Kosher Tax Part 1/2
05/31/2020 (Sun) 20:01:21
>Oh yeah? Give me an example of Jewish control of a nation. I don't believe your antisemitic views one bit! You ever heard of the Kosher tax? It's pretty much where various food companies and unsuspecting consumers are forced to pay money to support Jewish groups and Zionism through control of your food supply. A rabbi makes sure the food is considered Kosher for Jews to eat, similar to how Halal food is (an imam makes sures the food is Halal enough for Muslims to eat). To prove that your food is 100% Kosher certified, there is a small U with a circle, or K with a star symbol on the back or side of various canned foods and packaged products. This symbol is called a "Hechsher." A problem is that many people do not even know this symbol exist on the food they buy, nor do they care. Try it, ask anyone what that symbol is on the back of their food or packaged snack that they buy, and they and you are being played like a fiddle. Guaranteed 97% of the people you ask do not even know, with the remaining 3% who are Jews who know (which is also the percentage of Jews in the US population). This is also one way how they control you goyim, through your own ignorance. If you are disgusted by it, you would boycott these products. But the problem is if you do, you’ll likely starve to death because almost every single canned food and packaged products has this symbol, with the exception of foreign cultured foods like Asian and Mexican. So you can’t even boycott against it. George Lincoln Rockwell and his compatriots try to do just this for a week, and they even admit they almost starved to death (and that’s in the 1960s, imagine the control (((they))) have over the food supply just nowadays). Which leads to some conclusions and questions: 1. Since only 2-3% of the US population are Jewish, why is it that a large portion of the food supply supposed to be considered Kosher, even back in the 1960s? 2. In fact, if American is mostly white and Christian, why does it matter if the food eaten is Kosher for Jews it eat, which makes up a very small population in the US. There are more Muslims here in the US and their isn’t enough Halal food for Muslim to eat in the US. 3. When researching Jew population disturbing in the globe, you’ll find that a majority of these parasites live in the US. And that only makes up 2-3% of the population in the US 4. Conclusion 1: Largest Jewish population distribution in the globe is in the US + Which only makes up 2-3% of the US population + Majority of the foods in the US is considered Kosher = The Jews have a large control of the US, at least in the food industry 5. Conclusion 2: Where ELSE do they have a large control in the US in? But don’t just take a fellow anti-Semite’s word for it. See it for yourself, check your canned and packaged foods in your kitchen pantry for these symbols. Also go to your grocery store as well to check. I guarantee you most of the food is Kosher.