rulecucks don't know how to self moderate


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 20:08:29 [Preview] No. 6546 del
(1.59 MB 1374x956 asffasffaf.png)
>>6543
> 3D images of children
EXCUSE AND ANOTHER LIE!!
I posted them to show that 8/pol/ is censoring content and Jim being a hypocrite. I did not know it was against this sites rules BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL. (pic related: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jj8O0cuKlc0 [Embed]&gl=US )

It's was not porn nor it was nude. The picture I posted is a screenshot from on Youtube. It was in relation to Jim and Google ads and therefore a link to Jims cooperation for data mining with Google.
When 8chan was hacked on 1st April, the guy who linked the hack here posted a picture of an underage girl too here on endchan and no one gave shit.


>this also doesn't excuse your attempts to fuck the board up.
AND ANOTHER LIE!!
I didn't fucked up the board. I was stalked by a guy called Schlomoko. I reported him several times and non of your mods nor you did anything.
This guy spammed each thread I went and tried to derail it. I ignored him initially but he kept spamming and I reported him and again and again. Nothing happened so I defended myself by counter arguing him on his level.
Then you crawled out of you "IRL" shit hole and as always, not knowing whats going on you banned me instead of him.

>No, you spammed it with gay niggers three or four times.
Don't play stupid. You know there are actually other people on this board able to download Tor and spam niggers.

>I'm not going to waste space on my board for /int*/ faggots or laintards talking about how they are out to destroy it. If you want to brag about the disruption campaign you've been partaking in do it elsewhere.
THAT GUY IS NOT ME! You are top tier dumb and delusional, same as you were when putting (((RPD))) and the other fag in role. You are trying to take your fail and put it on me, (((RPD))), konwnIQ77 and others.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 20:18:38 [Preview] No. 6547 del
>>6546
the 13th amendment made it illegal to own niggers like that. reported


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 20:25:06 [Preview] No. 6548 del
>>6546
>EXCUSE AND ANOTHER LIE!!
No, you posted pictures of a 12 year old who was "all dolled up" and claimed 12 year olds were "grown up women"
You're fucked in the head and never own up to your end of this.

>I did not know it was against this sites rules BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL.
I don't know what you posted, if you posted something on the calibur of the /8leaks/ guy then you did nothing wrong. I was told you posted something that could be a dost violation and if you did you got banned rightfully.

>I was stalked by a guy called Schlomoko
By the time Him and Hitler Poster were "stalking" you, you'd already made a problem of yourself. They did nothing wrong, I am determined to keep you off the board after you fucking spammed it.

>This guy spammed each thread I went and tried to derail it.
Because you always post with fucked up file names, bad english, and are generally a shit-stitting faggot that would have gotten chased off of any board.

>You know there are actually other people on this board able to download Tor and spam niggers.
And they all use your exact file names, cadence, IP-pool, etc? Kill yourself man.

>THAT GUY IS NOT ME
Clearly, I never said it was.

>You are trying to take your fail and put it on me
You did admit to spamming the board, all I've been doing it trying to remove you. I appreciate the users that pointed your very obvious posts out, fucking mentally ill pedophile fuck. Go get a lobotomy.


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 21:15:24 [Preview] No. 6549 del
(66.74 KB 945x226 format.jpg)
>>6548
12 years old "girls" are considered as grown up. Until 130 years ago England allowed marriage of 10 years old.
It was always that way until jews took over the western world and twisted rules over western countries to kill the birth rate of white people to flood western countries with lowest tier shit skin immigrants.

90% of chan users are lolicons. You are a minority and it shows you are rather a reddit twat who likes reddit spacing.
This is why you managed your board into worst unpopularity.
The reason odili does not want to get this chan involved into it, is because the (((host))) would probably kick him off. He also wanted to avoid pedo spam, it did not worked out though, because this chan is full of daily real pedo spam anyway.

>I was told you posted something that could be a dost violation
It wasn't. What I posted was deleted anyway and I did not post it again.


>By the time Him and Hitler Poster
As always you have no idea what's going on on your board. Hitler spammer is Schlomoko.

>you'd already made a problem of yourself.
How? I wasn't banned nor was did I spammed anything. How is that a problem?

>Because you always post with fucked up file names, bad english,
It's my concern how i name my files. My English is ok. You are the donkey who wrote English with "e" instead of "E" while lecturing me.
Also didn't you say you don't care about the format? THIS IS THE GREATEST EXAMPLE OF YOU WEASELING AND LYING YOU FILTHY JEW.
Reddit [pic related] spacing does not offed you but asffafasf.jpg as a barley visible file name does?
You tell other people about their "bad" English while writing English with "e"?
hmmmm...



>And they all use your exact file names, cadence, IP-pool, etc? Kill yourself man.
I have no idea of the IP pool not how Tor works, but some guys were mimicking me. I have removed Tor from PC over a month ago.

>fucking mentally ill pedophile fuck
Mentally illness is a jewish invention. Bad you are not a real /pol/lack so you don't really understand anything about /pol/.

>chased off of any board
The only chan I was ever banned from was 8chan for saying a word against Dooonad Trump. The only guys who ever banned me was Imkamfy and one of the kike mods from (8/b/).
Lol dat. At least Imkamfy banned the reddit spacers.


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 21:23:14 [Preview] No. 6550 del
(146.92 KB 684x1024 albanian_kid.jpg)
>>6279
>We have a problem with /pol/. One of our newly appointed mods is apparently the "nigger spammer" who is using Tor to bump old threads.

What's wrong with that? Is it because old pol threads are just as retarded as new pol threads only without the novelty of being 'topical' to the butthurt of the week?

<implying yes, they are


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 21:35:58 [Preview] No. 6551 del
(197.36 KB 800x600 a1aa.jpg)
(20.58 KB 480x360 a3.jpg)
(124.74 KB 636x960 a2ff.jpg)
>>6548
You are one of the worst /pol/ owners out there and you are a lying kike weasel.

>>6550
>albanian
That's not an Albanian. Your stupid brother is a stinky magjup. Go back to Pakistan and hang with your parents in the trees.


##bGHwCp 06/20/2017 (Tue) 22:18:16 [Preview] No. 6552 del
>>6549
First off I am not going to get into an AoC debate with you because I hold certain beliefs that could get me labeled a 'pedo' as well. I relate to you on some level with this. My beliefs aren't nearly as extreme as yours however so this aspect of you inherently disgusts me, I believe you enjoy this disgust much like a fag enjoys the disgust he invokes in normal people.

>reddit twat who likes reddit spacing.
This is funny because RPD's reddit account was a big part of the reason I removed him. I have never used reddit, and am not interested in policing formatting here. "reddit spacing" has become ridiculous and shouldn't be used to enforce moderation decisions.

>The reason odili does not want to get this chan involved into it, is because the (((host))) would probably kick him off
This is the exact reason I both deleted and was okay with further deletion of your posts.
From what I was told(I did not see your initial post) you posted girls that were in "child modeling" situations. This could potentially violate dost, and is not welcome at all. I also am fine with people deleting your 2D lolis(as well as any other posts you made) since you evaded bans and are therefore fair game.

>because this chan is full of daily real pedo spam anyway.
I have not seen this in recent times, .pl still gets this though so I won't entirely write this off as a lie. Odi probably just gets to it quickly.

>What I posted was deleted anyway and I did not post it again.
You never reposted the same image, but began a campaign to antagonize the board. I believe you never reposted the image because you wanted to obfuscate your actions(maybe you actually were wrongfully banned by unknown and wanted to play the victim card as you are now instead of just getting "oh what a retard, he's gone now just don't fuck with the board or do it again")

You did spam niggers, start being a massive contrarian as I saw in the redpill on fags thread and the Hitler was a Rothschild thread. I doubt you actually hold these beliefs as other posts of yours(calling me a fag, calling Hitler poster anti-Hitler and celebrating Hitler) contradict this. You also spammed "HITLER WAS A ROTHSCHILD BASTARD" and pictures of people shitting.

>Hitler spammer is Schlomoko.
You have called the Hither poster and several people in the meta-thread that are not Hitler poster "Schlomoko" - how am I supposed to keep up with nicknames you sling around like nothing?

>It's my concern how i name my files
Not when they separate you from any other anon on the board. Not when they make your ban evasion and spamming sprees highly noticeable.

>Also didn't you say you don't care about the format?
Do you know what formatting means you dumb fuck? Formatting is how you space your posts, I don't care if someone uses line breaks, or posts a big textwall. Either one is acceptable. When you come in with poor English skills that make your posting-style different from anyone else's as well as hard to interpret I start to care.

> but asffafasf.jpg as a barley visible file name does?
'you'' do. Anyone can use "reddit spacing" but I have only seen you use fdsfadq.jpg, which are now like a21.jpg. They identify you and you have spammed the board.

>I have removed Tor from PC over a month ago.
Another lie, you posted from tor in the meta-thread recently.

>Mentally illness is a jewish invention
Nah, there is a jewish scheme to label many people who are not mentally ill as mentally ill(like over-diagnosing ADHD and assburgers) but that doesn't mean crazy people don't exist.

I think we have all seen the "ashes and echoes" guy, you think he has all his eggs in one basket? LOL.

>The only guys who ever banned me was Imkamfy and one of the kike mods from (8/b/).
Which other boards do you use because I have not seen your bullshit on any board I browse.

>Lol dat. At least Imkamfy banned the reddit spacers.
>implying this is a good thing


Anonymous 06/20/2017 (Tue) 22:37:01 [Preview] No. 6553 del
>>6551
Thank you for your input. I thought it was a funny thing to write because I saved that image when I was looking for pics of Somalians for Talk Like A Pirate day.


#sj7DAl 06/20/2017 (Tue) 23:47:14 [Preview] No. 6554 del
>>6552
> and am not interested in policing formatting here.
And then you invite redditors by saying "reddit spacing is not that bad"
The screencap is exposing you, no need to try to weasel yourself out of the mess.

> "HITLER WAS A ROTHSCHILD BASTARD" and pictures of people shitting.
No I didn't.
I did posted on the "HITLER WAS A ROTHSCHILD BASTARD" thread but I never said Hiter was a rotschild bastard. I said his grandma Schicklgruber is probably of jewish ancestry and I argued about it with Schlomoko. While Schlomoko never really presented any evidence other than that BS clap from Stormfront, I did showed a lot of evidence and original sources to back up my claims.
Anything other than that was not me.

>You have called the Hither poster and several people in the meta-thread that are not Hitler poster "Schlomoko"
????
The only moment I was thinking other people are the Hitler spammer is when someone on Tor pretended to be me and spammed Niggers. I though it could have been Schlomoko himself but I was sure it was not him but rather a 3rd party guy, so i thought it was maybe the guy who accused me to be a Buddhist and /endpol owner. It was not him either but a someone hiding on Tor.

You are fucking dumb like brick you retard. What part of "I don't have Tor on my PC" you don't understand? Is it so hard to gasp that anyone on Tor could take any identity to spam from any aspect while role playing any person?
Are you this dumb?

>hen they separate you from any other anon on the board
Any other Anon can use this filename too.

>Formatting is how you space your posts, I don't care if someone uses line breaks,
Yeah just it's used by shills to mash up the board. But just ignore it because you "don't" care.

>no one is able to use asfafaf.jpg as a file name except of you and no one can log in on Tor, VPN, Proxy, own IP
...sure

>you posted from tor in the meta-thread recently
That wasn't me.


!!!!!!!!!!!!! #sj7DAl 06/21/2017 (Wed) 00:26:02 [Preview] No. 6555 del
(49.60 KB 444x255 asffasffassf.jpg)
(154.16 KB 1071x700 RPD0513.jpg)
Anyway that's enough evidence and I got him now.

http://archive.is/VsOIS

end/pol/ is owned by a slimy REDDIT SHILL.
So far this guy was weaseling himself through lying and shitting up the board in a very, very sneaky way.
Ocolette is a former reddit user who purposefully employed (((RPD))) as all information on (((RPD))) was available on day 1 and shown in the 1st meta thread of /pol/.
High likely Ocolette was banned from b8/pol/ for reddit spacing and went to end/pol/, where he claimed the board some few months ago.
He himself is unfamiliar with /pol/ nor does he knows what /pol/ is about and most of his actions and strange behavior do support that claim. After (((RPD))) messed up the board entirely, ocolette reached his goal of getting rid of the former user base of /pol/ and crashed the board completely.



End/pol/ is compromised to keep it disabled. The major goal was to ruin it, as this board was the only board out there having specific posters here, telling specific information.
Ocolettes goal was
-to infiltrate the userbase
-create the image of being a "good guy"
-getting rid of former users
-using the scapegoat tactic to shift blame over to other people
-create a new user base mostly of disabled posters and idiots, who are harmless and Trumptard-tier shit


#sj7DAl 06/21/2017 (Wed) 00:36:05 [Preview] No. 6556 del
(49.60 KB 444x255 asffasffassf.jpg)
>>6555

Part 2:

The reason it makes no sense to argue with him is, because he was a reddit shill to being with.
I personally suspect him to be a Clinton voter, who is using our anti-Trump status to turn this board into a Clinton shill corner. Non of it would have worked out with the previous user base, so he kicked them out by using (((RPD))) and keeping him in moderation until the whole board revolted. He know all along (((RPD))) is a Trumptard shill but he pretended he does not know anything. Here is the screenshot(RP0513) from 05/13/2017 proving it.
Ocolette allowed RPD to do whatever he want's until he fulfills his job. Once (((RPD))) fulfilled the purpose to delete several threads and getting rid of several people on the board, ocolette threw him in the trashbin:

Ocolette:
>oh RPD... you are a Trumptard? Wow i need to remove you now
(((RPD))):
>but you told me to act that way
Ocolette:
>ohh? I never said anything
(((RPD))):
>but LOOK you told me to act that way
Ocolette:
>ehrrr ehmmm... you are a ehhh ehhh..... you are trumptard, that's why I remove you anyway


#sj7DAl 06/21/2017 (Wed) 00:37:24 [Preview] No. 6557 del
(154.16 KB 1071x700 RPD0513.jpg)
>>6556
>screenshot(RP0513) from 05/13/2017
This one


#sj7DAl 06/21/2017 (Wed) 01:18:44 [Preview] No. 6558 del
(267.91 KB 1148x1211 (((ocolette))).jpg)
Here (((ocoletts))) tactic simplified.


##bGHwCp 06/21/2017 (Wed) 01:58:46 [Preview] No. 6559 del
>>6554
>And then you invite redditors by saying "reddit spacing is not that bad"
No, there are other behaviors that reddit fucks exhibit that would likely weed them out.

>The screencap is exposing you, no need to try to weasel yourself out of the mess.
>next post is poorly edited MSpaint screencaps.
>reddit spacing is a good thing
Yeah, I don't give half a fuck about "reddit spacing"
People on 8/pol/ have said I was reddit spacing before for typing like I have been ITT. I've never used reddit and am disdainful of the very concept of a site that only lets 'approved' content see the light of day.

>I did posted on the "HITLER WAS A ROTHSCHILD BASTARD"
And when it was deleted you spammed "HITLER IS A ROTHSCHILD BASTARD" with your fucked up filenames.

>rather a 3rd party guy, so i thought it was maybe the guy who accused me to be a Buddhist and /endpol owner. It was not him either but a someone hiding on Tor.
>expecting me to believe this shit
You're saying you were framed yes?

>pretended to be me and spammed Niggers
LOL. You really think I am fucking retarded don't you?

>Are you this dumb?
Apparently you think I am dumb enough to believe someone is doing the exact same shit you've done in the past to try and frame you.

>Yeah just it's used by shills to mash up the board.
If someone is doing it intentionally to take up a lot of space I will ban them, that simple. It won't be because they used too many line-breaks and I want to enforce some arbitrary formatting protocol made up by people spamming 8ch.

>I personally suspect him to be a Clinton voter, who is using our anti-Trump status to turn this board into a Clinton
Why are you framing everything within the US election still? I'm not trying to bring liberals/commies in or promote liberalism/communism.

>>6557
Those are obviously minor warning signs, you were the only one who brought this up and you had already made an ass of yourself and had reason to fuck with the board.
I removed him once his social media accounts were brought into play, and most of the damage he did has been undone.
at the end of the day you are a retard who admitted to spamming the board numerous times and are now further trying to fuck the board up since I've been cracking down on you.

You play all sides and it's evidenced by all your inconsistent bullshit.


Anonymous 06/21/2017 (Wed) 02:16:36 [Preview] No. 6560 del
>>6559
That's why you deleted the meta posts only After i mentioned TRS and lefty/pol seeing end/pol/ as useful idiots

YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG
PISS OFF YOU TRS PEEHOLE CLINTON NIGGER
DAMN YOU TWATS MANAGED TO TAKE OVER end/pol/ TURNING IT INTO A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

NO ONE IS EATING YOUR BS ANYMORE, EVERYONE ALREADY LEFT end/pol/; OR BETTER TO SAY YOU KICKED THEM OUT ON YOUR OWN


Anonymous 06/21/2017 (Wed) 02:18:17 [Preview] No. 6561 del
(21.98 KB 334x299 dfdfhdfhr.jpg)
>>6559
I SMOKE YOU TRS CLINTON NIGGER BITCH


##bGHwCp 06/21/2017 (Wed) 03:14:33 [Preview] No. 6562 del
>>6560
More like you drove them off with your incessant shitposting and I didn't do enough to shut you up.

>thinking I deleted your posts because you mentioned TRS not because you were bragging about disrupting the board
fuck right off


Anonymous 06/21/2017 (Wed) 06:01:05 [Preview] No. 6563 del
>>6562
>>6552
>First off I am not going to get into an AoC debate with you because I hold certain beliefs that could get me labeled a 'pedo' as well.

==OCELLOTE IS A SELF ADMITTED PEDOPHILE HOLY SHIT ENDCHAN /POL/ IS CONTROLLED BY A PEDOPHILE FUCKING CHRIST=+


Anonymous 06/21/2017 (Wed) 10:22:34 [Preview] No. 6564 del
>>6558
RPD here
Two points
One I am not a kike. You can put the Echoes around ocefaggot all day fine by me. Keep them off me.
Two
Note the Omega symbol
Certainly reminds me of masonniggery


Anonymous 06/21/2017 (Wed) 10:53:59 [Preview] No. 6566 del
(69.04 KB 800x430 maddow_1366.jpeg)
>another /pol/ destroyed
And nothing of value was lost!


##bGHwCp 06/21/2017 (Wed) 19:40:48 [Preview] No. 6574 del
>>6563
certain beliefs that could get me labeled a pedo does not mean I am a pedo. I am not personally a pedo but do think that AoC laws are heavily inspired by feminist doctrine.

>>6564
>Certainly reminds me of masonniggery
>calls out supposed masoniggery on endchan
>works for a freemason
seems legit
>


Anonymous 06/22/2017 (Thu) 05:05:21 [Preview] No. 6576 del
So Red Pill Droper was kicked out of the team? I might return to /pol/ then, might, because /endpol/ is so comfy due to the lack of Hitler worshippers who endorse the kikery that was the Volkisch movement in Poland.


Anonymous 06/22/2017 (Thu) 16:06:11 [Preview] No. 6577 del
>>6574
Fuck off you pedo


##bGHwCp 06/22/2017 (Thu) 19:55:02 [Preview] No. 6578 del
>>6576
Yes, RedPillDropper has been removed.


#sj7DAl 06/22/2017 (Thu) 21:35:46 [Preview] No. 6579 del
Peehole (((ocolette))) deleted another good thread, this time about the over representation of Irish people in Trumps administration.
For example I did not knew about it but now the thread is gone


#sj7DAl 06/22/2017 (Thu) 21:36:17 [Preview] No. 6580 del
>>6579
here


#sj7DAl 06/22/2017 (Thu) 21:51:02 [Preview] No. 6581 del
(472.21 KB 1258x820 is a peehole.jpg)
12 active users (3 IP hoppers) on /pol/ left
>b..but muh quality
dumbest catalog of /pol/ i have ever seen in my life
That's not quality, that's the peehole called (((ocolette))) and a dead board


Anonymous 06/22/2017 (Thu) 21:51:48 [Preview] No. 6582 del
>>6581
NO YOU
/AM/ is a dead board


Anonymous 06/23/2017 (Fri) 01:42:31 [Preview] No. 6583 del
>>6581
We all know you've bumped up those shitty threads on purpose.


##bGHwCp 06/23/2017 (Fri) 06:02:54 [Preview] No. 6584 del
>>6583
That's exactly what he did, every one of those threads was bumped with niggers.


Anonymous 06/23/2017 (Fri) 06:42:00 [Preview] No. 6585 del
>>6584

It's not like haven't asked for it.

It took me a while to find the nigger folder in trashbin.

I did it just for you ocolette <3


Anonymous 06/23/2017 (Fri) 06:43:41 [Preview] No. 6586 del
good juice for ocolette


Anonymous 06/23/2017 (Fri) 12:47:11 [Preview] No. 6587 del
>>6585
There's a direct confession, odilitime. There's no mystery now.


Anonymous 06/27/2017 (Tue) 12:34:14 [Preview] No. 6611 del
(309.49 KB 1064x867 dsaaassdfffff.jpg)
here an additional exposure of (((ocolette)))

even b8/pol/ was banning people who tried to shill for "jews are not a race"


Anonymous 06/27/2017 (Tue) 12:48:50 [Preview] No. 6612 del
(46.69 KB 425x408 assffsaaassff.jpg)
(70.20 KB 560x357 ggjjugg.jpg)
end/pol/ has become total joke.

the most popular thread on end/pol/ is now about spencer lol. threads and e-celeb alt-right bs like this is why most of us left unintellectual 8/pol/ in first place.

apparently its ok to call jews "white". thats just ridiculous what ocolette has turned end/pol/ into.


#sj7DAl 06/27/2017 (Tue) 13:10:09 [Preview] No. 6613 del
(89.09 KB 1115x349 fdss.jpg)
>>6587
>direct confession,

i did not spammed any niggers on /pol/ since known77IQ was removed.
i only started to spam niggers 1 week ago and i do feel bad about it because instead of hitting (((ocolette))) its all hitting the kike_icon mod.
(((ocolette))) himself has not logged in at all until i told it on his meta. he then logged in instantly 3 minutes after i made this post [pic related] and deleted it to prevent kike_icon mod to see it.


i think (((ocolette))) pissed his pants as i hit the spot with my post.

it shows that (((ocolette))) was online all the time and simply using kike_icon mod.


##bGHwCp 06/27/2017 (Tue) 17:38:19 [Preview] No. 6615 del
>>6612
>the most popular thread on end/pol/ is now about spencer lol.
It's an anti-spencer thread.
>apparently its ok to call jews "white".
I think he is saying they are a religion not a race, I'd rather have him saying shit like that(I disagree with him on this) than you spamming the board and trying to fuck it up.

>>6613
>i did not spammed any niggers on /pol/ since known77IQ was removed.
Yes you did, you spammed them in this thread as well you schizophrenic faggot.

>was online all the time and simply using kike_icon mod.
Or we were both online at similar times? I don't ignore the board when I'm at my computer, is it really so hard to believe that I am not an extreme no-lifer like yourself?


#sj7DAl 06/27/2017 (Tue) 19:04:49 [Preview] No. 6617 del
>>6615
>Yes you did, you spammed them in this thread as well you schizophrenic faggot.
yes but no, i didnt. why did you ignored the rest of the sentence?
i did not spammed any niggers for over a month until you banned me again 1 week ago

from now on i will always spam niggers at any time and people have joined me. there is at least 1 more guy helping me to spam your board with nigger penis.
because thats what you really want: more nigger penis


Anonymous 06/29/2017 (Thu) 04:50:05 [Preview] No. 6618 del
(((ocolette))):
>Final say: I'm not against a thread for news but if it turns into a circlejerk or general I will also have no problem locking it and going back to the way things are. I've noticed a lot of these threads as well and it is clogging up the catalog. I remember when we had 'culture jamming' threads and other more obscure topics that weren't strictly current events here.
Now 1/3+ of the catalog are threads that are reposts of articles with either pictures of Trump or pictures of Trump looking like a kike. If you think a news thread would mitigate this by all means create one, just know it will not be stickied or given special/preferential treatment.

clinton voter (((ocolette))) goes all in and prepares /pol/anons to delete/censor trump related news and threads! no surprise to me clintoncuck (((ocolette))) gets upset seeing news related to trump so wants to delete them all together. he obviously cant delete them in a crash, so instead he tries to prepare people for an incoming mass censorship of /pol/


##bGHwCp 06/30/2017 (Fri) 21:33:43 [Preview] No. 6622 del
>>6617
>>6618
Where is your evidence that I am a 'clinton shill' ?

> gets upset seeing news related to trump so wants to delete them all together.
No I am just sick of having yourself and one other user sliding the board. get fucked you schizophrenia pedophile freak.


#sj7DAl 07/01/2017 (Sat) 06:14:22 [Preview] No. 6623 del
>>6622
>Where is your evidence that I am a 'clinton shill' ?
where is your evidence 'i was the one' who spammed niggers?


>No I am just sick
yes you are sick but also you are just a dick and the only thing you will get is clouds of raining niggers


Anonymous 07/01/2017 (Sat) 09:12:45 [Preview] No. 6625 del
>No I am just sick of having yourself and one other user sliding the board.
>get fucked
>get fucked you schizophrenia pedophile freak
Afu-fu-fu~


Anonymous 07/01/2017 (Sat) 21:41:17 [Preview] No. 6626 del
>>6279
Apparently this thread is:
D&C Ocelotte, the nigger spammer edition.

>>6625
Imkampfy. We should've known


##bGHwCp 07/01/2017 (Sat) 21:52:54 [Preview] No. 6628 del
>>6623
>where is your evidence 'i was the one' who spammed niggers?
You admitting you did with your trip on you fucking unstable kike.

>only thing you will get is clouds of raining niggers
you admitted it again

>>6625
Of course it's you. I figured as much since you and your alter-ego have the same exact taste in lolicon and mental disorders.


Anonymous 07/01/2017 (Sat) 22:07:24 [Preview] No. 6629 del
>>6628
yes im imkamfy so what?


Anonymous 07/01/2017 (Sat) 23:36:48 [Preview] No. 6631 del
(53.73 KB 640x569 Hitler (2).jpg)
(225.79 KB 960x470 endpol holy shit.jpg)
>>6576
Actually, I'm a Hitler fan and also a fan of the Volkisch movement. I'll be purposely posting on /endpol/ for your enjoyment. If only because that board instantly became a jewish subversion front immediately spammed from the same faggots D&Cing /pol/ volunteers.
>>6560
They're all at /endpol/. All the subversive cunts. That was their ((YOUR)) plan all along.


#sj7DAl 07/02/2017 (Sun) 09:38:48 [Preview] No. 6634 del
(142.58 KB 1441x327 asffffffff.jpg)
>>6628
>fucking unstable white male

thats precisely who you are. a white unstable self hating clinton voter: (((ocolette)))

at fist you appoint one rulecuck mod then you kick him out next day, then you appoint another kabbalah checking frog worshiping mod and you kick him out next month.
then you say a trump general is bad only to change your mind and push for a trump general.
you are mentally weak like a woman and you listen to the hitler spammer, the most dumbest Anon on end/pol/ who also stabbed you in the back (pic related). but obviously you already have forgotten that, because your brain is like that of a fish. you cant remember what happened a day ago unless i tell you (pic related).

g_c is scared of you, he doesn't even dare to talk with you (may go mania-nuts and kick him out too). he knows you are just using him like you did with (((RPD))) and known77IQ. you purposefully shift all work on him to delete niggers while you yourself dont log in. even odili was forced to clean up your board because you are barely even online.

lets be honest: the one who was managing our board was (((RedCrapDropper))). even through it was all trumptard narrative, (((rpd))) did more in one week than you in you whole time as a BO.


Anonymous 07/02/2017 (Sun) 17:53:10 [Preview] No. 6638 del
>>6634
lol. So now you're saying poor g_c and Odilitime have to clean up the niggers and faggots with jizz all over their faces.

THAT YOU POSTED
YOU D&Ced VOLUNTEERS
And I'm the one who stabbed /pol/ in the back? Guess what, Germanocuck? You still haven't publicly denied the ((holocaust)), have you? How's being raped in the ass with Angela Merkel's strapon working out for you?


##bGHwCp 07/02/2017 (Sun) 19:44:41 [Preview] No. 6640 del
>>6634
>a white unstable self hating clinton voter: (((ocolette)))
<guy who can't keep his story straight and saves gay porn, defends fags, and spams boards calling anyone else unstable
lmao look in the mirror. Still waiting for this evidence that I'm a 'clinton shill'

I also don't get why you're still framing everything with the election. Nothing you do makes sense and I can barely parse your shit english and schizo-tier ramblings.

>the most dumbest Anon on end/pol/ who also stabbed you in the back (pic related)
How? You did D&C the vols. I doubt you really care that RPD is alt-kike cancer and just wanted him gone because he helped take care of your spergouts which you sort of admit to here:
<the one who was managing our board was (((RedCrapDropper))). even through it was all trumptard narrative


>you purposefully shift all work on him to delete niggers while you yourself dont log in.
I don't log in occasionally because -unlike you- I'm not a schizophrenic NEET who can afford to hang out online all day screwing with imageboards.

Why do you keep typing out these big rants anyway? They are barely coherent and your other posts contradict them every time, just trying to waste my time?


Anonymous 07/03/2017 (Mon) 00:52:26 [Preview] No. 6641 del
BRING MASON NIGGER BACK


#sj7DAl 07/03/2017 (Mon) 12:15:05 [Preview] No. 6652 del
(80.65 KB 394x500 aassfffffff.jpg)
>>6640
>How? You did D&C the vols

you lying ugly faggot kike! I NEVER D&C THE VOLS.
i told openly since day 1 (((rpd))) and known77IQ are not suitable to run the board. and you knew all along (((rpd))) is a trumpfanboy. i never really said anything against g_c except of him using a kike icon as a name.
g_c would have been a 100000x60 times better BO than you are.

you are a fucking clinton voter. you dont even know what /pol/ is about. you just grabbed the board because you are butt-blasted your female leader lost the election. you faggot.

>he helped take care of your spergouts
(((rpd))) tolerated me more than anyone else. he only banned me 3 times for 1 day and removed the ban on the same day before it even expired.
the only thread he deleted of me was the "AK-47 is plagiarized from stg-44"-thread.
i thought he is a polish or czech slav and was upset i exposed the AK-47 being another ripoff fraud, but actually (((rpd))) is a quarter german american. i think he was right and i shouldnt have talked in the name of germans. nor the stg-44 nor ak-47 nor the m-16 is of my concern. all i thought its just unfair communist russo kikes have stolen german weaponry without giving it credit and they should be punished for it financially.

>I don't log in occasionally because -unlike you- I'm not a schizophrenic NEET
wowowowow you tiny twatboy. im not a neet and whats wrong with spending time on a chan? odili spends a lot on a chan too.
go on, if you call me a "schizophrenic NEET" go call odili that name too. go over to other boards like /libtrejap/ and call them and their BOs "schizophrenic NEETs" too.
scared? you are only tough if you see someone weaker than you. but ok lets call call you a tough boy, a real winner and in reality a silly wage slave working your ass off for some lousy pennies wasting your life in facilities working for some hyper rich kikes to emulate their wealth.

i dont make fun of unemployed people like you do - and by definition, a chans userbase are 90% unemployed pedophiles, dropout losers and retarded lolicon weebs. thats what a chan is.
you can call me whatever you want, it has no effect not even on /pol/ because you are on a chan.

in fact you on the other side are a fucking normfag alien with name of a homosexual transvestite.


Anonymous 07/03/2017 (Mon) 20:03:32 [Preview] No. 6660 del
(205.92 KB 706x914 YOU-ARE-GAY.jpg)
>>6652
LoL. You D&Ced past vols before RPD. I distinctly remember you creating disinfo images about past volunteers. You threw temper tantrums because a picture of a little girl you posted was removed and then your shitty graphics against Vols were posted with your typical sfadfdsf.jpg keyboard raped filenames. "Anyone who isn't for Trump is for Hillary", says the German cuck who has no idea about America anyway.
>communist russo kikes
And yet you hate Hitler like any typical German cuck.
Everyone who speaks native English laughs at your fucking retard sperge posts


Anonymous 07/03/2017 (Mon) 20:05:42 [Preview] No. 6661 del
(548.57 KB 1475x1332 JEALOUS CRY BABY.jpg)
Also reminder that THIS is "unknown". This faggot's playing a game of mockery and subversion and that's all there is to it.


Anonymous 07/03/2017 (Mon) 21:54:08 [Preview] No. 6665 del
what is going on he is a pedo nigger faggot ??


Anonymous 07/04/2017 (Tue) 10:38:51 [Preview] No. 6667 del
>>6665
Even worse. He's a mixed jew German cuckhold. See, jewish DNA is present in non-jewish populations. This makes them an illegitimate race, yet they claim race status. A nigger, spic or mudskin cannot convert to white and white cannot convert to nigger, spic or mudskin. But anyone can convert to Judaism. The problem with GERMANS that that not a single pure German exists anymore. They all died to the Soviets. Those that remain are the product of surrendering pussies who got raped by the Soviet Bolshevik jews and now Germans are jewish mixed bastards. The reason jews had unique features and fucked up genetic diseases is their tendency to believe they're a legitimate race, so they engage in incest to "keep the race pure". They have a massive ego, such as this German jew pedo gay nigger faggot spammer. They're all mentally insane, incapable of realizing that they aren't "more intelligent" than the goyim. They're only massive faggots and everybody laughs at them either to their face or behind their back.


#sj7DAl 07/04/2017 (Tue) 12:58:41 [Preview] No. 6669 del
(1.56 MB 1580x988 asffasfasf.png)
repost for slide spam


>>6640
>How? You did D&C the vols

you lying ugly faggot kike! I NEVER D&C THE VOLS.
i told openly since day 1 (((rpd))) and known77IQ are not suitable to run the board. and you knew all along (((rpd))) is a trumpfanboy. i never really said anything against g_c except of him using a kike icon as a name.
g_c would have been a 100000x60 times better BO than you are.

you are a fucking clinton voter. you dont even know what /pol/ is about. you just grabbed the board because you are butt-blasted your female leader lost the election. you faggot.

>he helped take care of your spergouts
(((rpd))) tolerated me more than anyone else. he only banned me 3 times for 1 day and removed the ban on the same day before it even expired.
the only thread he deleted of me was the "AK-47 is plagiarized from stg-44"-thread.
i thought he is a polish or czech slav and was upset i exposed the AK-47 being another ripoff fraud, but actually (((rpd))) is a quarter german american. i think he was right and i shouldnt have talked in the name of germans. nor the stg-44 nor ak-47 nor the m-16 is of my concern. all i thought its just unfair communist russo kikes have stolen german weaponry without giving it credit and they should be punished for it financially.

>I don't log in occasionally because -unlike you- I'm not a schizophrenic NEET
wowowowow you tiny twatboy. im not a neet and whats wrong with spending time on a chan? odili spends a lot on a chan too.
go on, if you call me a "schizophrenic NEET" go call odili that name too. go over to other boards like /libtrejap/ and call them and their BOs "schizophrenic NEETs" too.
scared? you are only tough if you see someone weaker than you. but ok lets call call you a tough boy, a real winner and in reality a silly wage slave working your ass off for some lousy pennies wasting your life in facilities working for some hyper rich kikes to emulate their wealth.

i dont make fun of unemployed people like you do - and by definition, a chans userbase are 90% unemployed pedophiles, dropout losers and retarded lolicon weebs. thats what a chan is.
you can call me whatever you want, it has no effect not even on /pol/ because you are on a chan.

in fact you on the other side are a fucking normfag alien with name of a homosexual transvestite.


Anonymous 07/04/2017 (Tue) 17:46:11 [Preview] No. 6670 del
(125.99 KB 960x732 40.jpg)
>>6669
NO EFFORT, JUST COPIES HIS SAME RHETORIC


Anonymous 07/04/2017 (Tue) 17:55:50 [Preview] No. 6671 del
LOL AT THIS THREAD

SAD PART IS THIS THREAD IS MORE ACTIVE THAN ALL OF OCEKIKES /POL/


##bGHwCp 07/04/2017 (Tue) 20:12:49 [Preview] No. 6672 del
>>6669
I was going to reply to this but it's just the same faggotry spouted over and over.

Take english lessons you massive faggot.

>hurr durr I didn't D&C the vols
Yes you did, and admitted to doing it. I'm not going to play this game with you anymore. Have fun talking to yourself.


##bGHwCp 07/04/2017 (Tue) 20:14:18 [Preview] No. 6673 del
also note my

R

e

d

d

i

t





S

p

a

c

i

n

g


##bGHwCp 07/04/2017 (Tue) 20:19:05 [Preview] No. 6674 del
Also I don't care that you're NEET I care what you do with that time, normal NEETs hang out on imageboards and engage their various hobbies and interests.
You just like to stir shit up, subvert, and spam. You did it to /librejp/ too so don't try and use them as a scapegoat.


#sj7DAl 07/04/2017 (Tue) 22:52:35 [Preview] No. 6675 del
(731.75 KB 1600x1200 asdfssf.jpg)
(20.62 KB 480x360 asaafafasasfa.jpg)
(328.43 KB 768x768 aassasffaafaf.jpg)
>>6673
thats the best you can come up with?
and im not a neet, im an intillectual.

i tried my best to save end/pol/ from a boring loser normfag like you and many people did support me. even odili does support me and we all think end/pol/ should have been too a flagship of endchan.

you may noticed i never said you should resign nor did i ever asked anyone to kick you out (>>6520).
i thought you would improve end/pol/ but instead you come here and the best you can present is (>>6673). i mean really, screw you.


#sj7DAl 07/04/2017 (Tue) 22:53:38 [Preview] No. 6676 del
(68.09 KB 400x400 afasffasfasfa.jpg)
>>6673
>>6673
thats not just ridiculous and stupid - thats sad.

a sad day for endchan and a very very sad day for end/pol/


Anonymous 07/04/2017 (Tue) 23:08:55 [Preview] No. 6677 del
>2 tripfags trying to get each others goat


Anonymous 07/04/2017 (Tue) 23:25:37 [Preview] No. 6678 del
You guys are basically friends. The only thing keeping the distance is not wanting to stray from the stances they started arguing with.What I am annoyed with is all of this back and forth about shitposting I mean this is meta-meta.


Anonymous 07/05/2017 (Wed) 10:41:12 [Preview] No. 6679 del
>>6678
>You guys are basically friends
no thank you, i tried to communicate with him on human level, but this guy is just a faggot kike weasel! (((ocolette))) has admitted in one of the previous threads he wears ear rings. I also can remember some months ago people called him "ear ring faggot" after he admitted wearing ear rings.

now he spews that gay shit >>6673 and reddit spacing. This guy is literally mocking the end/pol/ user base. He banned dozens of people from end/pol/ for no reason and trolled them afterwards same as imkamfy. I have to admit he is quite talented in weaseling himself out of everything and if he is cornered like it happened ringht now, he just spews gay shit like imkamfy did (>>6673).
fuck that damn lying ear ring faggot


#sj7DAl 07/05/2017 (Wed) 10:51:37 [Preview] No. 6680 del
>>6679
forgot the tag

>>6677
i was forced to use tags because (((ocolette))) or some of his minimis went on tor and tried to mimic me. since then i had to use code to verify genuine posts of me.


Anonymous 07/05/2017 (Wed) 18:07:31 [Preview] No. 6681 del
>>6675
"im not a neet, im an intillectual"

No one supports you, everyone hates you. Kill yourself.

>>6679
>>6680
>blah blah wants ocelotte's dick never shuts the fuck up

No one cares


##bGHwCp 07/05/2017 (Wed) 19:01:37 [Preview] No. 6682 del
>>6675
>thats the best you can come up with?
Is repeating yourself over and over and not making any sense the best you can?

> even odili does support me
>>6440
I don't think so lad. He might think I'm a fag but this is not his issue. It's yours.

>you may noticed i never said you should resign nor did i ever asked anyone to kick you out
I did, it makes me think you're a subversive cunt who just wants to mess with /pol/ for no real reason.

>>6679
>i tried to communicate with him on human level
By spamming niggers? You've never tried anything other than disruption you dumb fuck.

>(((ocolette))) has admitted in one of the previous threads he wears ear rings.
lolwut, I don't have any tattoos or piercings. This is just a strange accusation. You think this because I used that 'no ragrets' macro and then started simultaniously accusing me of being a fag whilst spamming /pol/ with fagshit. What is wrong with you?

>I also can remember some months ago people called him "ear ring faggot" after he admitted wearing ear rings.
>people
You.

>He banned dozens of people from end/pol/ for no reason
I have 22 active bans right now, of those 22 bans 17 of them are you. I can crop the ban IDs out and post the entire list if you'd like.
The only bans that are not for your niggerspam are respectively for posting a discord link, necrobumping, and CP.


Anonymous 07/05/2017 (Wed) 22:38:15 [Preview] No. 6683 del


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 05:25:45 [Preview] No. 6687 del
>>6682
>>6682
>I have 22 active bans right now, of those 22 bans 17 of them are you

interesting! so far you have banned me probably 7 times. 3 of the bans (((RPD))) removed because they are from moths ago, remains 4.
22-4=18
you have banned 18 people for no reason and every time you ban someone you think its me. or is it you know its not me but you try to shift it on my account? ear ring faggot
i have not posted on your boring leftover of a board barely or not at all and if i did, i did it through tor
AND AHA! you cant ban tor but only delete tor posts.

ANOTHER LIE OF EAR RING FAGGOT (((ocolette))) EXPOSED!!! and again the rat is cornered and caught in its own salad of lies and tears.

>I did, it makes me think you're a subversive cunt who just wants to mess with /pol/ for no real reason.
uhhh sure, thats why i warned you about trumptard (((RPD))) and rulecuck known77IQ... makes sense... right... i warn someone to save the board in order to destroy it. (((ocolette))) logic...
whats your education level? im just curious because im 100% convinced you are not a smart guy, you are fucking stupid you retarded duck
>strange accusation
fuck off autist. ask your mom to buy you some crayons. you can eat them and choke on it.

i think i get why end/pol/ became so unpopular YOU FUCKING BANNED EVERYONE ONE AND ANYTHING FROM THE BOARD
except of your two or three minimi dorks who pretend to be your friends because they think they may can become mods.

<even odili does support me
>I don't think so lad. He might think I'm a fag but this is not his issue. It's yours.
stop trying to drag odili into your bowl of dirty old socks.
odili does not interfere into your reign because he tries to give people freedom to decide for themselves.
you then take that freedom and you ban everyone only to come afterwards to operate to post your daily gay faggotry (>>6673)


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 05:30:39 [Preview] No. 6688 del
>>6682
>Is repeating yourself over and over
what do you mean? exposing your faggotry and vicious behavior is "repeating" to you? or is it rather you want me to stop telling everyone the truth about you?
well in this case:

EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673)


#sj7DAl 07/06/2017 (Thu) 05:31:50 [Preview] No. 6690 del
>>6687
>>6688
forgot muh tag


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 05:40:25 [Preview] No. 6691 del
/pol/ is shit but this sperg taking the internet like its srs bsns is actually making the whole site more shit. Just get over yourself and kill the BO if you want to be this obsessed with him. After that pls eat a bullet too.


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 07:35:37 [Preview] No. 6692 del
This is why /endpol/ is superior. No shit rules, no being forced to think a certain way, no having your thread locked/deleted because the BO doesn't support your views.


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 10:38:22 [Preview] No. 6693 del
(225.79 KB 960x470 endpol holy shit.jpg)
>>6692
>endpol is better
Riiiight. So jews can push all their agendas, the same as they've done on /b/ across multiple chans for years.


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 10:42:41 [Preview] No. 6694 del
>>6687
He never banned me, because I never shitted up end/pol/ and pointed out your subversive shit the entire time, fucking spergelord. Only a deranged faggot would save that much gay porn and naked niggers to his hard drive.
You can thank me for all your butthurt, you absolute fucking lunatic


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 18:20:58 [Preview] No. 6695 del
>>6693
looks better than /pol/ so far


#sj7DAl 07/06/2017 (Thu) 18:22:18 [Preview] No. 6696 del
REPOST FOR VISIBILITY BECAUSE OF SLIDE

>>6682
>>6682
>I have 22 active bans right now, of those 22 bans 17 of them are you

interesting! so far you have banned me probably 7 times. 3 of the bans (((RPD))) removed because they are from moths ago, remains 4.
22-4=18
you have banned 18 people for no reason and every time you ban someone you think its me. or is it you know its not me but you try to shift it on my account? ear ring faggot
i have not posted on your boring leftover of a board barely or not at all and if i did, i did it through tor
AND AHA! you cant ban tor but only delete tor posts.

ANOTHER LIE OF EAR RING FAGGOT (((ocolette))) EXPOSED!!! and again the rat is cornered and caught in its own salad of lies and tears.

>I did, it makes me think you're a subversive cunt who just wants to mess with /pol/ for no real reason.
uhhh sure, thats why i warned you about trumptard (((RPD))) and rulecuck known77IQ... makes sense... right... i warn someone to save the board in order to destroy it. (((ocolette))) logic...
whats your education level? im just curious because im 100% convinced you are not a smart guy, you are fucking stupid you retarded duck
>strange accusation
fuck off autist. ask your mom to buy you some crayons. you can eat them and choke on it.

i think i get why end/pol/ became so unpopular YOU FUCKING BANNED EVERYONE ONE AND ANYTHING FROM THE BOARD
except of your two or three minimi dorks who pretend to be your friends because they think they may can become mods.

<even odili does support me
>I don't think so lad. He might think I'm a fag but this is not his issue. It's yours.
stop trying to drag odili into your bowl of dirty old socks.
odili does not interfere into your reign because he tries to give people freedom to decide for themselves.
you then take that freedom and you ban everyone only to come afterwards to operate to post your daily gay faggotry (>>6673)


#sj7DAl 07/06/2017 (Thu) 18:22:59 [Preview] No. 6697 del
REPOST FOR VISIBILITY BECAUSE OF SLIDE

>>6682
>Is repeating yourself over and over
what do you mean? exposing your faggotry and vicious behavior is "repeating" to you? or is it rather you want me to stop telling everyone the truth about you?
well in this case:

EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673)


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 18:32:15 [Preview] No. 6698 del
>>6693
Oh man jews are everywhere, even a inactive board on a inactive chan.


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 19:45:53 [Preview] No. 6699 del
(276.47 KB 728x1074 84.jpg)
>>6696
REDERP FOR VISIDERP BECAUSE DERP HERP DERP.
He never banned me, because I never shitted up end/pol/ and pointed out your subversive shit the entire time, fucking spergelord. Only a deranged faggot would save that much gay porn and naked niggers to his hard drive.
You can thank me for all your butthurt, you absolute fucking lunatic


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 19:47:56 [Preview] No. 6700 del
>>6698
Of course. Jews own all television media and social media. Hasbara literally has nothing better to do.


Anonymous 07/06/2017 (Thu) 19:50:09 [Preview] No. 6701 del
(56.04 KB 501x263 helikesthekikes.jpg)
(110.80 KB 544x475 idiot.jpg)
(110.59 KB 935x309 Thiskhazarijew.jpg)
Like this hasbara. He really has nothing better to do with his life.


Anonymous 07/07/2017 (Fri) 17:13:55 [Preview] No. 6711 del
(86.41 KB 500x375 asffasfasf.jpg)
REPOST FOR VISIBILITY BECAUSE OF SLIDE

>>6682
>>6682
>I have 22 active bans right now, of those 22 bans 17 of them are you

interesting! so far you have banned me probably 7 times. 3 of the bans (((RPD))) removed because they are from moths ago, remains 4.
22-4=18
you have banned 18 people for no reason and every time you ban someone you think its me. or is it you know its not me but you try to shift it on my account?
i have not posted on your boring leftover of a board barely or not at all and if i did, i did it through tor
AND AHA! you cant ban tor but only delete tor posts.

ANOTHER LIE OF EAR RING FAGGOT (((ocolette))) EXPOSED!!! and again the rat is cornered and caught in its own salad of lies and tears.

>I did, it makes me think you're a subversive cunt who just wants to mess with /pol/ for no real reason.
uhhh sure, thats why i warned you about trumptard (((RPD))) and rulecuck known77IQ... makes sense... right... i warn someone to save the board in order to destroy it. (((ocolette))) logic...
whats your education level? im just curious because im 100% convinced you are not a smart guy, you are fucking stupid you retarded duck
>strange accusation
fuck off autist. ask your mom to buy you some crayons. you can eat them and choke on it.

i think i get why end/pol/ became so unpopular YOU FUCKING BANNED EVERYONE ONE AND ANYTHING FROM THE BOARD
except of your two or three minimi dorks who pretend to be your friends because they think they may can become mods.

<even odili does support me
>I don't think so lad. He might think I'm a fag but this is not his issue. It's yours.
stop trying to drag odili into your bowl of dirty old socks.
odili does not interfere into your reign because he tries to give people freedom to decide for themselves.
you then take that freedom and you ban everyone only to come afterwards to operate to post your daily gay faggotry (>>6673)


#sj7DAl 07/07/2017 (Fri) 17:14:44 [Preview] No. 6712 del
REPOST FOR VISIBILITY BECAUSE OF SLIDE

>>6682
>Is repeating yourself over and over
what do you mean? exposing your faggotry and vicious behavior is "repeating" to you? or is it rather you want me to stop telling everyone the truth about you?
well in this case:

EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673) EAR RING FAGGOT (>>6673)


Anonymous 07/07/2017 (Fri) 19:08:47 [Preview] No. 6716 del


##bGHwCp 07/07/2017 (Fri) 21:10:48 [Preview] No. 6720 del
>>6711
>you have banned 18 people for no reason
They are all you. Nobody believes you after you spam and lie. Dumb faggot.

> thats why i warned you about trumptard (((RPD))) and rulecuck known77IQ... makes sense... right...
Makes perfect sense, you don't even care what they did wrong you just wanted them gone because they were /pol/ mods.

>YOU FUCKING BANNED EVERYONE ONE AND ANYTHING FROM THE BOARD
I banned you, 17 times.

>pretend to be your friends because they think they may can become mods.
Stupid idea since I am not going to take on more vols.

>stop trying to drag odili into your bowl of dirty old socks.
You're the one trying to drag him into this, making a thread on his board, constantly referencing him. Get fucked you schizophrenic pedophile kike.

>ban everyone
Ban you.

>>6712
>what do you mean?
You saying the same shit over and over, you crazy kike.


#sj7DAl 07/08/2017 (Sat) 01:53:02 [Preview] No. 6725 del
>>6720
> t. (>>6673)

>. Nobody believes you after you spam and lie. Dumb faggot.
except of the 19 people you have banned.

> you don't even care what they did wrong
thats why i never said anything against g_c, because i just want him to be banned.
GET REKT (((ocolette)))
>Stupid idea since I am not going to take on more vols.
and then you change your mind toworrow.
you are an unstable pussy and a faggot. how can anyone trust you or your decisions after you flip-flopped on pretty much EVERYTHING you said in the past.

>You saying the same shit over and over
not at all. i only barely or never repeat myself, or only unless its required. people can judge for themselves by seeing your comment of truth (>>6673)


Anonymous 07/08/2017 (Sat) 02:58:22 [Preview] No. 6726 del
>>6725
>except of the 19 people you have banned.
Where are they then? You stupid fuck, they'd be here, >>>/endpolmeta/ or >>>/endpol/

>thats why i never said anything against g_c, because i just want him to be banned
More broken english, what do you mean you want g_c banned?

>and then you change your mind toworrow.
No, I won't be changing my mind on this.

>you are an unstable pussy and a faggot.
Means a lot coming from a confirmed faglover with gay porn on his computer.

>i only barely or never repeat myself
I can show you several instances of your inane repetition in this very thread. You are a broken record.

<reddit spacing
Stay mad.


##bGHwCp 07/08/2017 (Sat) 02:58:38 [Preview] No. 6727 del
forgot trip


Anonymous 07/08/2017 (Sat) 16:02:41 [Preview] No. 6729 del
>>6726
>Where are they then? You stupid fuck, they'd be here, >>>/endpolmeta/ or >>>/endpol/
if they are new to end/pol/, they left endchan, you may noticed people rather went back to 8chan - we figured this out months ago. people say they give a damn if jim sells their data or of its a honey pot. they have more fun over there. other people went to the other chans or they ether left chans and /pol/ all together and they dont post on end/pol/ anymore.
i dont post on /pol/ anymore. it simply has failed.
8/pol/ is a a*l-spider-kike-honeypot data selling echo chamber.
other /pol/s are filled with weebs and trumptard kiddies.
you did a great job - you ruined end/pol/ too.
you disabled it in its bloom because you are stupid, you are not one of us and you have no idea of whats going on.

you are praising your "real life". maybe you should have stayed there. you are unsuited to be a BO.
and the truth give me right.


##bGHwCp 07/08/2017 (Sat) 16:59:52 [Preview] No. 6730 del
>>6729
>you may noticed people rather went back to 8chan
I haven't really noticed this at all. 8/pol/ has become nearly unreadable as of late.

>you disabled it in its bloom because you are stupid, you are not one of us and you have no idea of whats going on.
I don't really see how I disabled it, are you talking about the spam deterrents like early 404 and the robot?

>you are praising your "real life".
I'm not praising it, I just have to do things occasionally and can't always be here. When I'm not busy I check here multiple times a day.

>you are unsuited to be a BO.
And what would make me a suitable BO?


#sj7DAl 07/08/2017 (Sat) 23:21:46 [Preview] No. 6735 del
(17.21 KB 172x240 asfffasfasf.jpg)
>>6730
>I haven't really noticed this at all. 8/pol/ has become nearly unreadable as of late.
disagree. it became slightly better than it was half a year ago. i checked it out today for the first time since weeks and it has some few readable articles. i havent read much of the reply-posts though, nor did i posted there, so i cant tell about usability.
the spencer thread popped up here is copied from 8/pol/.
(interesting because i called out spencer to be jew related because of his facial features).


>I don't really see how I disabled it,
forget it. doesnt really matter anymore as its near-mid july now anyway

i would personally advise you to clean the catalog. locked shit like this [pic related] is now hanging in the catalog an filling it out. 40% of all threads are now locked shit posts.


##bGHwCp 07/09/2017 (Sun) 02:45:27 [Preview] No. 6736 del
>>6735
>clean the catalog
I'm aware of this situation and will clean the shitposts up tonight, as for the Trump threads I'm waiting a few more days so people can archive and post in the sticky.

Glad to hear 8/pol/ isn't nearly as bad as it was and content like the spencer thread is being allowed to stay up.


Anonymous 07/09/2017 (Sun) 04:14:37 [Preview] No. 6737 del
(3.28 MB 320x224 FUCK YEAH.gif)
>>6729
>i dont post on /pol/ anymore. it simply has failed.
Only, you desperately attempted to drive off traffic from end/pol/ by posting naked niggers and gays with jizz all over their faces. This is your daily reminder: You're a faggot.


Anonymous 07/09/2017 (Sun) 04:37:03 [Preview] No. 6738 del
(82.21 KB 1012x193 german jew.jpg)
>>6729
>i dont post on /pol/ anymore
You are such a lying mother fucker.
https://endchan.xyz/pol/res/48539.html#q48724


Anonymous 07/10/2017 (Mon) 22:40:35 [Preview] No. 6743 del
>>6735
8/pol/ is best /pol/


#sj7DAl 07/16/2017 (Sun) 13:55:36 [Preview] No. 6778 del
i made two simple polls:

Are you happy with the current condition of the board?
h ttp://poal.me/6o2e2l

Should Ocelotte resign and give the board to someone else?
h ttp://poal.me/kzpga5


Anonymous 07/16/2017 (Sun) 14:04:12 [Preview] No. 6779 del
>>6743
>>6743
>trump and kek dick riding is best board.


Anonymous 07/17/2017 (Mon) 00:25:23 [Preview] No. 6780 del
>>6778
>only two posts
Bullshit. I've been reporting you for posting in other threads. And you LOST that shill attempt. Majority vote is fine with Ocelotte. Get the fuck out and never come back.


Anonymous 07/17/2017 (Mon) 00:34:27 [Preview] No. 6781 del
(214.61 KB 1358x443 petty-threats.jpg)
Petty threats from #sj7DAi

admitting to nigger spamming once again


#sj7DAl 07/17/2017 (Mon) 01:46:25 [Preview] No. 6782 del
(593.30 KB 1626x1079 sfasasg.jpg)
(540.93 KB 1417x811 [pic2].jpg)
(56.00 KB 1274x173 asfawfasasg.jpg)
>>6781
odili are you here? can you please remove ocolette all together. our board has simply crashed and this guy is not logging in anymore.

he just wants to keep ownership without reading his own board, nor caring for it, nor logging in (he even admitted it a month ago). i personally left 8/pol/ because of shit like this: [pic related] - this supposed to be a webm thread.
every second thread looks now like this and the rest of the threads are locked trumptard threads hanging in the catalog.

everyone who comes to our board leaves it right away because it looks worse than abandoned.
/pol/ should have been a global board like /v/ and /b/ and not run by kiddies.
if ocolette wants his own reddit space kiddie board, he can make one.

end/pol/ literally has become everything it stood against.


Anonymous 07/17/2017 (Mon) 04:35:10 [Preview] No. 6784 del
(333.16 KB 960x640 IP644.jpg)
>>6782
Odilitime, IGNORE this nigger spammer

When he doesn't get his way, he either threatens to or actually does spam naked niggers, and gay men with jizz all over their faces and fucking each other in the ass

Look at the screenshot of his threat
>>6781


Anonymous 07/17/2017 (Mon) 10:22:18 [Preview] No. 6788 del
well i think i need to say then. this guy: >>6784

odili all you need to know about this guy is he is called "hitler spammer" or "schlomoko".
all he said against me is he himself.
he is mentally sick man who spams each thread with clusters of pictures and screenshots taken out of context and he derails each conversation. he is also accusing pretty much everyone to be a jew and and posts red text.

non of what he says you can trust because its manipulated bs and he is usually ignored like we ignored him in this thread.

here on this thread you can see how he is acting:
1.) he found this thread after someone licked it in the /pol/meta.
2.) he spammed hitler to make it look like he likes hiter. through this he thinks people believe he is from /pol/
>>6626
>>6631
he adds some screnshots which he took out of context to present one side of the narrative.
next me and ocolette ignore him so he starts getting upset trying to drag attantion to him with multiple posts:
>>6631
>>6634
>>6638
>>6660
he desperately gets angry because no one responded to him at all so he adds red text red text red text, be we still ignore him so he goes one step further CAPSLOCK RED TEXT CPASLOCK RED TEXT CPASLOCK RED TEXT
after that he loses it and starts raging >>6681
>kill yourself no one cares kill yourself
at this stage he goes completely crazy. after no one engaged with him he simply slides the thread all together with spam and shit posts:
>>6693
>>6694
>>6699
>>6700
>>6701
>>6714
>>6715
>>6716
>>6717
>>6718

it still did not worked out so he starts spreading rumors and desperate lying only to return to repeating pattern of red text caps LOCK red text
>>6781
>>6784

we still ignore him though because he is a mentally sick man so no one really engages with him on /pol/. hen then looks up for new visitors and he attacks them because they dont know about him being a shill, they try to engage with him.

ocolette has considered to ban him in the past for spamming and searing up the board, but he didnt because he does not log at all nor does he reads what is happening on the board.


#sj7DAl 07/17/2017 (Mon) 10:33:37 [Preview] No. 6789 del
(353.61 KB 1394x1163 fasfasgasgasg.jpg)
(593.30 KB 1626x1079 sfasasg.jpg)
>>6788
forgot tag

here is the screenshot of hitler spammer derailing and shitting up the meta thread.
he posts four times in row topic/meta unrelated cluster spam while calling new anons "batshit crazy" (pretty much what he himself is).
its not meta related content and rather an attempt to slide the thread. he does the same across all threads and he even came here to do continue his shit posting and spamming. he even spammed the webm thread.
probably he is doing it to scare away new visitors to we can never have good conversations on /pol/

i ignored him so far on this thread but i think everyone should be reminded that this guy needs to be banned.


Anonymous 07/17/2017 (Mon) 16:01:55 [Preview] No. 6790 del
(140.85 KB 916x703 moomoowtf.jpg)
(147.92 KB 960x307 psychopathchristian.jpg)
(368.48 KB 1875x687 Hates-white-slavs.jpg)
(378.56 KB 1315x1437 LITERALLY GAY.jpg)
>>6789
>batshit crazy
>pretty much what he himself is
LoL


Anonymous 07/17/2017 (Mon) 20:01:03 [Preview] No. 6791 del
>>6782
you are mentally ill.


Anonymous 07/22/2017 (Sat) 02:26:56 [Preview] No. 6814 del
(170.84 KB 943x414 cry you little bitch.jpg)
Here's your reminder:
That #sj7DAI faggot has been spamming end/pol/ with gays and jizz all over their faces again


Anonymous 07/25/2017 (Tue) 06:21:17 [Preview] No. 6836 del
(164.85 KB 1562x543 psychopath.jpg)
>>6789
Guess who's an angry psychopath.
Look at you derailing the meta in end/pol/ before your shit was deleted.
Where do I live, faggot? Come fucking get me.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply