I had a great week cleaning code and fixing bugs. If you have a big database, it will take a minute to update this week.
all misc this week, most bug fixes
I fixed a critical bug in tag siblings. It was causing some tag siblings to be forgotten, particularly on local tag services, and particularly when a tag had a sibling removed and added (e.g. 'delete A->B, then add A->C') in the same transaction. I will keep working here and will trigger a new sibling reprocess in the future just as 450 did so we can fix more PTR issues.
The new content-based processing tracking had a couple more issues. Some Linux users, in particular, it just broke for, due to a SQLite version issue. I have fixed that, and I have fixed some issues it caused for IPFS. There are new unit tests to make sure this won't happen again.