I had a great week. I ended up mostly fixing bugs. If you have a large client, the update may take a few minutes this week.
I discovered a semi-important tag processing bug last week--for some users, files that were imported before they added the PTR were not getting all the correct tag info and would not appear in some tag searches. I fixed the underlying file-tracking bug and have added a retroactive 'gap-filler' to this week's update. If you used the client for a long time but added/reset the PTR recently, you'll have more gaps so your update will take longer.
Another persistent issue has been the 'tiling artifacts' with my new tile-based image renderer, where at certain zooms an image would have one or more horizontal or vertical blurred/janked line of pixels. You'd notice it on cleaner vector images where a smooth curved black line would suddenly jag at one zoom. I had trouble reproducing this at first, but some users got it quite often, and with their help I was able to figure it out. I have rewritten the part of my renderer that was failing, and I think I now have the artifacts completely fixed for all 'normal' zooms. Let me know how you get on!