Reader 07/02/2019 (Tue) 12:33:24 No.15000 del
>>14991
Unfortunately there will always be the masses in every country who go along with whatever they have been conditioned, brainwashed and indoctrinated to believe and do as told. There is always only a fraction of people (people like us) who do not go along and blindly trust or follow the establishment. Even when the Founding Fathers fought the British red coats there were only 3% of them actually fighting... the other 97% just sat on the side lines and watched, most were completely neutral and didn't care which side won. As of recent, its France right now with the Yellow Jackets, a lot of people know something is terribly wrong in France (most of Europe for that matter) but only a very small fraction has decided to rebel and fight in the streets. Of-course if more people supported their efforts there may be some kind of potential (because they're outgunned, they can't cause the kind of choas they could had they been armed).