08/08/2019 (Thu) 01:36:42
1. The board is for all people of a NEET mindset, even if they are currently employed or studying. Excessive attempts to ostracise people based on their status or to spark divisive discussions about who is and who is not a “real NEET” will not be tolerated.
2. No doxxing. This includes no remarks about the EXIF data of photos posted, and no pointing out of personal information accidentally left in photos. No going to unreasonable lengths to determine where a person lives based on photos or videos they have posted. No chilling of peoples confidence in their anonymity by joking about your potential to dox them. If you think someone has unintentionally left personal information in their post please report the post with an explanation, do not point it out publicly on the board.
3. No impersonating another NEET, with exception of any post which is clearly not intended as an actual impersonation (ie using a named NEET's flag and making a post they obviously would not make)
4. Pornographic images and images containing nudity or near-nudity of a sexual nature must always be spoilered. No dumping of porn images for no good purpose. No use of disgusting pornography just to shock people.
5. No CP or images of children posted for sexual purposes, even if they are not naked or in sexual poses. This includes drawn images which look under-age. No Pedo talk.
5.2 The posting of images with children who are under the age of 18 years of age must have a relevant context. See the next post for additional information.
6. Images containing gore or anything else likely to shock or disgust must be spoilered. You must have a very good reason for posting gore and not post much of it.
7. Images containing the contents of a toilet bowl must be spoilered and must be accompanied by text clearly explaining they are an image of the contents of a toilet bowl.
8. No unreasonable personal insults. This board is not a “safe space”, and banter and honesty are allowed and in fact are essential, but there is no need to be personally insulting to an individual who does not deserve it. Do not cross the line.
Message too long. Click here to view full text.
Edited last time by imissfather on 01/16/2020 (Thu) 21:30:59.