/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events.

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom


Please use the stickies + catalog
DO NOT CONTINUE UNTIL YOU HAVE READ META THREAD 6
Logs can be found here: https://endchan.net/logs.js
Insulting National Socialism or Hitler or promoting jews will be banned immediately.

Expand All Images


(94.42 KB 1095x772 dghonuj.png)
(94.42 KB 1095x772 dghonuj.png)
POL IS BEING INFILTRATED BY DIFFERENT IDEAS Anonymous 02/16/2022 (Wed) 03:03:51 Id: e97bf6 [Preview] No. 86502
GTFO IN HERE

MAJOR LEAKS

SOME SHILL GOT GUILTY AND LEAKED DOCS AND GUIDES ON HOW TO INFILTRATE POL


Anonymous 02/16/2022 (Wed) 03:05:44 Id: e97bf6 [Preview] No.86503 del
(9.83 KB 174x167 more.png)
WTF IS GOING ON


Anonymous 02/16/2022 (Wed) 06:36:01 Id: fa1ae6 [Preview] No.86504 del
(13.39 KB 240x210 proxy-image (15).jpeg)
>>86502
>GTFO IN HERE
Delete letter O and you will have better meaning of sentence.

Besides this is known earlier in 4pol especially optics cucking or religion coverting/dividing or making some hocus pocus (((evidence))) on NSDAP being zionist.
Also post full ghostbin or full info instead of teasing with few parts.


Anonymous 02/17/2022 (Thu) 03:08:19 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.86507 del
(467.05 KB 1124x2697 JIDF.jpg)
(242.44 KB 922x676 3344.jpg)
Yeah, what ^this anon said. If you've been around this board awhile or some other chan, you probably know what actual IDF shills are like. As in the shill we just had who turned out to be the exact same person who's on /b/ threatening to "hack" endchan. Pay close attention to this kike I'm displaying now. The bitch's badge was Nevatim Israeli Air Force Base. All you need to do is observe this image to understand how they attack. They'll cry about insults. They'll then sling insults. They will call every source you use not reputable and then use heavily kiked shit like Wikipedia or Quora. They'll deny anything and everything with any sort of guilt associated to them and argue nonsensically. There is zero logic to their debates. That is flat out how jews operate and infiltrate.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 02/17/2022 (Thu) 03:10:31.


Anonymous 02/18/2022 (Fri) 19:34:33 Id: c537e2 [Preview] No.86512 del
(383.06 KB 1390x932 JIDF salary.png)
(538.94 KB 782x2664 how to spot JIDF.jpg)
(1.76 MB 1241x8770 mining the chans.png)
>>86502
Oh noooo, a shill!
Whatever will we do.

This thread should be closed, as all users of this site should be well prepared to deal with the threat of a lone troll.

Posting pics with intel.


Anonymous 02/20/2022 (Sun) 02:03:16 Id: 83d6ce [Preview] No.86518 del
>>86512
>2nd picture
>shitting up imageboards for around 16 euros a day

That's
that's embarrassing

>3rd and 5th pic
WEW imagine pouring this much money into manipulating chinese finger painting forums

That last picture's been posted before. The gab ordeal was probably fake and staged. Norway ordeal was just a facebook and reddit repost. And all 8ch related things are just feds since those sites are 101% compromised. and the holocaust didn't happen


Anonymous 02/20/2022 (Sun) 02:09:32 Id: 83d6ce [Preview] No.86519 del
(41.85 KB 600x600 miller70.jpeg)
(9.67 KB 1014x89 shill_origins_1.png)
(13.42 KB 1024x103 shill_origins_2.png)
>>86512
Let me think. You would have to make over a 1000-5000 posts per month on /pol/, have even more in replies and secondary replies, make sure everyone engages with your posts in order to earn good money from being a shill.

I don't think most of them are that good.


Anonymous 02/21/2022 (Mon) 06:03:54 Id: fa1ae6 [Preview] No.86526 del
(1.41 MB 1864x1094 1639654634245.png)
(231.57 KB 484x1020 1643623728590.png)
>>86519
>I don't think most of them are that good.
In some cases shills have even problems to confirm the amount of posts for wage count (if they dont work in organizations place with work hour counters) since its an anonymous imageboard without requirement to register.
That was also a reason why people often did gave invalid marks on post numbers to not give them (you) which sufficed as evidence.


Anonymous 02/21/2022 (Mon) 09:18:39 Id: 88ec9e [Preview] No.86527 del
>>86504
>Also post full ghostbin or full info instead of teasing with few parts.
Alright, I'll post some of what I have from the flat Earth one.
https://ghostbin.com/BksOw


Anonymous 02/21/2022 (Mon) 09:19:40 Id: 88ec9e [Preview] No.86528 del
Another leak, this time something about keywords
https://ghostbin.com/NDlSe


Anonymous 02/21/2022 (Mon) 11:27:19 Id: fa1ae6 [Preview] No.86529 del
>>86527
Thanks


Anonymous 02/21/2022 (Mon) 13:36:32 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.86531 del
(70.25 KB 816x659 651.jpg)
>>86527
>donald-trump-says-the-earth-is-flat/
>bible verses that don't say so either
>Dumb sites that don't even have evidence just tons of speculation
Weaksauce shill tactics only impress the dumbest of dipshits. This is how Sinead McCarthy devolved into batshit crazy. Her man pulled her mind out of the gutter into being aware of jew control, then she got lost into "everything's a conspiracy, even round Earth and trees are fake". Shills used to attack her claiming she "fucked" a black man because she was photographed with a black man. Then she goes nuts and attacks every genuine member of the GDL (Goyim Defense League) and automatically, anyone who visits her site or sites she uses to spam her beauty products "is a shill". If we can't separate fact from fiction and trust other Aryans with the same goals, we're too lost to gather and stop international jewry. The loss of Sinead's mind is exactly what kikes want for all of us.


Anonymous 02/23/2022 (Wed) 04:39:40 Id: 8039ac [Preview] No.86537 del
(3.66 MB 3536x3368 1645579961480.png)
>>86526
Refering to your second image. They absolutely know how to deal with chans. They dilute chans with trash posts and bots to make it less interesting. I remember when hotwheels sold 8chan to what i now know are feds. All the chans are monitored. nothing goes unnoticed.


Anonymous 02/23/2022 (Wed) 11:14:47 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.86538 del
>>86537
Only when (((they))) run the chan. As in Jimjew and Kikemonkey and before that when Hotwheels had 8chan his boss was a jew. Kikes have zero power here.


Anonymous Board owner 02/23/2022 (Wed) 11:33:56 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.86539 del
That is unless, one day, this site is acquired like when Jim bought out 8chan. Hypothetically: Either in the case that I anyone really could die any time or new management takes over and decides I've had this board enough, then a kike might take over /pol/ and /news/. In that scenario it would be time for genuine anons to move on. There are many who pretend to hate jews then act exactly like jews. Siege was one. Imkampfy was another. Both 8mods. Many trolls here have tried the same. I genuinely despise kikes and I'll ban the shit out of everyone acting like one. But I don't single out people calling them out, as they often did there. There might be confusion about Rule 8 (see the Meta rules). For instance, the anti-Christian "hate jews" pretender who recently was called kike a few times. That was ok. He was a kike and ended up proving so by being against Hitler plus National Socialism. Calling everyone kike, especially those who expose jews, is what won't happen here, as that was a trick they pulled to divide at 8chan.


Anonymous 03/09/2022 (Wed) 22:55:04 Id: e27593 [Preview] No.86728 del
GET IN HERE
I GOT ALL THE FILES FROM MY SCHIZO FRIEND
I CAN CONFIRM THESE ARE REAL
GET
THE
FUCK
IN
HERE FUCK


Anonymous 03/10/2022 (Thu) 00:31:21 Id: 925257 [Preview] No.86730 del
>>86728
The fuck are you talking about? Get in where?


Anonymous 03/11/2022 (Fri) 04:11:26 Id: 83d6ce [Preview] No.86732 del
>>86539
Things are a lot better than they were a few years ago anon. We'll be fine. Don't put those types of thoughts in the air. Just do a backup/contingency plan just in case

>>86728
>I GOT ALL THE FILES FROM MY SCHIZO FRIEND

Or maybe you are the schizo around here


Anonymous 03/11/2022 (Fri) 07:32:15 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.86739 del
>>86732
The best contingency plan is to keep an eye out for /pol/ on boards if I don't post for a month. No one in my personal life has ever been worthy of knowing about this board. Despite trying to free minds, some have remained irritatingly ignorant.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 03/11/2022 (Fri) 07:32:35.


Anonymous 03/12/2022 (Sat) 18:35:49 Id: e6a2d6 [Preview] No.86744 del
>>86728
>GET IN HERE
>I GOT ALL THE FILES FROM MY SCHIZO FRIEND
>I CAN CONFIRM THESE ARE REAL
>GET
>THE
>FUCK
>IN
>HERE FUCK
Can you even form a coherent sentence? jeez.


Anonymous 03/13/2022 (Sun) 05:02:37 Id: b210fe [Preview] No.86750 del
>>86728
>>86502
>>86503
Those are the old ones I sent you. Why are you posting outdated stuff? You're about a year behind our markdown files.


sage sage 03/14/2022 (Mon) 10:26:04 Id: 925257 [Preview] No.86756 del
(18.05 KB 220x305 Aaron Swartz.jpg)
(9.66 KB 200x232 John Gruber.jpg)
I can't help but suspect this thread of being a Fed/kike psyop.
>>86750
>John Gruber and Aaron Swartz created Markdown in 2004
Would it surprise anyone here to learn they're both kikes?


Anonymous 03/28/2022 (Mon) 00:24:36 Id: 83d6ce [Preview] No.86929 del
(1.60 MB 500x500 54545.gif)
>>86756
The guy on the left created Reddit by the way.

Yes (((he))) is the reason so much cancer in the internet exists today. And why most original content from 4chan got stolen. Basically killing 4ch off slowly

He also killed himself because of a massive fraud scheme he did to other people. In the tune of 1 million US dollars. And that's just a few of the underhanded things he did to people.


Anonymous 06/01/2022 (Wed) 13:42:54 Id: ca5b81 [Preview] No.87645 del
you are fighting a losing war (dumbo). you cant win this way by "fighting".
you need an imageboard with an admin that will delete threads like this which are pro-vaccine, pro-anti white and such.

as long as the admins allows the enemy to make fun of you and provoke you, waste your time, the place becomes a shit hole and you have to flee.


Anonymous Board owner 06/01/2022 (Wed) 15:26:42 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.87646 del
>>87645
Point out which threads or even posts I allow that are pro-vaccine or pro-anti white. Go ahead. I'll wait. Here's a hint: They don't because I ban the obvious kike faggots as soon as I'm on
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 06/01/2022 (Wed) 15:31:30.


Anonymous 06/02/2022 (Thu) 03:47:23 Id: 83d6ce [Preview] No.87649 del
>>87645
>the place becomes a shit hole and you have to flee.

I don't understand. Please write your text better


Anonymous 06/02/2022 (Thu) 19:51:13 Id: 1999e5 [Preview] No.87659 del
the real thing I noticed, is that /pol/ is being killed using traffic, authentic threads get archived in 5 minutes, And if they survived they get flooded with bot replies. Nobody wants yo do anything, because gookmoot never cared and most jannies trooned out. Most anons are retarded and grew up with 4chin, they will never leave


sage sage 06/03/2022 (Fri) 11:29:18 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.87660 del
ITT: endless complaining about 4chan, not endchan. Mootkike left 4cucks a long damn time ago and it has leftist SJW moderation. 8chan was similarly kiked. 4chantards lost their social lives in exchange for trolling to cause 'butthurt' the point it didn't matter what stance you took. Anyone would take furious opposition. Old news. Forget that stale troll culture piece of shit.


Anonymous 06/07/2022 (Tue) 04:06:24 Id: 83d6ce [Preview] No.87675 del
>>87660
How hard is it to just stay here or in another imageboard? And just keep inviting people here if you want a more active board


sage sage 06/07/2022 (Tue) 04:29:47 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.87682 del
>>87675
Staying here is easy. Every other social media I know is jew owned and SJW controlled on purpose. I was lucky enough to find this board years ago after being banned from 4cucks and 8cucks for exposing Trump and Merkel for the jews they are. As for IRL, half of the family is dead and the other half refuse to listen to reason about the holocaust fraud, the evils of jewry etc. Coworkers are talked to like I'm walking on eggshells and they're just as brainwashed. So inviting others is hard. After "denazification" for over 70 years, the subjects we discuss here are unconventional and deceptively vilified.


Anonymous 06/07/2022 (Tue) 08:32:22 Id: ec2867 [Preview] No.87688 del
>>86502
This seems like the type of procedure an egocentric fifteen year old would think of. The plan is simple: be a retard.


Anonymous 07/25/2022 (Mon) 16:05:25 Id: 17cd75 [Preview] No.87985 del
>>87659
Pol on 4chan is somewhat usable with a filter, I set mine to hide 2pbtid threads with more than 20 replies, and it usually hides around 70 threads. So you can get around the traffic if you try.
The biggest problem is the fucking jannies. If I'm lucky I get to talk to 2~3 non-bot anons over a few minutes, with threads of ~15 human anons posting being the clear exception. Those threads, especially the ones where there clearly are a lot of real anons, often seem to instantly get saged from the front page to page 6~9 in seconds if they're not just outright archived or moved to /bant/ for no good reason.
There's almost no real discussion left there, but I've stuck around for those rare times it does happen. I found this place today, and it seems to at least have real people, so maybe I'll jump ship.


Anonymous 07/26/2022 (Tue) 08:25:01 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.87987 del
>>87985
It's good to have someone else here. I've always been transparent even at my own detriment. That's why I have to say it. This board is almost dead. More traffic in the previous years hasn't always been good. Bans were very frequent as jews just don't know how to reel it in and shut up. I believe that back then, they saw the traffic and were worried so felt the desire to shill hard and sew discord as they're used to. Other anons may have seen the bans and BO tag then jumped ship from here. I guess the kikes got what they wanted after all.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 06:34 Id: 42735c [Preview] No.88172 del
>>87987
>>87985
I just landed here today too. Where are most of us immigrants here from? 8ch pol and 32 is my homeland, then 4pol until it fell off a fucking cliff. I miss the tactical conversations of 8ch.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 06:50 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.88174 del
>>88172
Many of the old regulars also came from 8ch after being banned there frequently for either exposing Trump or Merkel or defending Hitler in certain ways. The 8chan moderation were pieces of shit. Jim is a kike and that means Codemonkey is as well by relation.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 07:05 Id: 42735c [Preview] No.88175 del
>>88174
There was always admin drama, but I was never banned and never really hindered from having unrestrained conversations. I would kill to have that back.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 07:42 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.88176 del
>>88175
I was banned back then. Both on their /pol/ and /polmeta/. I left because while they'd ban me for these bullshit examples, they allowed typical kike narratives like lying about Hitler or interracial breeding or "this [obviously white] race isn't white". The conversations aren't unrestrained here either. As the header says: Insulting National Socialism or Hitler or promoting jews will be banned immediately. Also no jews themselves are allowed or jewish forms of propaganda (unless kikes are being exposed). It doesn't matter if the anon posting is jewish or not. Many have had trouble grasping these simple concepts over the years.


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 20:42 Id: 203e29 [Preview] No.88207 del
(10.60 KB 250x250 trash.jpg)
> Discredit Pol
Pol is always right, fucking try you faggot dildos see how long you last
> convince Pol of ridiculous ideas
New ideas you say? Cool, my autism can reply in 11 different threads at about the same time so wasting my time with 'silly' ideas is absolutely futile.
>D&C shilling
Oldest trick in the book, okay
> face national scrutiny
Aren't we ujnder scrutiny yet? Cool
> Cause extreme paranoia
Fucking retards, I'm here BECAUSE I'm paranoid and this place resonates with me.

> Only enlightened-boomer-tier generic propaganda topics
Lfmao we are very tolerant of all opinions so these topics will actually enrich our conversations.
They also only literally have an NPC playbook so it'll be welcoming more schizo's and generate more lulz.
Also the audacity of these groomers to think they can control our organic narrative is absolutely baffling. What a bunch of thick-skulled narcissists.

> First / only visible means of attack
> it's about imagined penis insecurities
My SuperStraight and well functioning pretty big white cock is loved by my ex-gfs
I truly hope for them their worldview is bigger than bodyshaming men about their penises


Anonymous 08/21/2022 (Sun) 03:35 Id: aeb8fe [Preview] No.88258 del
>>88207
>>88207
that is one screwed up picture. For someone on imageboards, it's a nothingburger, but still.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply