/tech/ - Technology

101010

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom

Expand All Images


Richard Stallman Resigns Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 04:54:05 [Preview] No. 13560
https://www.fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns
https://stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#16_September_2019_(Resignation)
>To the MIT community,

>I am resigning effective immediately from my position in CSAIL at MIT. I am doing this due to pressure on MIT and me over a series of misunderstandings and mischaracterizations.

>Richard Stallman


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 05:19:34 [Preview] No.13562 del
tis bullshit


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 06:34:30 [Preview] No.13563 del
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fuck no!
It's done, Linus is crushed and they got rid of stallman. I finally lived long enough to watch our hopes for the future turn to shit.


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 06:38:28 [Preview] No.13564 del
Very clever media ploy to push him out, who ever they have lined up to go in next will be a remarkable puppet, it will either fracture or kill the movement.


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 06:55:13 [Preview] No.13565 del
Hey, I got an idea! When those of us with tech jobs go into work tomorrow morning, let's send email messages to All saying that the underage girls that Epstein fucked were "entirely willing" members of "Epstein's harem" and that none of them were coerced, and besides it should be legal to fuck underage girls anyway. That's the best way we can show our support for Richard Stallman. Who's with me?!?

No one's falling for you shit m8
Edited last time by _ on 09/18/2019 (Wed) 22:03:05.


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 08:44:04 [Preview] No.13567 del
So what, MIT is irrelevant.


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 09:03:36 [Preview] No.13568 del
>>13565
Full email
    The announcement of the Friday event does an injustice to Marvin
Minsky:

“deceased AI ‘pioneer’ Marvin Minsky (who is accused of assaulting
one of Epstein’s victims [2])”

The injustice is in the word “assaulting”. The term “sexual assault”
is so vague and slippery that it facilitates accusation inflation:
taking claims that someone did X and leading people to think of it as
Y, which is much worse than X.

The accusation quoted is a clear example of inflation. The reference
reports the claim that Minsky had sex with one of Epstein’s harem.
(See https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/9/20798900/marvin-minsky-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-island-court-records-unsealed.)
Let’s presume that was true (I see no reason to disbelieve it).

The word “assaulting” presumes that he applied force or violence, in
some unspecified way, but the article itself says no such thing.
Only that they had sex.

We can imagine many scenarios, but the most plausible scenario is that
she presented herself to him as entirely willing. Assuming she was
being coerced by Epstein, he would have had every reason to tell her
to conceal that from most of his associates.

I’ve concluded from various examples of accusation inflation that it
is absolutely wrong to use the term “sexual assault” in an accusation.

Whatever conduct you want to criticize, you should describe it with a
specific term that avoids moral vagueness about the nature of the
criticism.

He never said the girls were entirely willing, but that they were presented that way. And regardless of what you think about him defending Minsky he was not defending Epstein. As many news articles and maybe you seem to think.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/richard-stallman-famed-mit-computer-scientist-who-defended-jeffrey-epstein-resigns
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbm74x/computer-scientist-richard-stallman-resigns-from-mit-over-epstein-comments


Anonymous 09/17/2019 (Tue) 09:04:42 [Preview] No.13569 del
>>13568
I'm getting this from selam Jie Gano, the blogger who started this. There's probably more that he said in email threads


Anonymous 09/18/2019 (Wed) 16:02:53 [Preview] No.13605 del
>>15563
>Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fuck no!
>It's done, Linus is crushed and they got rid of stallman. I finally lived long enough to watch our hopes for the future turn to shit.

Shit I forgot all about Linus. Tech may end up becoming more cringy in the next years

They also got rid of the original creator of Python from his position

>>13565
Hell no! Fuck's wrong with you?

>>13567
Nod really though


Anonymous 09/18/2019 (Wed) 21:24:51 [Preview] No.13607 del
>>13605
Whew! Thanks! I was hoping someone would say "Hell no!" to my idea of sending such an email. I was trying to point out the problem with the emails that Stallman was actually sending.

As an old CIS white guy who is painfully aware of a great many problems in the world and in our society, I'd have been just fine giving a fellow 75-year old pedantic geek pushing an awkward opinionated semantic argument a bit too far a pass. That was his "crime". He didn't fuck any underage girls as far as I know. What he did was write some very awkward emails that a lot of us with more sense wouldn't do in the workplace because doing so could get us fired - but he did in fact do it. The media didn't make him do it. Gano didn't make him do it. A jewish conspiracy or space aliens didn't make him do it. Take the goggles off board op, and what the fuck is up with this "apartheid linux" shit? You've got endchan's /tech/ looking like just another fucking /pol/


Anonymous 09/18/2019 (Wed) 21:39:15 [Preview] No.13608 del
>>13607
fuck off zog, he debated politics and the law for a living, making a semantic argument over the ramifications of legal terminology is what was expected of him.
7/10 genuinely mildly irritating


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 00:09:58 [Preview] No.13609 del
Of course he's been arguing legal semantics for years. I never said he hadn't been. He's good at it. He isn't stupid. He realized very quickly that he fucked up when he stated that it was absolutely wrong to use the term "sexual assault" when talking about fucking underage girls. Then he resigned.

It's that simple. Sorry you find it irritating.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 00:14:13 [Preview] No.13610 del
Technology as a base is utterly ruined by the kike
This shambolic wretch, impresseth not, and I worked for tons of shits like him.
Around 9/11 I had a kike manager in IT, he just knew, that he and his shitty friends would assume power.
They did and this shit is the result. Slabfones, total ruination of tech.
Fuck everyone at MIT and the boston hebrew cult.
Chabad, Jeffstein, Shelliack shits, you will reap all you have done.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 03:30:01 [Preview] No.13616 del
Why is /tech/ being overrun by white nationalist retards? It is entertaining to see a board op saying stop posting pol shit while simultaneously going on and on about jews amidst posts about kikes and cults, but this kills the /tech/.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 03:42:49 [Preview] No.13617 del
>>13616
i agree with you to an extent. When you lump in cults i have to stop you right there because there is a fucking cult in big tech and people can call it what they want. i personally don't talk about it here i do it on my own board. But there is shady shit going on with censorship.


SFConservancy attacks RMS. - SFConservancy: GO TO HELL Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 06:53:49 [Preview] No.13619 del
> Software Freedom Conservancy
‏>Verified account @conservancy
>
> The fight for diversity, equality and inclusion is the fight for
> software freedom. Our movement will only be successful
> if it includes everyone. RMS does not speak for these values.
> twitter.com/conservancy/status/1173603417769545734

Dear SFConservancy. You might not understand the lawyer-speak, being
headed for the longest time by a mere techie (ie: one who thinks arrays
are a "necessary language tool"), but Free licenses are Revocable from
free-takers.

Keep attacking the men who created the software and the men will
eventually move to revoke your gratis licenses of their copyrighted
works and burn the legal framework of Free Software to the ground (a
framework that relies mostly on ignorance of the vagaries of copyright
and licensing law).

Look, Free Software world, I told you a decade ago NOT to invite random
women and non-techies into your world: you will gain nothing and they
will set themselves up as gate keepers to your community.

They have done so. They just kicked out RMS from his own foundation. Who
knows what "GPLv4" will contain now.
(Not that it matters: you can still revoke free licenses from
free-takers regardless of what "terms" were "agreed upon" (no
consideration on the part of the taker means no contractual rights to
hold the distributee to))
RMS said absolutely nothing wrong: just things White Women and their
golem-like white "men" find offensive.

(YHWH allows child brides, including in cases of rape (taphas): Devarim
chapter 22, verse 28 (Hebrew Masoretic Text: Na'ar (child), Greek
Septuagint: Padia (child, root word for paedophile), Latin Vulgate:
Puella)

It's time to move Free Software and OpenSource out of America. America
is the global enemy of all men anyway: why deal with the savages that
slaughter countless innocents in the near-east because "they marry young
girls, BETTER A MILLSTONE!" etc? Why associate yourself with such evil
torturers and murderers that are the Proud American (White) Man (and his
female Masters)?



> Regarding threats to "CoC" you. - You do have recourse - license
> rescission
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
> For easy to read by lay-people discussions on this topic:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444


> For legal articles and treatises that agree: no consideration from GPL
> free-taker, no contract, revocable by the copyright holder:
scholarship.law.duke.edu/faculty_scholarship/1857/
www.amazon.com/Open-Source-Licensing-Software-Intellectual/dp/0131487876
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=243237


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 07:49:02 [Preview] No.13621 del
>>13618
>>13619
Keep fighting the good fight Mikee


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 08:06:51 [Preview] No.13622 del
>>13619
are they breaking the law by firing Richard?


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 08:07:18 [Preview] No.13623 del
(88.19 KB 800x800 everyone_at_mit.jpg)
Well, if you're going to stop me right there, there's not much I can do but agree with you. Everyone at MIT must be under control of a boston hebrew cult, and when censorship happens - like when betamax locks a thread here or adolph deletes libtard posts in /news/ - it must be a cult thing rather than butthurtism. Or when big tech corporations fire employees after the glare of the public spotlight falls on them and masses of pissed people start tweeting and youtubing about it, it's because of a cult that holds secret meetings in masonic temples and not some pale sweating execs worried about potential revenue losses. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise.

Once they're on, those goggles are a real bitch to get off.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 08:08:58 [Preview] No.13624 del
>>13623
in this circumstance its entirely as you say "worried about revenue loss".


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 08:16:14 [Preview] No.13625 del
>>13623
>>13624
i will say there is an addage you may be familiar with. Order and chaos. In the example of 8chan being taken offline.The reaction to controlled chaos aka false flag events leads to the proposed solution "banning image boards" and "ending anonymity online". They create the problem and then propose orwellian solutions. This is different because rms is just speculating and considerations are pressured. And there is also reasons to belive MIT itself has underworld elements because the guy that created the rss feed was suicided after copying massive amounts of data. Now i can see it both ways but i still maintain there is a bigger picture here. It also falls into things like BANNING CONSPIRACY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. A CULT WOULD WANT TO IMPLIMENT THAT.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 08:20:14 [Preview] No.13626 del
>>13625
That being said I agree with that guy's original point /tech/ is not for politics or racism or conspiracies.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 09:04:54 [Preview] No.13627 del
>>13626
No your words are lies
jews make racism, they have ruined their own gene pool
they also infiltrate tech
here they chopped off a ganglion of their own making
If you supposed tech shits don't know that kikes infiltrated and ruined tech, and thaty Boston is utterly ridden with this sort of tech termite, well, then you probably don't feel any remorse at your last 25 years of destruction.,
Israel will pay dearly for what they did to America and the Internet we built.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 09:08:30 [Preview] No.13628 del
Look at the results, you fucking morons
Check your privileged as supposed smart people
you aint
There is probably not one person in boston tech sector who can think right. I worked at tjmaxx operations, cvs HQ
I know the human scum inside those corporations at an IT level
trench combat watching you shits fuck everything up under your shit master obummer. FUCK ALL OF YOU
I am fully resumed all around that area and I can assure you it is kiked to the gills and there is no way for that sort o0f person to think right
look at the subject, he is a complete hobo limping forth from what all your stupid fucks have done to tech as a notion, now shut the fuck up.


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 21:25:50 [Preview] No.13630 del
>>13627
Hey friend, you sound like the only one here that knows what's up. Do you think SKSs are better than ARs or AKs?


Anonymous 09/19/2019 (Thu) 22:14:15 [Preview] No.13631 del
>>13630
>BAIT = ACCEPTED
Best means what you can shoot well
also refers to what your assheaded government and cop masters who rule you 24/7 will allow you to own
My firearm is legal and in my name.
However since this is a tech board
SKS are cheap and, you don't waste ammo because you won't do shit with it unless you drill, and can find cover and it's heavy but, it's a .308 as I recall so that is called a NATO battle round. However in the circles I listen to, "battle rifle" is a term noobs don't like, I feel that term is still viable. Due to the nature of the .308. Suffice it to say that in the John Wayne movie where he is rallying revolutionaries, he only takes dudes who can shoot long. I might suggest this is due to the time involved in that era of gun. See a private little war TOS season two I think.
AR I like all day, Colt, we liked you but we don't need you
AK what's not to like?
The one pointed at the kike ATF agent is the best one. ATF recently disarmed, imprisoned and de-babied a man near me, for example, for internet gun talkins. Research who were the first prohibition cops. Also, at the battle of bunker hill, we did not have bayonets but the Redcoats did. Fortunately we have better shooters and always will.


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 02:36:52 [Preview] No.13632 del
>>13631
Thats really interesting friend, it sounds like you know a lot about guns! Who do you feel are more responsible for 9/11 - people in a Synagogue, people in a Mosque, or people in government like the ATF you mentioned?


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 03:08:42 [Preview] No.13633 del
(187.47 KB 1866x981 wop3.jpg)
>>13632
You don't take time to reflect.
The problem with the chumling generation is that they all want to be fed like fish
No research guts.
Care to rephrase your question after you have read the manual?
You don't know shit about prohibition and the ATF's origins, do you, you fuckin nob/AI/endlessquestionbot whichever.
That's why AI is doomed, it's all questions and no output.
my pic enclosed, I have many years to draw from, can't you ask better questions, kid?


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 03:30:34 [Preview] No.13634 del
(37.80 KB 600x371 22428c9f82.jpg)
Nevertheless be ye roy batty asking questions because he's a five year old
or be ye an actual five year old
I will swim around under your boat a bit more.
You ask of the three fold portion in regards to 9/11
Who built the towers? Who bought up all the cool little crappy but effective radio shops that were there.
I would rather have all those shops than that shit freedom tower.
Anyway the gold was taken outta the towers during the first bombing (failed) which was supposed to knock one tower into the other, one assumes?
Regardless, it was cover. No one back then was even slightly aware except those who were doing the deeds.
Hhhhhmmm Son of Veigh was in the Army at the time? I find people wanting to talk about Ruby, Waco, Son of Veigh these days, and that's awesome.
[dons hoodie and shades goes to live in cabin without tech at all]
Have we gone back to the 1990s?
What does teen spirit smell like, each year teen spirit is harvested? Does it always have that same smell? Pic related.


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 09:35:33 [Preview] No.13635 del
(353.29 KB 1600x1250 servei2mage.jpeg)
Fuck, it stinks in here. it smells like JIDF
Heres a stat to piss the JIDF and shills off


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 12:46:26 [Preview] No.13637 del
(206.08 KB 1127x1550 bitchface1.jpg)
(256.48 KB 1290x726 NPRkikeshitbirds1.jpg)
(240.09 KB 749x1151 thousandyeargazer1.jpg)
Hmm since you shits are so lame I figure these might help you.
You will ask shit questions due to your lack, and that lack is historical knowledge.
General Billy T. Sherman clearly explained Boston as the home of kikery.
Are you fuckin stupid? The other two graphics show how communist shit Obummer front, like to frame white people such as the founders of America, as ISIS.
And they use Irish groms to do their work.
And the third graphic describes a topical known bitch of HR, and her shit company which is laying eggs into many countries, in the idea of destroying white skin, which the Google head turd has said himself.
Questions?


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 13:17:45 [Preview] No.13638 del
(173.60 KB 1920x1080 starresearcher1.jpg)
Heh "star researcher" who will do any job,
N***erism means what?


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 13:27:47 [Preview] No.13639 del
>>13637
to be continued?
is there a second part to that?


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 13:32:49 [Preview] No.13640 del
>>13639
Uh yeah it's from what is called "a book" which used to exist and which are made of paper.
Fortunately or unfortunately, googshits has made all books into 1 and 0
So it is easy for you to read the continuing story of Billy T. Sherman and his life's work against the kikes.
**Ah but what I was going for, was irony, you see, because the context is the ironic part, cotton becomes pork, salt, FIREARMS, AMMO,
and what else? JAILBAIT PUSSY might fall under things the kike wants to run through Boston.**


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 13:52:34 [Preview] No.13641 del
>>13567
MIT maybe, but FSF is important. Right now he's been reduced to irrelevance, with its former status waiting for someone else, that will most likely happen to be a SJW.


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 14:04:29 [Preview] No.13642 del
>>13640
why post one of them then? you can even post the epub or pdf if you care so much about my literacy


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 14:19:02 [Preview] No.13643 del
>>13642
>if you care about the literacy of those on ImageBoards
Wew, way to hit me in the heart.
>Reading - fun da mental
>Knowing = half the battle
Okay here it is. There is much to discuss here about
technical operation of funds aka money laundering, aka kikism and gangsterism.
slavery exists today far more sophisticated in nature, and that is my ultimate point.

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/4361/pg4361.txt

[...] percussion-caps, etc., etc., were worth as much as gold; and, strange to say, this traffic was not only permitted, but encouraged. Before we in the interior could know it, hundreds, yea thousands of barrels of salt and millions of dollars had been disbursed; and I have no doubt that Bragg's army at Tupelo, and Van Dorn's at Vicksburg, received enough salt to make bacon, without which they could not have moved their armies in mass; and that from ten to twenty thousand fresh arms, and a due supply of cartridges, have also been got, I am equally satisfied. As soon as I got to Memphis, having seen the effect in the interior, I ordered (only as to my own command) that gold, silver, and Treasury notes, were contraband of war, and should not go into the interior, where all were hostile. It is idle to talk about Union men here: many want peace, and fear war and its results; but all prefer a Southern, independent government, and are fighting or working for it. Every gold dollar that was spent for cotton, was sent to the seaboard, to be exchanged for bank-notes and Confederate scrip, which will buy goods here, and are taken in ordinary transactions. I therefore required cotton to be paid for in such notes, by an obligation to pay at the end of te war, or by a deposit of the price in the hands of a trustee, iz., the United States Quartermaster. Under these rules cotton is being obtained about as fast as by any other process, and yet the enemy receives no "aid or comfort." Under the "gold" rule, the country people who had concealed their cotton from the burners, and who openly scorned our greenbacks, were willing enough to take Tennessee money, which will buy their groceries; but now that the trade is to be encouraged, and gold paid out, I admit that cotton will be sent in by our open enemies, who can make better use of gold than they can of their hidden bales of cotton.

I may not appreciate the foreign aspect of the question, but my views on this may be ventured. If England ever threatens war because we don't furnish her cotton, tell her plainly if she can't employ and feed her own people, to send them here, where they cannot only earn an honest living, but soon secure independence by moderate labor. We are not bound to furnish her cotton. She has more reason to fight the South for burning that cotton, than us for nnot shipping it. To aid the South on this ground would be hypocrisy which the world would detect at once. Let her make her ultimatum, and there are enough generous minds in Europe that will counteract her in the balance. Of course her motive is to cripple a power that rivals her in commerce and manufactures, that threatens even to usurp her history. In twenty more years of prosperity, it will require a close calculation to determine whether England, her laws and history, claim for a home the Continent of America or the Isle of Britain. Therefore, finding us in a death-struggle for existence, she seems to seek a quarrel to destroy both parts in detail.


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 14:19:29 [Preview] No.13644 del
[... final part]

Southern people know this full well, and will only accept the alliance of England in order to get arms and manufactures in exchange for their cotton. The Southern Confederacy will accept no other mediation, because she knows full well that in Old England her slaves and slavery will receive no more encouragement than in New England.

France certainly does not need our cotton enough to disturb her equilibrium, and her mediation would be entitled to a more respect consideration than on the part of her present ally. But I feel assured the French will not encourage rebellion and secession anywhere as a political doctrine. Certainly all the German states must be our ardent friends; and, in case of European intervention; they could not be kept down.

With great respect, your obedient servant,
W. T. SHERMAN, Major-General.


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 20:55:54 [Preview] No.13649 del
(30.99 KB 438x572 VHDL_workflow.jpg)
>>13633
Wow! How 'bout that? Who would you shoot? Can you go on with /pol/ stuff for another 12 hours?


Anonymous Board owner 09/20/2019 (Fri) 21:55:29 [Preview] No.13652 del
>>13649
>who would you shoot
I hope he doesn't name names, for his sake.


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 22:18:43 [Preview] No.13653 del
>>13652
buzzkill


Anonymous 09/20/2019 (Fri) 22:56:34 [Preview] No.13654 del
>>13649
>who would you shoot
How about you get on topic, which is
jailbait pussy and can it be served/hired/weaponized by a fuckin kike agent with a moneybag from the kike network, to honeypot people in tech and science.
ANSWER=YES

>>13652
>for his own sake
That is very nice thanks. Nah, all the people I worked with would agree with me and typically they would say "Fighting a system like this is a losing battle." And they know I harbor no vehemence, I liked them as people and I sympathized with their prisonlike existences. I just shrugged at their idiocy and went on fighting.
When this tech apocalypse (apocalypse means: revealing) rolls up, those whom I worked with will recognize me as exactly the same dude I ever was.
For example during the 20121 Aurora hacks, I was trying to explain to my co workers how totally Adobe and PDFs had just fucked us, as a country. Shit tons of data was stolen by the lousy chinese reds, under obummer's second term. The east coast dipshits I worked with were all smiles while American tech corporations were gutted. Shooting them would have done nothing, there is no one smart, in America to replace them with, because the actual engineers of tech, have made everyone dumb. These days, I cringe when I see some adult swiping their slabfone while their kid envies that very same chunk of shit slab fone. Society has become an idiot Olympics and slabfones are the reason due to shitgineers. Actual smartness has been rendered down into hog fat. So, talking as a smart person off the path, is nice and fun for me. You got anything to share? I find most IB people to be vacuums, can you feel me?


Anonymous 09/21/2019 (Sat) 01:08:38 [Preview] No.13655 del
(622.16 KB 1600x1200 majorkittylasertank.jpg)
>>13643
>"to make bacon, without which they could not have moved their armies in mass"
I figured I would throw you plebes some OC chops this is my 3d work and is rarer than eagle shit.
You dudes have a good sense of humor I think we can change the world with this board.


Anonymous 09/21/2019 (Sat) 14:07:46 [Preview] No.13659 del
Right ahead of the google micro kernel which may be open source like android, but will almost certainly not be libre so will abuse it's users...

I wonder if google found a way to make debugging a micro kernel easier. I wonder if they used any code from the working GNU micro kernel Hurd. I wonder what data google will be able to collect using a micro kernel that would be difficult to collect from a monolithic kernel.


betamax Board owner 09/21/2019 (Sat) 17:51:23 [Preview] No.13660 del
>>13655
This is a SFW board, bitch better have some clothes on next time or you turn on the spoiler checkmark before uploading. This is your final warning.


Anonymous 09/21/2019 (Sat) 21:07:30 [Preview] No.13668 del
(8.43 KB 180x211 1e57c283ad.png)
>>13660
Show some respect man
I was gonna have her lactating, just for the +1 sexiness and +1 political clout.

Shiiiit work is not safe my dude, get out.


Anonymous 09/22/2019 (Sun) 16:53:44 [Preview] No.13671 del
On 2019-09-12 Selam G. posted on Medium about RMS's opinions in a mailing list of MIT CSAIL. Her post was followed by an article on Vice and then by several others e.g. DailyBeast, GNOME, SFConservancy.
>THEY WROTE THAT RMS...
(1) defended Epstein (while in fact he was defending Minsky);
(2) described Epstein's victims as entirely willing (while he was arguing that one specific victim of Epstein was PRESENTED to Minsky AS entirely willing because she was coerced by Epstein);
(3) defended pedophilia (while in fact he was arguing that age doesn't matter in case of rape because rape is rape, no matter the age);
(4) defended pedophilia in the past (while in reality RMS already countered his claim from 2006 -in which he expressed skepticism in case of consensual sex- with a comment in 2013, where he said that children can't really be consensual);
(5) condoned sexual assault (while in fact he was arguing that "sexual assault" does not describe Minsky's act since the victim wasn't assaulted by Minsky but coerced by Epstein; RMS added that "sexual assault" is a vague term as it refers to acts that can range from harmful to very harmful, and that it makes readers think of the worst case);
(6) implied that the victim wasn't harmed (while RMS explicitly claimed that she was harmed);
(7) made comments that are excuses about rape, assault & child sex trafficking (while he condemned all three);
(8) kept a mattress in his office for sex/machismo (while in fact RMS just lived in his office for a while).
>AS A CONSEQUENCE RMS RESIGNED FROM MIT & FSF ON 2019-09-16.


Anonymous 09/22/2019 (Sun) 18:03:58 [Preview] No.13674 del
(296.01 KB 834x870 comfy_meme_brothers.gif)
>>13560
stallman is by definition a neet now


Anonymous 09/22/2019 (Sun) 21:43:19 [Preview] No.13678 del
>>13641
>implying RMS isn't a SJW


Anonymous 09/23/2019 (Mon) 17:02:17 [Preview] No.13684 del
(43.39 KB 800x450 1.jpg)
I think RMS had one of those, "I'm gettin' too old for this shit!" moments.


Anonymous 09/25/2019 (Wed) 23:39:53 [Preview] No.13688 del
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279

Richard M. Stallman did nothing wrong.


Anonymous 09/25/2019 (Wed) 23:42:15 [Preview] No.13689 del
How is RMS handling this?


White men attack Stallman Anonymous 09/26/2019 (Thu) 02:13:51 [Preview] No.13692 del
(18.88 KB 306x394 whiteman.jpg)
White men demand the arrest of Richard M. Stallman

https://kgov.com/bel/20190916

>* Defending Pedophilia: MIT professor Richard Stallman has made a career of defending pedophilia, yet he remains on staff at the university. We call for his termination, (and arrest).

Some lines later:

>Today's resource: God's Criminal Justice System: Does the Bible support the death penalty before the crucifixion? How about after the crucifixion? The death penalty forms the centerpiece of the Gospel. The first and last books of the Bible deal with execution, as do the Old and New Testaments generally. Enjoy this presentation of God's ideas about criminal justice. Many Christians pray for an open door to share the Gospel with a friend. That door opens with every newscast, and with the reading of every newspaper, for those who benefit from God's Criminal Justice System. Meanwhile, discover the unique style of Bob Enyart and enjoy all of his teaching tapes.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply