/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom


PLEASE USE THE STICKIES + CATALOG
Logs can be found here: https://endchan.xyz/logs.js

Expand All Images


Red pill general + webm's (information dump and discussion) Anonymous 08/19/2017 (Sat) 10:59:16 Id: a3846e [Preview] No. 51944
This thread serves as a spiritual successor to >>9198 and >>12052

The wiped "General Red-Pilling" and " /pol/ webms" threads can be found in jewgle cache
If they go down I'll provide the htm files I saved in this thread
The threads in the cache contain all the links to files that are still kept in the endchan database, I don't know if they're permanently there or not but YOU can help everyone by making a backup of everything.

low effort shitposts, personal opinions with no arguments (muh cognitive dissonance) and off-topic discussion is not allowed here


Anonymous 08/20/2017 (Sun) 12:22:06 Id: 5ecf78 [Preview] No. 52004 del
(11.14 MB 640x480 school.webm)
This one is a must see.
Really eye opening on how we are actually conditioned during school without even realising it.


Anonymous 08/21/2017 (Mon) 06:19:12 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 52075 del
Webm contribution. Our deadliest enemies are our own people who submit to the jews. The Talmud exposed.
And to those who ask "why hate all jews?", this is most important


Anonymous 08/21/2017 (Mon) 12:20:15 Id: 8dc501 [Preview] No. 52078 del


Anonymous 08/21/2017 (Mon) 18:02:35 Id: ffc4a5 [Preview] No. 52083 del
(11.07 MB 640x360 tgsnt weimar.mp4)
(7.94 MB 640x360 911.webm)
(7.95 MB 534x300 neocon-song.webm)
>21MB PNG
Why? Is it an original scan or something?


Anonymous 08/21/2017 (Mon) 20:48:51 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 52085 del


Anonymous 08/22/2017 (Tue) 23:05:46 Id: 5fe077 [Preview] No. 52138 del
(7.97 MB 426x240 1499153443685.webm)


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 10:19:11 Id: a3846e [Preview] No. 52148 del
>>52083
No idea, I saved it from the previous thread, just noticed the filesize now.
>>52075
Your argument assumes that all jews accept the Talmud as a dogma


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 10:49:08 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 52150 del
(108.88 KB 900x900 Nathanael.jpg)
(203.14 KB 529x946 Putin jew.jpg)
(94.67 KB 885x516 Putin5.jpg)
>>52148
This jew says the Talmud is evil. This jew hates other jews.
He says the holocaust is fake.
He shills hard for Russia and jew Putin. This is controlled opposition.
That is what jews do.


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 19:37:25 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 52156 del
>>52103
>LE WHITE NATIONALISM XD
How about ethnic nationalism instead you inbred monkey?


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 19:42:48 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 52157 del
>>52156
>implying I created that video
>using a misspelled shit English infographic


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 19:51:39 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 52158 del
>>52157
You posted it for a reason. Doesn't matter if you created it or not.
>spelling
Who cares? It gets the message across.


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 20:45:55 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 52161 del
>>52158
I posted it because some of the points are valid. I know white nationalists are subverted, and shit English is suspicious. If you don't know why, you haven't been here long enough.


Anonymous 08/23/2017 (Wed) 23:07:40 Id: 29dfdb [Preview] No. 52164 del
>>52150
I guess it would kinda make sense for him to like Putin because they both are Orthodox Christian. But yeah, he shills really hard.


Anonymous 08/24/2017 (Thu) 06:58:45 Id: 759ac3 [Preview] No. 52180 del
>>52161
>I know white nationalists are subverted,
>subverted

White Nationalism is a PSYOP invented by CIA/DoD intel spooks.


Anonymous 08/24/2017 (Thu) 20:51:27 Id: 51453f [Preview] No. 52195 del
>>52180
this


Anonymous 08/24/2017 (Thu) 22:34:07 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 52197 del
>>52180
That is a possibility, but it doesn't make them "not subversive". (Watch you ignore what I just declared and proceed to rage anyway). However, lately I've noticed a disturbing trend. Aside from the "white nationalists" who are ridiculously pro-Israel and pro-jew and obviously subversive faggots such as Richard Spencer, the adamantly anti-Israel anti-Zionist and anti-jew public speakers are all considered CIA DoD psyops. Every one. Name one who isn't accused. This is a huge fucking problem. We can never unite against the common enemy while being this damn paranoid.

Everybody is a CIA DoD psyop. Everyone. I mean, look at the typical conversations on this board or mason/pol/. Everyone's at each other's throats. The accusation is always that someone's a kike or spook. I can't imagine starting a local chapter of actual National Socialists without having the freedom to shoot traitors in the face for trying to destroy everything. The Night of the Long Knives would be necessary once again.


Anonymous 08/25/2017 (Fri) 21:57:25 Id: b641a6 [Preview] No. 54755 del
>>52197

>the adamantly anti-Israel anti-Zionist and anti-jew public speakers are all considered CIA DoD psyops. Every one. Name one who isn't accused. This is a huge fucking problem. We can never unite against the common enemy while being this damn paranoid.

>Everybody is a CIA DoD psyop. Everyone. I mean, look at the typical conversations on this board or mason/pol/. Everyone's at each other's throats. The accusation is always that someone's a kike or spook.


Yeah no SHIT you dumb dumb. Are you that stupid? That is the #1 tool theyyy use... anytime someone posts something legit, all they have to do is make a low effort shitpost claiming that the legit point is actually a spook and then the legit posters think that its useless to even post because no one will believe them, and then all the LEGIT POSTERS stop posting.

That is their modus operandi.

And it's highly effective on anonymous boards because no one even knows who the actual shills are.

Real posters will post actual verifible facts, while spooks and shills will post ad hominen crap accusing everyone of being a spook thus destroying the board.


Anonymous 08/25/2017 (Fri) 22:07:45 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54757 del
(619.39 KB 638x636 Fuck.png)
>>54755
So, we agree. But I'm stupid because we agree and we're saying the same thing. Right.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 16:15:46 [Preview] No. 54779 del
>>52156
What about gender-nationalism?


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 17:17:26 Id: caa562 [Preview] No. 54780 del
>>54755
>Real posters will post actual verifible facts

This is all admitted.

We have the documents.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 17:20:00 Id: caa562 [Preview] No. 54782 del
>>52197
>Aside from the "white nationalists" who are ridiculously pro-Israel and pro-jew and obviously subversive faggots such as Richard Spencer, the adamantly anti-Israel anti-Zionist and anti-jew public speakers are all considered CIA DoD psyops. Every one. Name one who isn't accused. This is a huge fucking problem.

The only "adamantly" anti-Israel/anti-Zionist/anti-Jew white nationalist speaker that I know of is David Duke, and he's a confirmed 2nd generation C.I.A. agent.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 17:23:10 Id: caa562 [Preview] No. 54783 del
>>52197
>This is a huge fucking problem.

Hey, it's not my fault that everything in America is fake, including all the radical political subcultures.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 18:08:47 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54784 del
(23.41 KB 220x220 orly.gif)
>>54782
>David Duke, confirmed CIA
So, as I already had this argument in another thread and the poster couldn't provide any evidence whatsoever, maybe now you provide the exact evidence that's he's confirmed. Remember, you never said "covert" or "suspected". Now it's time to ante up with the evidence.
>>54783
>all the radical political subcultures are fake, thus everything in the entire country is fake


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 19:09:14 Id: caa562 [Preview] No. 54787 del


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 19:11:22 Id: caa562 [Preview] No. 54788 del
>>54784

We have their own internal white papers!


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 19:42:28 Id: b641a6 [Preview] No. 54789 del
>54788

then post it faggot, what are you waiting for?


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 19:50:01 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54790 del
>>54780
>>54788
Who the fuck is "we"?
>>54789
Exactly this. Ante up with the evidence.

As an aside, Ken O'Keefe's another anti-Israel/anti-Zionist/anti-Jew speaker. So is Brendon O'Connell. The latter calls the former a shill, but Brendon's a liberal pro-life pussy about Aktion T-4. I don't trust either of these two, but I'm not against them. I don't call them spooks without evidence.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 23:04:43 Id: 4685d3 [Preview] No. 54801 del
>>54790

Both [[[Ken O'Keefe]]] and [[[Brendon O'Connell]]] travel around the world to various third world nations despite having no jobs and no visible means of financial support. That's one of the biggest red flags for intelligence operatives.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to trust either one of these INTEL spooks.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 23:06:42 Id: 4685d3 [Preview] No. 54802 del
>>54790

Have you ever noticed that literally ever single leader/agitator in American radical/extremist political subcultures is either Jewish/part-Jewish or Irish/part-Irish? That's not a coincidence.


Anonymous 08/26/2017 (Sat) 23:54:03 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54808 del
>>54801
>no visible means of financial support
They're called donations.

>>54802
>but the Irish tho
I'm not going to assume someone's a spook just because they're Irish. I honestly don't give a fuck when any white race is in power, unless they're specifically capitulating to the jews. Here's something else: Conan O'Brian. You ever see his earliest shows? His personality was more of a New York gangster than the not funny comedian of today. he might've even broken a few kneecaps, the way he was acting on his first show I remember from back then.

Here's the thing though:
I will never give a shit when any white race has a modicum of influence when they're not capitulating to the kikes. Ever.


Anonymous 08/27/2017 (Sun) 00:29:48 [Preview] No. 54809 del
(76.97 KB 960x540 65568568.jpg)
(84.77 KB 960x512 56758865.jpg)
(69.12 KB 701x373 56856856.jpg)
(110.11 KB 958x540 56856.jpg)
(40.39 KB 391x391 565468568.jpg)


Anonymous 08/27/2017 (Sun) 01:54:07 Id: b641a6 [Preview] No. 54812 del
>>54801

>
Both [[[Ken O'Keefe]]] and [[[Brendon O'Connell]]] travel around the world to various third world nations despite having no jobs and no visible means of financial support. That's one of the biggest red flags for intelligence operatives.

I think you're the spook, because to accuse Ken O'Keefe of all people is ridiculous when there are actual spooks who have TV shows on Fox news, Ken OKeefe has almost no audience, he has to post yt videos and rely on reuploads to keep his stuff up becuase its so subversive, he says he didn't start realzing who was in charge until he was in the US military, but being in that position allowed him to connect the dots to the point where it was obvious that thing were not as they seemed. I've watched a few Ken O'Keefe videos and I HIGHLY DOUBT that he is a spook or is in any way working for them, the stuff he says is extremely subversive, and he cuts right to the point, and blames the zog and the rottchilds, he doesn't pussy foot around with whatever bullshit story is in the news and waste people's time like Alex Jones, so if Ken OKeefe he is working for them, he's sure doing a good job of fucking them over at the same time.


Anonymous 08/27/2017 (Sun) 01:58:19 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54814 del
>>54812
Well, the anti-Irish poster had a Japanese flag when the flags were accidentally turned on. I remember that. It's something to consider.


Anonymous 08/27/2017 (Sun) 10:52:19 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 54827 del
>>54809
>some guy who maintained aircraft was a spook
>this army recruiter? totally a fed

I want cointel posters to GO


Anonymous 08/27/2017 (Sun) 14:13:52 Id: 4e7fe7 [Preview] No. 54831 del
>>54809
>Maybe even I am the spook

A guy who intentionally acts crazy in order to make everyone questioning the legitimacy of certain people appear crazy ...

Might be more likely than you think


Anonymous 08/27/2017 (Sun) 16:52:39 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54833 del
>>54809
This issue is the main problem. Those who are anti-international jewry attack others who are public about anti-international jewry. (For example, Brendon O'Connell vs Ken O'Keefe). It trickles down to "this is how we should behave, out everybody" by the individuals. Soon, every self-proclaimed national socialist starts shrieking that everybody is a Cointel Pro, Intel, CIA, or FBI spook. It's spreading. Even a board as small as this is extremely difficult to get on the right track, as they don't realize how divisive it is. Forget about a larger community like freemasonchan. They're already a lost cause.

I'll explain another way. Imagine trying to start or join a local chapter, and they're not "white nationalists" or the "alt right" coined by kike Paul Gottfried. Instead, National Socialists. Trying to revive the old guard. Except when you do this and try to spread the word, your own people don't trust one another. Every one of them labels everyone else who speaks out against jewish control. The movement is doomed to fail and disband.

Paranoid insanity is yet another successful tool by the jews.


Anonymous 08/28/2017 (Mon) 20:45:07 Id: 1fbc8c [Preview] No. 54875 del
All sports is rigged.

h ttp://w ww.thefixisin.net/


Anonymous 08/28/2017 (Mon) 20:55:57 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54877 del


Anonymous 08/28/2017 (Mon) 22:15:29 Id: 1fbc8c [Preview] No. 54880 del
>>54877
That website explains how, not who. Explaining who is too easy. Explaining how is better because it's not determined by who.


Anonymous 08/28/2017 (Mon) 22:37:52 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54882 del
(28.12 KB 362x355 wut.jpg)
>>54880
>Rigging sports is not determined by who


Anonymous 08/28/2017 (Mon) 22:48:15 Id: 1fbc8c [Preview] No. 54884 del
>>54882
Use that noggin of yours, it doesn't really matter who does it but how and why they get away with it regardless of who. Knowing who doesn't explain knowing how. Practically everywhere there's sport, there's people who rig sports, but why and how isn't primarily determined by who. Anyone who says that it is determined by who doesn't believe in ontological truths that transcends individual subjectivity and paradigms.


Anonymous 08/29/2017 (Tue) 00:13:37 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 54885 del
(116.59 KB 2140x1605 kike-vladimir-putin.jpg)
>>54884
>sports are rigged
<here's the jews who do it
>it doesn't matter if it's obviously the jews


Anonymous 08/29/2017 (Tue) 01:06:31 Id: 1fbc8c [Preview] No. 54888 del
>>54885
That's because it's not "always" the Jews for all sports events even at the local level in places where there's no Jews messing around and I sure as hell know that Jews don't control all sports. Understanding why it's going on is more important than just naming a few people, and naming the Jew is not an explanation by itself.


Anonymous 08/29/2017 (Tue) 16:36:18 Id: 6af793 [Preview] No. 54915 del
>>54910
Fuck /sp/, they're stupid fuckers that wastes time on shit that doesn't. really. matter. The nature of all competitive sports are a failed substitution for paleolithic hunting practices for actual sustenance, and it's also a means to pacify the populace from fighting for things that actually matters while those that seek to legally fight are doing it for money or for their "country" yet are guinea pigs of the medical and psychiatry industry to be able to continue doing what is inherently unnatural. The only kind of natural wars are civil wars, any other wars are unnatural, but civil wars are a natural response to an unnaturally manufactured crisis, and so it's really an act of protection and preservation of higher principles that are being neglected through ignorance and force from the enemies. Sports is the opium of the masses.


Anonymous 08/29/2017 (Tue) 17:24:40 Id: 5ecf78 [Preview] No. 54921 del
(2.51 MB 1280x720 output.webm)
On news >>1544
From Al Jadeed tv.

Translation of the interview:
"The Libyan authorities proceeded to arrest a false imam who claimed to
be named Abu Hafs.

After a long interrogation, he turned out to be an Israeli citizen and
had a false identity. His real name is BENJAMIN Israem; He is a
member of the Arabized section, a branch of Mossad specializing in the
spying of Arab and Muslim countries. The authorities added that the
spy had successfully infiltrated the DAECH organization before
returning to Libya where he had become an imam of a mosque.

According to the Spanish newspaper El Pais, the spy managed to
integrate into society and to create an independent DAECH cell,
composed of a hundred armed elements and made several attempts to
penetrate Egypt across the Egyptian border. Moreover, this
Organization is considered to be the most bloodthirsty in Libya. He
had threatened to move the war inside Egypt under the slogan
"Liberation of Egypt", according to the same newspaper."


Another confirmation that Daesh is a Israeli-USA creation, and another confirmation that most of imams are actually foreign agents (or interior agent btw).


Anonymous 08/29/2017 (Tue) 18:19:20 Id: 717ed4 [Preview] No. 54927 del
>>54921
>Another confirmation that Daesh is a Israeli-USA creation, and another confirmation that most of imams are actually foreign agents (or interior agent btw).


Anonymous 09/02/2017 (Sat) 20:49:55 Id: 5e3e36 [Preview] No. 55044 del
(16.76 KB 300x280 navalny_bros.jpg)
(67.54 KB 616x700 putin_young_09.jpg)
(179.21 KB 800x533 14867476584870.jpg)
(41.49 KB 590x350 putin-627628.jpg)
I've always found it strange that Putin's mother and daughters and Navalny's brother and mother look so jewish but they themselves don't, Putin even appears very asiatic. But when I thought about Navalny's face again it just clicked with me, his face looks very artificial, as if it's a result of a very bad plastic surgery.
So I'm pretty positive that they've both had surgery to look less jewish

Additional note: their childhood photos you can find on the net might or might not be photoshopped to match their current appearance more


Anonymous 09/02/2017 (Sat) 22:28:40 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55053 del
This is why pro jews on this board will always reference jewpedia.


Anonymous 09/02/2017 (Sat) 23:04:44 Id: 5c628f [Preview] No. 55056 del
(329.81 KB 738x1114 DYK-updated.jpg)


Anonymous 09/02/2017 (Sat) 23:19:58 Id: 4e7fe7 [Preview] No. 55060 del
>>55044
It's funny, they younger they were, the more Jewish they looked. Maybe they got doubles, or are golems.


Anonymous 09/03/2017 (Sun) 00:52:28 [Preview] No. 55066 del
(197.54 MB 1280x720 Shadow Government.webm)


Anonymous 09/03/2017 (Sun) 20:00:05 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 55119 del
>>55066
What this is, is nuggets of truth smeared on misinformation. This is how the Jews created the left right divide. I refuse to believe a former CIA, who has an active twitter, will spill out secrets like that. And what if the Jews? What about the smoking gun of the holocaust ponzi scheme? Does he make mention of that?


Anonymous 09/03/2017 (Sun) 20:53:05 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55122 del
>>55119
Between 6:52 and 7:15, he explains why. What it boils down to is, name the jews as jews and get shut down as an "anti semite". No speeches will be allowed anywhere. You had to have known that. That's how kikes operate. On March 20th 1919, Gustav von Kahr, state commissioner, banned National Socialist meetings during the height of the Weimar Republic's hyperinflation. In 1923, the National Socialist headquarters was raided and their newspaper the Volkischer Beobachter was banned. March 1927, the Bavarian Government lifted the ban on those speeches. May 31st 1928 was the removal of the ban on the National Socialist party in Berlin. On April 14th 1932, the SA and SS were banned with officials from Bavaria and Wurttemberg objecting to the proposed removal of the bans on June 13th, but they were removed on June 14th 1932. Hitler spoke on those bans before the Munich Court on February 26th , 1924: h ttp://w ww.hitler.org/speeches/02-26-24.html

Basically, this CIA agent is allowed to speak as long as he refrains from calling out who's behind everything. In truth, he mentions every problem but he's a completely useless speaker because he wishes to remain safe and continue speaking. You and I are capable of performing simple searches to find out who the leaders of every organization he implicitly mentions are. He mentions Philip and Katherine Graham. Kat herself is jewish on her father's side.

He also mentions Israel's influence of our government along with Saudi Arabia, but he's a hardcore shill for Trump who lies about the JFK assassination as well as 9/11. Controlled opposition confirmed.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 09/03/2017 (Sun) 21:19:49.


Anonymous 09/04/2017 (Mon) 04:22:22 [Preview] No. 55144 del
>>55119
>What this is, is nuggets of truth smeared on misinformation
Pretty accurate

>>55122
Ever heard of Operation Mockingbird?


Anonymous 09/04/2017 (Mon) 10:52:10 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55152 del
>>55144
It was in the 1950s to combat communism. After George Bush senior's restrictions, jews began the takeover of all major media groups. Now the majority of CEOs are jewish.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 01:40:30 [Preview] No. 55191 del
The Daily Stormer livestream of the august Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville VA. I'm upping this because the event has led to a lot of sites and videos being deleted.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 02:30:29 [Preview] No. 55193 del
HBO/Vice did a bit on Charlottesville that ends with the words of Christopher Cantwell. Included too is a video analyzing the car crash and the resulting allegations of terrorism against the driver, that's assuming it wasn't all staged of course.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 04:20:31 Id: 1bb4c7 [Preview] No. 55199 del
>>55193

James Alex Fields, Jr. is Jewish. Every media outlet has been ordered not to mention this.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 04:21:09 Id: 1bb4c7 [Preview] No. 55200 del
>>55193

Christopher Cantwell is also part Jewish, as he has admitted in the past.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 04:21:36 Id: 1bb4c7 [Preview] No. 55201 del
>>55191

This is Azzmador:

h ttp://w ww.irontroll.com/2015/11/bobby-rays-hair.html


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 05:14:24 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55207 del
(11.32 KB 270x408 6.jpg)
If anyone still believes 8cucks isn't an actual operation, see this:
h ttps://8ch.net/pol/res/10532863.html#10548875
I'm not against them finding and fucking the antifa shitlords.
Holy shit, that's a lot of very conspicuous Feds.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 19:52:28 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 55219 del
>>55191
>>55193
Nothing will ever get done when these idiots are the image of National Socialism. They only exist to instigat opposition and reinforce the idea that Hitler was racist and that white people control the world. Hitler and the NSDAP was against micegnation and multiculturalism because they wanted to preserve their own ethnicity. What white nationalists fail to understand is that white nationalism is still multicultural. They're globalists who pretend to be nationalist but wouldn't mind if all of Europe lost its individual genetic makeup and uniqueness so long as they had white skin. Americans lack any ethnic background thus they lack ethnic culture. Even if America was all white, it would still be a multiculture of different European ethnicities. Multiculturalism doesn't work under any circumstance be it all white or not.What a bunch of low iq puppets.


Anonymous 09/05/2017 (Tue) 23:04:43 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55224 del
>>55219
They're majority jews, though. It's a PsyOp. Jews go out and pretend in order to gather hate on the long-gone old guard National Socialist "Nazi" boogeyman, and the press eats it up because they're also controlled by jewish CEOs.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 05:10:22 Id: e79e02 [Preview] No. 55228 del
>>55219

White Nationalism is literally a psychological operation run by CIA agents and DoD intelligence officers. It isn't a real, organic, grassroots movement. It's a US Govt.-Deep State astroturf fraud.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 08:51:35 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55232 del
>>55219
>They only exist to instigat opposition
Is that better than republicans, who exist to lose to opposition?

> reinforce the idea that Hitler was racist
he was. Call it racialism or some other word, but Hitler (like everyone else) obviously accepted the superiority of the European phenotype over the negroid and mongoloid

> and that white people control the world.
No, dumbfuck. They're trying to educate everyone that JEWS control the world. If white controlled the world, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Also, why are you against whites running the world. Are you some kind of beta cukyboy?

> What white nationalists fail to understand is that white nationalism is still multicultural.
What you seemingly fail to understand is that there are hundreds of millions of white men out there who have ancesstors from multiple European ancestries, and we call America our home. I want a white nation where anyone with one or more European ethnicity and no foreign ethnicity can call home. Furthermore, the idea that there is no "White" identity is absurd. Even Yockey said in "The Enemy of Europe," that non-whites can perceive Whites as a distinct group, (although I'd think such a fact should be obvious to anyone without autism)...

> They're globalists who pretend to be nationalist but wouldn't mind if all of Europe lost its individual genetic makeup and uniqueness so long as they had white skin.
Uh, they're not saying that either. You're making up bullshit.


> Americans lack any ethnic background thus they lack ethnic culture.
Faggot. I'm going to kill you.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 09:02:22 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55233 del
>>55228
>>55224
There are intelligence agents embedded in anything to do with race.

> It isn't a real, organic, grassroots movement.
Way to tout hippy buzzword. The fact of the matter is that it is a real movement, the people at charlottesville were REAL, WHITE AMERICANS, and you're a paranoid pussy. Of course there are going to be feds, jews, and other rats embedded in these things. That's inevitable in any large social organization. However, if you think that Richard Spencer is secretly controlling everything from his base in Langely, you're delusional. The surge in White identity in the last few years is a zeitgeist that is resulting from racial tensions. There is no other solution than to do what the Alt-Right is doing.

> Jews go out and pretend in order to gather hate on the long-gone old guard National Socialist "Nazi" boogeyman, and the press eats it up because they're also controlled by jewish CEOs.
First of all, fuck you. Hate is hard, and love is easy. Hate is a good thing and whites need to start hating other races more. If we had had hate in our hearts from the beginning, America would still be white. Love is for losers. Secondly, the Jewish press is rapidly losing market share. Magazines are dying, television ads on the evening news are all for prescription meds (which should tell you about the age of the viewership), and online, pro-white news outlets like The Daily Stormer are rapidly gaining market share. So much so, that domain registrar kikes literally had to shut it down.


What the fuck is the problem with you lot. It's like you've been conditioned to lose for so long that you can't identify the smallest victories. White identity is REAL and it is GAINING TRACTION. Stop being a whiny faggot.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 16:27:29 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55238 del
>>55232
>Tells 46f962 he's going to kill him
Wow, so edgy.
>First of all, fuck you.
No thanks. Richard Spencer has an obvious sugar daddy, Paul Gottfried, who coined the term alt-right and Jack Donovan's an admitted faggot. You can join in on that faggot fuckfest if that's your choice. That's not my bag.
>Hate is a good thing and whites need to start hating other races more.
I said "gather hate on the long-gone old guard National Socialist "Nazi" boogeyman", so by proxy these "other races" ARE white. You missed that James Alex Fields, Jr. is jewish. Christopher Cantwell. Jew press isn't losing anything. The majority don't trust the media, but the majority don't know why that mistrust is there because they've been brainwashed their whole lives that whoever calls out the jew is "crazy". The Daily Stormer pro-white? You need a wake-up call.
>White identity is REAL
Nobody's saying it's not. These are subversive jews. Going out and joining, heading, leading your groups. Yet you think when we tell the truth we're being paranoid. We investigate. You throw tantrums about the truth. Rage all you want. Pointing out the kikes behind these movements will never stop.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 16:34:26 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55240 del
(144.76 KB 1024x474 jack-donovan.jpg)
Obligatory on Jack Donovan.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 18:13:03 Id: 772664 [Preview] No. 55241 del
(296.70 KB 800x1941 1491455651570.jpg)
(1.28 MB 3713x1941 1498403153639.jpg)
(134.26 KB 1764x372 alt-kike cancer.png)
>>55233
>the people at charlottesville were REAL, WHITE AMERICANS
Useful idiots, marching for their ZOG masters.

>They're trying to educate everyone that JEWS control the world
<amreica doesn't have a jewish problem t. dickie
<i want to bathe in white privilege t. dickie
These people are crypto-kikes at best and NazBol scum at worst. Fuck off anytime alt-kike idiot.


>these kikes are even trying to promote their phony movement on here now

>pro-white news outlets like The Daily Stormer
<implying alt-kikes are pro-white in any regard
Based anglin the racemixer pedophile. We had a thread about him here at one point but your alt-kike buddy the fag spammer slid it off the board, so based amirite fellow altist?


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 19:05:46 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55243 del
(38.04 KB 1330x184 sara t jew.jpg)
(146.17 KB 1128x652 thisisfine t jew.jpg)
(179.66 KB 1144x596 alex soble t jew.jpg)
(302.33 KB 1366x1244 morgan t jew.jpg)
(230.44 KB 1244x932 iliza t jew.jpg)
>>55241
>Useful idiots, marching for their ZOG masters.
The funny thing is, df3ef2 thinks some of these bearded kikes in the group are all his white brothers. A few are actual white puppets, but some people can't separate ashkenazi jews from other nationalities. The kikes blend in, subverting, and the gullible think they're one of them. An actual jew plows into that cow Heather Heyer to villainize everyone with white skin, and the idiots still think their "white brothers" are behind it.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 21:58:30 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55249 del
Yeah, you keep posting that one clip of Anglin that virtually no one has seen but you ignore the thousands of articles that name the Jew which millions of people have seen. So, Anglin is a net benefit. I don't care if he fucks thai prostitutes. Why do all the Indios in South America have Spanish names? Does that mean Spaniards not white? Ancient Aryans mixed with Dravidians in India, too. Fucking the inferior races on their turf is what Whites have done for 1000s of years. If he does it over there then it's no problem. In fact, he's just doing what his ancestors did.

> The Daily Stormer pro-white? You need a wake-up call.
Huh? The site that has a section called "Jewish Problem" as well as countless articles about how whites are being marginalized in their own land is not pro-white. Maybe it doesn't fit your autistic definition of pro-white but it's to normal people, it's pro-white.

> Nobody's saying it's not.
< Americans lack any ethnic background thus they lack ethnic culture.
Well, some anon is this thread is.


> The majority don't trust the media, but the majority don't know why that mistrust is there because they've been brainwashed their whole lives that whoever calls out the jew is "crazy".
Yeah, so that's why it's good when there's a movement that gets normal people to start calling out the Jew.


>Spencer, Donovan, Grindr Greg
Forum users in alt-right land regularly get irritated when Spencer tries to sound smart, and nobody cares about what the other two faggots have to say. About the only thing that Spencer has done was to promote the term "Alt-Right."


> You missed that James Alex Fields, Jr. is jewish.
So? If this fact is brought to public knowledge, then he will be outed as an infiltrator, and we win. Otherwise, as far as the public is concerned, he's some white guy who plowed into a bunch of shitlibs, and we win. Good imagery either way. The majority of normal whites hate shitlibs too and would gladly run over a bunch of them if given immunity. White men running over hippies is a trope.

> You throw tantrums about the truth.
It's not the truth though. You're painting this picture that Spencer and a bunch of Jewish puppeteers are orchestrating this whole White identity movement and a bunch of gullible whites are just running headlong into a meat grinder. The reality is that social media has caused complete chaos over the last five years. A bunch of whites are yelling on twitter, some of them are organizing into groups of varying degrees of radicalism, and Jews and Feds are infiltrating here and there.

>I said "gather hate on the long-gone old guard National Socialist "Nazi" boogeyman"
Americans don't want fucking Nazism and neither do I. There are too many ethnic groups for that to be conceivable. The future White America is a bunch of white microstates where the only national law is that everyone has to be White, which means NO JEWS.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 22:05:11 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55250 del
>>55243
> The funny thing is, df3ef2 thinks some of these bearded kikes in the group are all his white brothers

< There are intelligence agents embedded in anything to do with race.

I specifically said the opposite of this.

> to villainize everyone with white skin,
If it's not a car then they'll just pick some cop who shot a nigger in self defence and villainize him. Or they'll pick some white guy who kills a nigger and give it national attention.

> An actual jew plows into that cow Heather Heyer to villainize everyone with white skin, and the idiots still think their "white brothers" are behind it.
Car running over commies is good, no matter what. If it was a kike then he did us a favor.


Anonymous 09/06/2017 (Wed) 23:22:01 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55254 del
>>55249
>Yeah, you keep posting that one clip of Anglin that I NEVER FINISH WATCHING
<(t. nigger says) They look at everyone as being subhuman, and them being God's chosen
<(Anglin jew defends jews) Yeah, but every people thought that before. When you go back to tribes, every tribe thought that.
<(t. nigger again) How do we know what every people thought?
<(Anglin jew) Well, we don't really know that. We don't know that. That's a good point. <Show me where that happened in history. <Show me where the people in charge of other people they cared about people.
<It never happened.
-----------------------------
<Why should everybody else be forced into it? You've seen the way white people, and it is WHITE PEOPLE, went around the whole world.
<The whole world, they went around and fucked everybody. Christianity and money.

>Well, some anon is this thread is.
Yeah, that's the anti-American guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the same anti-Irish spammer in Japan.

>So? If this fact is brought to public knowledge, then he will be outed as an infiltrator, and we win.
You don't have control of the media. Jewish CEOs do. He will never be outed as an infiltrator. That's "anti semitic". The media will always avoid that, and they know already. They're told not to point out the fact.
>Otherwise, as far as the public is concerned, he's some white guy who plowed into a bunch of shitlibs
That's the problem. It is a perceived truth despite being a lie.
>and we win.
Wrong. White is villainized for what the jew has done, yet again.

>It's not the truth though.
Yes it is. Truths have been presented to you.

>The reality is that social media has caused complete chaos over the last five years.
And who owns social media? Look it up. Jewish CEOs.

>A bunch of whites are yelling on twitter
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who takes orders from his "good friend" ((Jared Cohen)).

>Americans don't want fucking Nazism and neither do I.
Because you have no fucking clue what National Socialism even is, and neither do the majority of Americans.
>There are too many ethnic groups for that to be conceivable.
Because they would what, gas those ethnic groups? Wake the fuck up and realize the lies you've been indoctrinated with.

> The future White America is a bunch of white microstates where the only national law is that everyone has to be White
That's naive as fuck. You think there are absolutely no white criminals? "Everybody must be white, we don't need any other national laws." All I'm reading is you want the U.S. to change completely into the Wiemar Republic with no rules against degeneracy.
>NO JEWS
>don't want fucking Nazism
Americans like you bring shame on the rest of us. Learn actual history. Don't stick to rudimentary 4th grade bullshit lies about WW2.

>>55250
>If it's not a car then they'll just pick some cop who shot a nigger in self defence and villainize him.
Exactly.
>Or they'll pick some white guy who kills a nigger and give it national attention.
And give no national attention to the niggers actually setting white families on fire or stabbing or shooting them. This is what jew media does. Villainize the white, take the public's eyes off of them and their historical evils.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 01:31:02 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55269 del
>>55254
>Wrong.
Right. Not everyone is pussy like you. In particular, men with the "White Sharia" mentality, who are the last hope for Whites. Anything that polarizes into whites and non-whites is good for us.

>That's the problem. It is a perceived truth despite being a lie.
It's often a problem but in this case a white man running over shitlibs is good because it sets a good example for other young white men. You know, villainizing someone is a double-edged sword.

> Wrong.
Right. MMA is the fastest growing sport in America. You REALLY wanna tell me that the average guy doesn't like seeing commies getting launched into orbit?


>And who owns social media? Look it up. Jewish CEOs.
What are you even saying? That any white man who uses social media to put out a pro-white message is a secret ZOG agent taking orders from Jared Cohen? Twitter and Facebook shut you down for pro-white truth speech. My point is that the explosion of social media has created a new zeitgeist. It's allowed pro-white speech to pop up like mushrooms after a rainstorm, and that this recent surge in white nationalist isn't some carefully crafted movement, but a chaotic response to Travyon, Mike Brown, and the recent barrage of anti-white stories launched by the media. Nothing like this has ever happened in the history of the world. It's absolute madness and that's why globalist kikes are resorted to deplatforming Anglin at the domain level. Try to understand that not everything in the world is precisely controlled and that kikes don't have a crystal ball.

> "Everybody must be white, we don't need any other national laws."
Almost everything can be handled at the (micro)state level. We don't a thousand national welfare programs, a national culture bureau, or even a national currency, The entire purpose of the federal government is to keep the nation white, and nothing more, and for that reason the federal income tax will be minimal. Really, the only thing that the national government should fund is a death squad that goes around to enforce the laws of heritage.

>Americans like you bring shame on the rest of us.
Because I'm not delusional? Okay, buddy go convince Southerners to become Nazis and to goose-step with the Yankees. Go tell a Boston mick that he's the same as a Fargo squarehead. The fact is that there's no one culture in America like there is in European states, because America isn't a state, it's a collection of them. If a microstate wants to adopt socialism, then it can go right ahead, but it won't be enforced at the national level. The only law to be enforced is that everyone living in your microstate is white. If you violate that then you get bombed by everyone else, and there will be a self-chosen body of Templars who see to it that you are bombed. The American model that the Founding Fathers created was inherently pro-white because it decentralized just about everything. The only problem is that they didn't explicitly warn against the dangers of Jewry in the legal documents of the United States. In that respect only, we do need centralized control, because history has shown that we cannot defend ourselves as a race in any other way. We need to replace everything after the 10th amendment with a "P.S., Whites Only" clause and then leave it at that.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 01:31:21 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55270 del
<Yeah, you keep posting that one clip of Anglin that I NEVER FINISH WATCHING
I don't even know the context of this extremely poor quality vid, so yeah, I don't really care what he's saying. Mostly It just sounds like he's drunk. Regarding viewing oneself as God. WLP said that the destiny of whites is Godhood. He didn't call whites "God's Chosen" but there is a parallel between what he said with the Jewish belief system in that our collective goal should be the elevation to a higher state of being, and NOT to be merely the playthings of Christian Sky Daddy who lets us into heaven if we amass enough Good Boy Points. Every young pugilist thinks that he's the best in the world and that he's going to get the belt. If a fighter doesn't have that mentality, then he loses, and life is nothing but an eternal struggle, so sayeth Hitler. So, we need to think like that, but racially.

What Anglin seems to be saying is that we shouldn't give a fuck about other races and we should just aim to be the biggest, baddest, motherfuckers on the planet. Again, this is what WLP was saying in not-so-eloquent terms. You can be a giant pussy and blubber about how we should be friends with the japs and the chinks or whatever but that's not how I feel, and that's not how our ancestors felt. I also don't know what he means when he says that we "fucked everybody." That we enslaved or colonized the lesser races (which, ironically, was not fucking them, but bringing them up to our standard). Or Is he referring to the ancient Aryans who went around the world and literally had sex with the lesser races? Maybe that's how he got his hobby, lol.

It seems like you think he's revealing his true feelings as a Zog plant in this candid video. That he thinks white people have been historically evil and that he's gonna bring us down from within by leaking the personal information of dailystormer bbs users to the feds. I, on the other hand, think he views conquest as noble and that he's proud of his ancestors who went around the world and "fucked everyone."


Also one last one:
>The majority don't trust the media, but the majority don't know why that mistrust is there because they've been brainwashed their whole lives that whoever calls out the jew is "crazy".
If anyone who called out the Jew was viewed as crazy, then Jews wouldn't move to no-platform anyone who called out the Jew. They're not no-platforming David Icke or the flat Earthers, are they?


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:16:10 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55274 del
>>55269
>Right. Not everyone is pussy like you.
Oh great, another internet tough guy who thinks everyone who slightly disagrees with him is a pussy. I am what I eat, so take that as you obviously will (be an edgelord as usual).

>"White Sharia" mentality "last hope for Whites."
That is literally Sharia law for white people. We don't need Muslim laws and covering up our women entirely, or stoning them to death when they're raped. Or "rape is not a crime".

>MMA is about beating the shit out of Commies
What the fuck? No it's not. If Commie ass kicking was a sport, I wouldn't even have free time to spend here.

Pro-white truth posts on social media are quickly shut down for hate speech, yes. And then the jew owned television media villainize. I've said this enough times already. What you're not grasping is that far too many people are addicted to television, while social media messages are under ((their)) control. The majority are "anti Nazi", which ironically you are as well. That's suspicious as fuck.

>Almost everything can be handled at the (micro)state level.
Does not coincide with:
>We don't a thousand national welfare programs

>a national culture bureau
Would be nice to re-educate people on nationality.
>or even a national currency
What would you prefer? Communist trade? Clearly you've never learned of the Papiermark that was destroyed and replaced with the Reichsmark. It looks like I'm going to have to regurgitate the same economic growth of pre-WW2 Germany information after this.

>Really, the only thing that the national government should fund is a death squad that goes around to enforce the laws of heritage.
Holy shit. You do believe 6 million kikes were gassed, don't you? This mass genocide nonsense. Ship them away to their own fucking countries.

>Because I'm not delusional?
You are though. As I said, you don't have a clue about old guard National Socialism.
>go convince Southerners to become Nazis and to goose-step with the Yankees.
I've convinced southerners in person that Natsocs were not evil. Yanks, not so much. I don't live north.
>Go tell a Boston mick that he's the same as a Fargo squarehead.
That has nothing to do with the movement. You're the one claiming all white Americans are one, with no recognition of individual hereditary nationality.

>The fact is that there's no one culture in America like there is in European states
There is no "one culture". There are many cultures. Kind of pointless to refute what you said there, because it didn't point that out.

>If a microstate wants to adopt socialism, then it can go right ahead, but it won't be enforced at the national level.
Socialism and National Socialism are not the same, either. Socialism not on the National level isn't worth it.

>The only law to be enforced is that everyone living in your microstate is white.
>If you violate that then you get bombed by everyone else
>and there will be a self-chosen body of Templars who see to it that you are bombed.
Are you a cartoon character? I've got it. Yosemite Sam.
>The American model that the Founding Fathers created was inherently pro-white because it decentralized just about everything.
The founding fathers were freemasons. It's patriotic nonsense to worship them.

>We need to replace everything after the 10th amendment with a "P.S., Whites Only" clause and then leave it at that.
Even if they did, the constitution would have been further amended by the kikes in power today. They seek to eradicate constitutional liberties.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:24:12 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55275 del
>>55270
>I don't really care what he's saying. Mostly It just sounds like he's drunk.
He's anti fucking white. Whether or not you care about what he said doesn't negate WHAT HE SAID.
>so sayeth Hitler
You really need to stop and go research Hitler's speeches. All of them. You will never find a more truthful leader in history, and that is very likely to wake you up from whatever this is.

>What Anglin seems to be saying is that we shouldn't give a fuck about other races
>and we should just aim to be the biggest, baddest, motherfuckers on the planet.
That's only your misinterpretation because you admire this obvious kike.

>You can be a giant pussy and blubber about how we should be friends with the japs and the chinks or whatever
Never happened.

>I also don't know what he means when he says that we "fucked everybody."
HE'S VILLAINIZING WHITE PEOPLE because he's a fucking kike.

>I, on the other hand, think he views conquest as noble and that he's proud of his ancestors who went around the world and "fucked everyone."
See above. You have blinders on about this guy.

>If anyone who called out the Jew was viewed as crazy,
We are viewed that way. The subject has to be brought up to normalfags delicately, based on their current indoctrination.
>then Jews wouldn't move to no-platform anyone who called out the Jew.
That's an extra step they take, obviously. Now for the summary of what happened in National Socialist Germany.

1932. 270,000 suicides in Germany and Berlin is the sin capital of the world, thanks to the Wiemar Republic.
Jewish banking usury destroyed Germany's economy. German industry was stagnant.
Families prostituted, including mothers and children, out of their own houses. Drug smuggling became commonplace.
1934. 1 in 4 laborers were unemployed. A loaf of bread cost 500,000 marks.
January 15, 1930. Communist riots in German industrial centers on account of two million unemployed.
January 1932. Approximately six million unemployed in the Reich.
Hitler becomes the head of government in February 1933. A police state is now enforced. Hitler is now, for all purposes, the Fuhrer.
The NSDAP began burning pornography and Communist/Marxist books from the former Wiemar Republic of degeneracy and degradation.
Seven million were unemployed in Germany, the highest number of unemployment in the history of the world.
In his first year, 3,374,000 were brought back to employment. Hitler provided jobs better than any other leader.
Health and fitness was prioritized. Health care and financial support was flat out given to expecting mothers.
Crime was nearly eliminated. People felt safe again, to walk their own streets.
German workers were able to take holidays abroad, funded by the Natsoc government.
Special housing units were built for workers. They had weekends off, to spend with their families.
Where did these jobs all come from? Industry and nationwide transport workers.
The National Socialist People's Welfare is founded, and all private welfare institutions are closed down.
Seventeen million Germans recieve assistance under this national welfare by 1939.
8,000 nurseries, holiday homes for mothers, distributed food for large families, old age insurance and old-age homes, rent supplements, unemployment and disability benefits (there goes that idea they were "purists"), interest-free loans for married couples.
The Office of Institutional and Special Welfare provides travellers' aid, relief for ex-convicts, support for re-migrants from abroad, assistance to the physically disabled, relief for the elderly- homeless and alcoholics.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:33:48 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55276 del
(321.11 KB 622x1391 all of my hate.jpg)
(1.16 MB 1120x800 0bdc.png)
>>55275
Only one German out of 50 could own a car in the early 1930s.
With the introduction of the Volkswagen in 1937, people were able to have their own cars for 5 marks a week.
The Office of Youth Relief had 30,000 branches in 1941. They supervised social works, correctively trained them, and helped prevent juvenile delinquency.
Nuremburg Rallies. There are 82,000 members of the Hitler youth.
"From now on, you no longer have to fear any class distinction. You are all one."
September 1, 1939. German armies invade Poland due to the Danzig massacres. You can find out more about this on tgsnt.tv

September 17, 1939. Russian troops marched into eastern Poland.
This is where lend-lease came into play. As usual, Americans did not fight fair. The U.S. gave to the Soviet Union from October 1, 1941 to May 31, 1945 the following: 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil), 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,900 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars" Without that kind of help USSR would have simply collapsed.

The end of the Reich. The end of currency backed by workers instead of gold. The return to devalued workers thought of as "a dime a dozen". Hell on earth, ruled by the kikes in nearly every country, and those that remain uncontrolled are the enemy of many Zionist controlled nations.

"Anti semitism" is spreading. More and more are waking up, despise kike desperation to stop it across all social media.
History always repeats itself.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:39:03 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55278 del
>>55276
>despise kike desperation
Should read "despite". Also 1945 before "The end of the Reich", obviously.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:43:30 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55279 del
>>54812

I've watched a few Alex Jones videos and I HIGHLY DOUBT that he is a spook or is in any way working for them, the stuff he says is extremely subversive, and he cuts right to the point, and blames the zog and the rottchilds, he doesn't pussy foot around with whatever bullshit story is in the news and waste people's time like Ken O'Keefe, so if Alex Jones he is working for them, he's sure doing a good job of fucking them over at the same time.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:47:41 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55280 del
>>55233
>the people at charlottesville were REAL, WHITE AMERICANS

Is that why James Alex Fields, Jr. is Jewish?


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:48:49 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55281 del
>>55233
>However, if you think that Richard Spencer is secretly controlling everything from his base in Langely, you're delusional.

Richard Spencer does what he's told. Richard Spencer takes orders from CIA officer William Regnery II.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 03:50:07 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55282 del
>>55233

Oh, you're a Daily Stormnigger. No wonder you're so stupid and think that white trashionalism is a legitimate political movement.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 04:00:14 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55284 del
>>55249
>You're painting this picture that Spencer and a bunch of Jewish puppeteers are orchestrating this whole White identity movement and a bunch of gullible whites are just running headlong into a meat grinder.

If the potato-bagel fits...


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 04:04:59 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55285 del
>>55254
>Twitter CEO [[[Jack Dorsey]]]

FTFY.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 04:09:08 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55286 del
>>55269
>The entire purpose of the federal government is to keep the nation white, and nothing more, and for that reason the federal income tax will be minimal. Really, the only thing that the national government should fund is a death squad that goes around to enforce the laws of heritage.

Hi, Alex Linder. Get fucked, you CIA/FBI faggot.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 10:14:21 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55291 del
>>55274
>That is literally Sharia law for white people.
Wew, autist detected. Try to read between the lines a bit. How could whites make

>Holy shit. You do believe 6 million kikes were gassed, don't you? This mass genocide nonsense. Ship them away to their own fucking countries.
We can do that with Mexicans, Jews, Arabs, and Chinks, but not with Jews. Hitler tried shipping Jews to Palestine under the Hasbara agreement. That didn't work. And no, I believe that millions of Jews were interned in labor camps in which 270,000 of them died, mostly as the result of Typhus and starvation at the end of the war. They need to be exterminated, because they keep coming back every time.

Henry Ford thought that Jews could be corrected by simply bringing their awful behavior to light, and Hitler thought that they could just be sequestered. Well, both of those men were wrong. Jews need to be gotten rid of. Sicut Judaeis Non is not good enough.

> Even if they did, the constitution would have been further amended by the kikes in power today. They seek to eradicate constitutional liberties.
Hello moron, if we kill them before they get into power, then they don't amend the constitution. Are you retarded or something? Do you not get this?

>You are though. As I said, you don't have a clue about old guard National Socialism.
Hitler lost when he could have won. Tabun-filled rockets into trafalgar square = gg. But he didn't, so kike-controlled Britons returned the favor by firebombing him and then starving the rest of his soldiers after the war.

< Go tell a Boston mick that he's the same as a Fargo squarehead.
>You're the one claiming all white Americans are one, with no recognition of individual hereditary nationality.
Jesus fucking christ, my whole argument is claiming the exact opposite of that. Why do you think I'm suggested decentralized mircrostates. Anyway I'm done arguing with you. You can't even read properly.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 10:20:47 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55292 del
>>55280
Is that why the other 900 white men there weren't?

>>55282
Yeah you're the woke one and everyone else is a puppet or a stooge.

>>55286
Hi, Miles W. Mathis. Convinced anyone that pi = 4 yet?


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 10:26:00 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55293 del
(183.58 KB 1313x677 60.jpg)
>>55291
>Wew, autist detected. Try to read between the lines a bit.
Great. Yet another in the army of fucking morons who don't understand what autism is. Just parroting the phrase around because you're daft.

>How could whites make
lol What?

>Hitler tried shipping Jews to Palestine under the Hasbara agreement.
Haavara.

>Hello moron, if we kill them before they get into power, then they don't amend the constitution.
It's too fucking late. Do you not understand who runs freemasonry? Who started it? Maybe you believe the Duterte thread's freemason shill.
>Are you retarded or something? Do you not get this?
Calm your tits, edgelord.

>Hitler lost when he could have won.
>>55276
See lend-lease I'll tell you what. Film yourself fighting two muscle-bound giants after you insult their mothers. I'll wait.

>Anyway I'm done arguing with you. You can't even read properly.
I provided all of that information, and you derped out, suggesting Hitler "could have won". Yet you still suggest lawless anarchist "micro states" instead of National Socialism.
>>55274
>>55275
>>55276
<You can't even read properly.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 10:29:54 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55294 del
>>55279
He USED TO not be a Zionist shill under a jewish boss ((Rob Jacobson)). Now he says everything is ran by Muslims instead of jews,

Jones is now a cuck for Israel.
h ttps://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 11:11:05 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55299 del
(15.70 MB 854x480 Jones for israel.webm)
>>55294
What that fool does now. He shills even harder for jews in that Ryan Dawson youtube link. I considered however, the Alex Jones fan won't even check it out.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 12:42:35 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 55305 del
>>55232
I finally get a chance to respond since I've been gone.

>. If white controlled the world, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Also, why are you against whites running the world. Are you some kind of beta cukyboy?
No I don't want any race to rule the world because I'm against globalism

>I want a white nation where anyone with one or more European ethnicity and no foreign ethnicity can call home.
Race is more than skin color and I don't want each European ethnicity to lose their individual genetic traits because some mixed American thinks they should. Brits are different from German, different from Swedes who are different from French. Each has differing genetic traits and cultures that should never mix because it dilutes the original cultures.

> They're globalists who pretend to be nationalist but wouldn't mind if all of Europe lost its individual genetic makeup and uniqueness so long as they had white skin.
Uh, they're not saying that either. You're making up bullshit.

Really? I'm making up bullshit? Let's take a quote right from your post "If white controlled the world, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Also, why are you against whites running the world. Are you some kind of beta cukyboy?"
Sounds like globalism to me. You contradicted yourself in the same post and proved me right.

>Faggot. I'm going to kill you.
But American's do not have a common ethnic background. White isn't an ethnicity. Here, have an official piece straight from the NSDAP describing exactly what I said

ttp://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hsa02.htm

Here's a forum of people who have similar views. Take the time to listen to what they have to say.

h ttp://ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/

You clearly haven't done any research on the topic, and instead parrot what you read on 4chan and 8chan considering you advocate Spencer and the Daily Stormer. Even 4chan recognizes the Daily Stormer is controlled opposition.


>4096 characters Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 13:51:25 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55307 del
> But American's do not have a common ethnic background.
No shit they don't have a COMMON ethnic background. But that doesn't mean that little individual pockets of British, Germans, French, Irish, Scandis, and whatever else exist here and there, along with every other ethnic mixture imaginable. This is why I say that decentralized microstates are the way to go for America. There is a minimal set of national laws that are designed to keep out Jews, a constitution that preserves the right to bear arms and to argue any political position without consequence, and everything else is regulated at the state level. You can't have the national government telling all 200 million Americans which hand to wipe their ass with. As government becomes more local, it also becomes more specific. An autist like 5458f5 can't see why this is a better way to do things because he thinks his specific political platform that was constructed with the very specific purpose to unite Germany with Austria and to humiliate the French is what also should be applied to America and every other country where whites exist.

> Race is more than skin color and I don't want each European ethnicity to lose their individual genetic traits because some mixed American thinks they should.
No shit, neither do I. There's this place called Europe where such things can exist. In the future America, there will also be microstates where specific ethnicity is required to hold citizenship. But there are also hundreds of millions of whites, mostly Americans, who are mixtures of various European ethnicity. These people will live in America, Canada, Australia, South America, Africa, and where-ever else we decide to conquer. We can stick the Hapas somewhere, too.

> Sounds like globalism to me.
Holy fuck can you not argue over pedantics? Globalism, with a capital G, as endorsed by Soros and the other finance kikes who are promoting it, is just a euphemism for destroying whites by exporting white jobs to China and importing muds to breed with white women. Really, the word should always be capitalized, because it is a proper noun and this is what anyone who uses the term "Globalist" means. I'm not against Globalism because it involves economic cooperation spanning more than 5 steradians over the surface of the Earth. I'm against Globalism because it is a plan to destroy whites and to replace them with mudpeople. If, centuries in the future, there is some global imperium of white men that is like Microstate-America-but-global because we've annihilated all the other people except for a few of the high-level Asians, then whatever, that's tolerable to me.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 13:51:43 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55308 del
> Here, have an official piece straight from the NSDAP describing exactly what I said
Oh look, it came from the Nazi propaganda office so I guess I should automatically accept it as my world-outlook. I don't care. I'm not reading this beyond the main points. America is not a monolithic culture like Nazi Germany was, which is the same thing that this document purports, and which is what anyone with a functioning pair of eyeballs also sees. The difference between you and me is that you think the American model is horrible and needs to be replaced. I say, no, we just need to give it a small tune up. The Nazi way of thinking, which is your way of thinking, is to strengthen the population by incorporating it into a giant monolith so that it can resist cultural decomposition. The American way of thinking, which is my way of thinking, is to let men live as individually as possible in a sterile environment by eradicating pathogens. The only problem is that the eradication bit was never put in the constitution.

Look, how many times do I have to say this? America needs some kind of small, fraternal order of white archons who travel around the continent to stamp out kikes and their lackies. Think about it like a white Mossad. Probably numbering no more than a couple thousand actual fighters and maybe 10-20'000 White sayonim. Everything else about America is good because Americans don't NEED a gigantic state to tell them how to live (except for catholics, but they can have that in their own little areas). And this model can be scaled up to include Canada, Australia, and eventually the entire world and other planets.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 16:45:26 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55310 del
>>55307
>An autist like 5458f5 can't see why this is a better way to do things
You fucking retard. Do you want the DEFINITION of autism?
<a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating
<and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
I clearly have NO difficulty communicating. My job is social. 46f962 is right about you. You're a chan parrot, parroting the autism meme when you had no clue what it is.
>his specific political platform that was constructed with the very specific purpose to unite Germany with Austria and to humiliate the French
WRONG. I told you exactly what happened in Germany. Once again:
>>55274 (you)
>>55275 (you)
>>55276 (you)
<You can't even read properly.
Read this time.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 17:30:00 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55316 del
>>55292
>Is that why the other 900 white men there weren't?

Is that why 450 of those 900 h'white men were Jewish and the other 450 were FBI informants?


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 17:31:43 Id: a59cd0 [Preview] No. 55317 del
>>55294
>He USED TO not be a Zionist shill

There was never a time in Alex Jones' CIA/DoD spook life when he wasn't a Zionist shill.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 17:49:13 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55318 del
>>55310
>I clearly have NO difficulty communicating.
Well you do have difficulty interpreting that White Sharia is a meme when you think it's "literally Sharia for White People" It's a hyperbolic declaration that white women need to stop acting like sluts, men need to take up arms to defend themselves (in White Jihad) to establish a homeland (in White Afghanistan). We're not actually going to pray towards Mecca five times a day.

So yeah, autism.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 18:13:40 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55319 del
(161.14 KB 626x922 408.jpg)
>>55318
You and your stupid fucking memes, including still not understanding autism.
>White Jihad
>White Afghanistan
>>>/4cucks/


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 18:16:03 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55320 del
(46.22 KB 608x402 c.jpg)
>>55291
<Anyway I'm done arguing with you.


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 18:23:43 Id: df3ef2 [Preview] No. 55321 del
(153.14 KB 465x729 1927p38-100-8.jpg)
> You really need to stop and go research Hitler's speeches. All of them. You will never find a more truthful leader in history, and that is very likely to wake you up from whatever this is.
< “Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”

> Read this time.
Read what? Hitler got rid of Jews and, surprise surprise, everything got better. What's your point?


Anonymous 09/07/2017 (Thu) 19:41:49 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55324 del
(38.70 KB 511x700 Hitler_dinner.jpg)
>>55321
>I'm not going to read shit and instead remain salty
>I could do it better than Hitler but I'm going to linger here instead
Talking to an ignorant fuck like you is utterly pointless.


Anonymous 09/15/2017 (Fri) 21:16:37 Id: e809b8 [Preview] No. 55633 del
Anyone have a link to the /pol/ recommended reading mega?


Anonymous 09/16/2017 (Sat) 23:46:43 Id: 302ae5 [Preview] No. 55687 del
>red pill general
>information dump and discussion
>thread filled with pictures of hitler

kek. way to go /pol/


Anonymous 09/17/2017 (Sun) 01:32:43 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 55689 del
>>55687
>filled
I count 8 images on a thread of 103(+1) posts. Unless you're counting individual Hitlers.
>>55320
Five here.
>>55276
Over 50 in that last image.


Anonymous 09/17/2017 (Sun) 18:48:58 Id: 9cad43 [Preview] No. 56147 del
(82.24 KB 1280x720 maxresdefault.jpg)
(82.24 KB 1280x720 maxresdefault.jpg)
Hitler is officially dead today.


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 02:53:09 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56163 del
(541.86 KB 2000x2581 hitler-not-amused.jpg)
>>56147
Which "not actually Hitler" are we talking about here? The unknowing Francis Morris of Quarmby who was only 100 in 2014?
h ttp://w ww.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/francis-morris-quarmby-celebrates-100-8000184
Yet the fake news sources continue to claim he's 128. The home video screen you have right there is a photoshop of one of Eva Braun's home videos of Hitler. And here's the other image that was altered. You'll need to give a bit more information.


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 04:25:40 Id: 497982 [Preview] No. 56166 del
I love Hitler. He makes my pussy wet.

I'm a registered Republican voter White Nationalist man.


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 04:57:53 Id: 6af793 [Preview] No. 56173 del
>>56166
That's a weak ass strawman, let us burn it to the ground and realize what's left is a bunch of dirt and ashes, nothing worthy of a rebuttal.


Anonymous Board volunteer 09/18/2017 (Mon) 10:38:09 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56179 del
(31.85 MB 350x250 The Great Project.webm)
This was taken down from my JewTube by the JDL who struck my throwaway account with hate speech.


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 11:05:01 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56181 del
>>56179
Better quality than that grainy webm. Sage for double post. Pre-scanned for viruses and malware. Upload to a YouTube account you don't care about, because the JDL will strike your account with hate speech.
h ttps://mega.nz/#!9bJBVCzI!-e1X_UQb2isd1BEeoRTyalosSsJV5cO13r7Dp1fd684


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 13:25:22 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 56182 del
>>56179
Great video but i have a few criticisms. Also thank you for perpetuating the truth of Hitler being a peaceful man and not someone who wanted to destroy others just because they were a different race. I know my posts here constantly address this, and I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I hate the fact that White Nationalists zionist idiots have hijacked the otherwise peaceful and truth seeking movement of National Socialism. They are just another cog in the machine of opposition between different groups. It's just something I choose to perpetuate no matter how tiring it gets for some. If we are able to preach to all races that multiculturalism and miscegenation hurts them as well, then it would go smoothly. We have to stop the fighting and work together against the common enemy. Only then can we all create ethnic nationalism for all and remain at peace.

Blah, now for my criticisms.

>Decent video, however I think the middle section could use better music rather than the same horror violin loop. It gets grating

>The edgy rock choir near the end isn't my cup of tea but this is more a personal critic. I believe you would fare better putting some triumphant orchestral score rather than that. In my opinion using songs like that further perpetuates the myth that National Socialism is for edgy rockers rather than for clean cut, moral, and puritanical people.

Other than that good job. The final piano piece was lovely and the pictures of Hitler were satisfying in showing that he was not some maniacal war monger. I have extra footage that I believe you would like Mr Mod Adolf.

h ttps://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=GG9U1A-3rSI


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 13:26:24 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 56183 del
>>56179
Forgot to add. Keep up the good work!


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 16:33:06 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56189 del
>>56182
>White Nationalists zionist idiots have hijacked the otherwise peaceful and truth seeking movement of National Socialism
This I agree with completely. Too many leaders have been exposed as plants or white hating obvious ashkenazi jews (Anglin). The ((Alt Right)) is no different.
>the middle section could use better music rather than the same horror violin loop. It gets grating
Also agree. I can't set how long the image displays in Win. Movie Maker, so it went on far too long. I need a fitting tune 5 minutes and 15 seconds. Actually, I have a lot more holohoax information so probably much longer.
>edgy rock choir near the end
I think that's right after Hitler's voice ends, so it's possible to change. I take it you mean right after "never despair" where marching armies are shown. That's about 49 or 50 seconds.
>triumphant orchestral score
Suggestions? I'm also going to edit this post:
>>56181
Once I upload the new .mp4 and edit out "Lying about Hitler" by Richard J Evans. Fuck that guy. I only recently figured out the book's about labeling David Irving a "holocaust denier". Used to confirm Irving broke German Merkel-cuck law. Basically, it is lying about Hitler.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 09/18/2017 (Mon) 16:48:35.


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 22:45:50 Id: 95842b [Preview] No. 56198 del
>>56189
>Too many leaders have been exposed as plants or white hating obvious ashkenazi jews (Anglin).

See, this is the kind of anti-factual delusional shit I'm talking about. Calling a 200% potato nigger like Andre Anglin an "obvious Ashkenazi Jew" is either deliberate trolling or low I.Q. ignorance.


Anonymous 09/18/2017 (Mon) 23:52:18 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56204 del
>>56198
You're the anti-Irish idiot who can't see how deep-seeded his hatred for white people really is. Makes sense though. You're for him because you're anti-white yourself. I've seen your flag when they were accidentally activated. Keep talking shit, see what happens.
Ashkenazi European bred jews like him laugh all the way to the bank as they subvert those they hate.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 09/18/2017 (Mon) 23:59:38.


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 00:33:16 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56210 del
>>56204
Since that conversation is not so intelligible (but you can obviously hear it at the end), here's a transcript of the entire interview:

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: I don’t see what the beef is with technology… Technology is not evil and technology does not make people weak. The people genetically, are already weak. They’re weak because of their genetics, they’re weak because of their morals.

Andrew Anglin: But that’s racist!

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: No, it’s not racist. Wow.
Andrew Anglin: Yes, it is racist. It is racist.
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: How is that racist? Man, that’s reality, dog.
Andrew Anglin: I’m hanging out with Philippinos, man. How are you gonna say that Philippinos are weak because of their genetics? And any Philippino who you give a cell phone to is gonna use it and they’re gonna start text-messaging and it’s gonna change their entire environment!
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Okay. Who has the power, Andre, who is it?
Andrew Anglin: I don’t know, man. When people have the capacity to abuse other people, they do it. So, I mean, what are we gonna do about that? So I mean, I understand where you’re coming from with how all these people are Jews but I mean that’s just obvious because Jews are genetically bred to be more intelligent than everybody else. Of course they’re running everything. … I’ve had a lot of Jewish friends, man. They don’t have any divorced parents. They don’t have any of this shit. I mean, they have a much more intelligent way of running their lives. They’re smarter than us. Do you think, that if somebody else had the capacity to do this, that they wouldn’t be doing it?
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: They’re not more intelligent.
Andrew Anglin: IQ, which is a fuckin racist concept, it’s bullshit, man. I know, it’s a racist concept. But is this Jewish cult, is its purpose not just to defend itself? And is that not a logical purpose to have?
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Defend itself from what? Who’s after it?
Andrew Anglin: Everybody’s after it, apparently!
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Why? That’s what happens in cults. They get paranoid that everyone’s after them and they usually they create the situation for themselves. Now, why is everyone looking at the Jews? Well, because they look at everyone else as being subhuman, and they being God’s chosen. We’re Goyim, right?
Andrew Anglin: But people thought that before. When you go back, every tribe does that. Jews are more capable of dealing with this shit. They obviously are. I mean, Paul, I like you a lot. I don’t see why all of your shit has to be so fuckin’ angry!
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: You’ll be alright.
(1)


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 00:34:22 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56211 del
>>56210
(2)
Andrew Anglin: I’m alright. How are we going to stop genetic engineering without a world government? I mean, we’re going to have to have a world government for everyone on the planet. If technology didn’t exist, would any of this be a problem? That’s what I’m asking you. Because it wasn’t for how many millions of years. It wasn’t a fuckin problem. We’ve got records of shit and people did not fuckin’ destroy themselves for so many millions of years. And now we’re in a situation where people are destroying themselves.
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: There’s nothing you can do to stop this shit. It has to happen. Technology is not the problem. If these people were decent and they actually were caring people they’d take responsibility.
Andrew Anglin: Well show me where people that happened in history. Show me when people that cared about other people were in charge of other people. It didn’t ever happen. Every single time you put some in charge of other people’s lives. It’s not the Jews fault. That’s stupid to talk about how its the Jews fault.
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: It’s your fault, Andre.
Andrew Anglin: Okay, I’m going to go ahead and take a bathroom break okay? Is that cool? Look man, I wanna support you. Cuz I don’t really give a fuck about any of the things we’re disagreeing about. I mean, whatever! Because, man, I mean, I know you’re for real. And I don’t know anybody else that’s for real so who else am I gonna be interested in talking to? But talking about 9/11 is non-sense. I mean, anybody that doesn’t get it by now? Jesus Christ. What more do we need, that we gotta keep talking about this shit for 15 fuckin years?! Every single one of these people is full of shit. I mean, that’s a really important point. There’s not one that we can point to. But why should black people be forced into this system? They were never going to invent this system. Neither were Philipinos, neither were Malaysians. The only people who would have ever invented this system are white people and Chinese. So why should everyone else be forced into it. You see the way white people and it IS white people went around the whole world and FUCKED everybody and made them accept this shit: Christianity and money! That happened, man. I mean, that’s just a fact of history. Like, Leave It To Beaver? That’s fake.
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Why do you hate yourself so much, man? White people, man?
Andrew Anglin: I don’t hate myself. I mean, uh, obviously my race is powerful, uh, I guess. I think we need more mixed races. Mixed races would be a positive progression for everyone. I think the white race should be bred out. This is dangerous to have these people.
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: You can’t breed white people out.
Andrew Anglin: I think white people are dangerous! I think white people are dangerous!
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Well you’re saying you’re dangerous then. White people can be dangerous but so can other people too.
Andrew Anglin: I’m only attracted to black girls, honestly.
Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: When we talk about genetics, some white people might not like oriental. Well that’s cool. That’s their prerogative. It’s okay to be racist, man. In the sense of just having a preference.
Andrew Anglin: He thinks white people should all breed together? Well fuck that shit, man! That’s stupid! What I care about is human beings and the species, you know?”
-Iconoclast Radio Round Table
Clearly defending jews. Obviously anti white. Kike confirmed.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 09/19/2017 (Tue) 00:47:46.


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 12:23:46 Id: 6af793 [Preview] No. 56230 del
>>56210
>>56211
Anglin looks kind of weird, his skull looks weird, something's weird genetically and I don't really know what. He might be a ideological kike, sure, but I instinctively think he's more of a cliche Homo Neanderthalensis head than a normal Homo Sapiens. This is more in like with the whole "proto-Jew" concept, although the problem with that is Europeans have most of the Neanderthal DNA than other groups of people so I don't really believe in it. It's like more of a primordial disgust than a quasi racial/religious disgust that I have towards kikes.

Off topic rant: fuck the anti potato/gay nigger spammer, he destroys any honest criticism by pretending to be others that try to have a conversation by making false bait conversations in other threads, all before destroying them with spam and thread creation in killing threads that doesn't match his thoughts while leaving threads that he thinks is kosher. He pretends to be anyone that has any level of pseudonymous identity even people without trips


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 12:48:10 Id: dfee2a [Preview] No. 56231 del
>>56230
spam = kike?


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 13:04:57 Id: 6af793 [Preview] No. 56233 del
>>56231
no, proto-kike, shabbos goy, troll, shill, blue pilled fool, etc., can't hold a true conversation. If it the shoe fits.


Anonymous Board volunteer 09/19/2017 (Tue) 16:47:48 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56240 del
>>56230
He is a kike. He's trying to take over the board in Meta now that Ocelotte's gone. Pathetic, really. He can post here without identifying himself like everyone else. As soon as he starts his usual trolling bullshit, I'm on it.
He's shrieked that these aren't him, in the past. That's his game. Lying, pretending to be others, attacking constantly.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 09/19/2017 (Tue) 16:49:07.


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 17:00:27 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 56241 del
>>56189
I have a few suggestions for the musical score and the message during the marching army. I also have a suggestion as to footage for the marching army so that it has a more consistent tone. I feel as though it got a bit too aggressive at the "Rise up goyim" part. The music that played during right after the holocaust debunk information I felt was appropriate. Is there any more like it? Or rather who is the artist? It is triumphant without coming across as edgy. I felt as though that worked better. Also instead of "Rise up goyim" i feel the phrase "People of the world, of all nations and colors unite!" I feel that then, using the images i provided earlier and pic related and any like it will be most effective then continue on with "and unite against the common enemy" so on. Also instead of using that footage of the army with quick cuts and more crude faster paced footage, I suggest using

h ttps://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

To me, the quick cuts make it feel brash and further reinforces the "rocker" stereotype I mentioned. I'm not saying to not be brazen in the approach, but I feel it can be handled differently.

For music, despite the source, I feel these two pieces can be used in some form as I find them to be beautiful. I understand where they come from but I've always wanted them in some form or another to be used in an information video.

h ttps://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6e8-94JRE

h ttps://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdowP_aBXY

I feel as if these two pieces serve different purposes. The first is for a more mellow approach to information. I feel as if it can be put against footage of common civilian footage of National Socialist Germany. It is both a bit humbling and also defeatist when provided the right context. Essentially I feel that it can be used to show a beauty that once was but ceases to exist because of zionist evil. I imagine it being used paired with the smiling faces of adults and children alike in National Socialist Germany. Perhaps as the song continues it can show the later defeated Germany and the footage of the occupation and how the smiles of the people fade.

As for the second piece. Can be used for the army footage or Hitler's speeches. I feel as if it has an "epic" tone to it in that it is both triumphant and grandiose. I feel this can perhaps work in conjunction with a speech and the footage I provided with the first video. Maybe footage of the Wehrmacht victory parade through Berlin in 1940 can suffice?


Anonymous 09/19/2017 (Tue) 17:08:24 Id: 46f962 [Preview] No. 56242 del
>>56240
Also while I'm here, I have a question, but first I'd love to hear you opinion on my critic and music choice. After that, I'm curious, a bit off topic, but how do you think the truth can finally be set free? Or rather how can you wake people up all at once? I'd like to see what your approach would be? Although hypothetical, is hijacking broadcasting waves and presenting a smoking gun the best method? Something like a hidden cam video of several prominent bankers, media owners, and hollywood jews talking casually about how the holocaust is fake and used to control society. I'm not saying that such an event is feasible but rather what would be the best approach to a mass wakening? Would we have to wait for everything to crash and all pleasantries and distractions to perish for people to listen or could it be done before a catastrophic event?


Anonymous Board volunteer 09/19/2017 (Tue) 17:27:47 Id: 5458f5 [Preview] No. 56245 del
>>56241
I like those music choices. I could put the Dark Crystal theme over those shots of the Wehrmacht. I think I can find before and after footage of civilians vs. the fall of Berlin. I think "Joan Baez - Here's to you, Nicola and Bart" would fit better for the fall.
>>56242
I've considered this and looked into it. The best choice would be to hijack airwaves, but someone with the technical knowledge would have to be employed. The best time would be football season, before or after the Super Bowl. Not during. That would piss them off rather than convert. It would need to be long enough to view the entire piece. I'd love to have a hidden cam of bankers, media and Hollywood kikes laughing about the holocaust. Not sure I can find that. I've noticed people waking up to the evils of international jewry all across the internet and do my part in person to the nor­mies.
http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/hacking-satellite-look-up-to-the-sky/
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmjq5a/its-surprisingly-simple-to-hack-a-satellite
https://media.ccc.de/v/camp2015-6883-iridium_hacking#video&t=34
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 09/19/2017 (Tue) 17:36:04.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply