Endwall 07/24/2022 (Sun) 01:19 No.1791 del
An optometrist just will not do. Please seek professional help from an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors that will be able to help you with your vision and eye problems. They are also trained to perform eye surgery if required. This may help to correct your vision, and help you to see the world as it truly is.
Edited last time by Endwall on 09/18/2022 (Sun) 03:41.