NEET 04/07/2021 (Wed) 07:08:18 No.338676 del
>to make the workplace less stressful.
Perhaps make a list of the issues that bother you and ask him to address each one (You could use the Mong doctor to write you a document saying you need particular things to aid in your treatment).

I doubt he would be able to meet them and if he does set a review date in a fortnight. If you have some medical documentation supporting your request for an accommodation and demonstrate you are still doing your job then it could be classified as discrimination if they don't accommodate you or fire you. You have disclosed the medical issue so it would look bad if they fired you or undertook disciplinary action once you brought the case forward for an accommodation.