NEET 04/07/2021 (Wed) 10:48:51 No.338777 del
200 ml - pikoló (piccolo)
300 ml - pohár (glass)
500 ml - korsó (we don't have pint, let's call it a mug)
Rarely some pubs offer 1l mugs, we could call it a jug similarly.
In pubs you could ask from tap, buy in bottles or cans. For the latters they usually offer a glass.
From Western Europe they also push 400 ml mugs, which is just insulting. I see these mostly in relatively "better" places.
Also the younger generations rarely heard about the pikoló.