03/04/2020 (Wed) 23:18:14
Right-clicking on a page tab now shows a 'duplicate page' menu item. It simply makes a complete copy of the page (or page of pages) right next door!
Numerical ratings (the ones with multiple 'stars') can now be set by dragging the mouse. You can click on 2/5 and drag up to 4/5 if you change your mind.
The derpibooru downloader gets an update thanks to a user's submission. The 'no filter' search should work again. Also the new tvch.moe imageboard is added to the supported watchers (thankfully, it was compatible with an existing parser, so this was a quick job).
- the sort-files-by dropdown is now a button that launches a nested menu. it still supports mouse wheel events. it should now be quicker to find what you want!
- added 'sort by framerate' to regular file sort. it works for file search at the db level as well, when mixed with system:limit
- under options->sort/collect, the namespace sort-by ui has finally had its makeover. it now has add/edit/delete buttons and up/down buttons for reordering how the entries will appear. it also deals with bad input better. furthermore, namespaces that have hyphens (like 'creator-id') are now supported in namespace sort (and hence collect-by dropdowns!)!
- numerical (multi-star) ratings can now be set by dragging the mouse across the line of stars
- added 'duplicate page' to the page tab right-click menu! it just makes a copy of the page or page of pages right beside it
- system:everything will now always show up in non-query-page autocomplete dropdowns (such as in the file maintenance dialog)
- wrote a maintenance routine to repopulate and correct the tag text search cache. it is possible to trigger this (though it is typically pointless) from the database->maintain menu
- updated the characters that are ignored in autocomplete tag text search rules, which help skip over unusual characters and assist word-break discovery for searching for tags like '[intensifies]'. as well as the previous brackets, braces, paretheses, quotes, and double-quotes, now slash, backslash, hyphens, and underscores(!) are ignored. searching for 'bbb' will now match a tag 'aaa-bbb', and searching for 'blue_eyes', 'blue-eyes', 'blue eyes', or 'eyes' will match all of 'blue_eyes'. 'blue-eyes', and 'blue eyes'!
- to effect the above change, the client will take a few seconds to a minute to update
- the above tag text search rules now collapse contiguous unusual characters, or combinations of whitespace and characters, better
- namespace and simple wildcard search inputs no longer have the tag text search rules applied to them, meaning you can now search for these unusual characters more specifically when desired
- updated the derpibooru gallery search objects to use their api, thanks to a user's submission. this re-enables the 'no filter' mode
- added watcher support for tvch.moe, which works with an existing 4chan-style parser
- the 'add the ptr' help item now warns the user about the ptr's modern drive storage requirements (4GB download+files, 25GB db). the help files are also updated
- I believe I fixed the sometimes crazy fast media drag-move that could happen in archive/delete and duplicate filters
- fixed an old uncaught wx->qt issue with the simple downloader where editing the formulae would throw an error
- fixed a bug in the 'move highlighted thumbnail' code in the rare case where the currently focused thumbnail can not be found