Catholicism is Degenerate Nowadays Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 10:12 Id: 4ecbe4 [Preview] No. 88212 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
After Vatican II I heard they are trying to become more moderate and accepting of female priests and gays. There have been a number of false popes including Francis that reject whites and suck up to the Jews and have hidden degenerate art and porn held in the Vatican for Satanic worship.
If you're a traditional follower of Christ who died for your sins and got betrayed by the Jews than Catholicism would be closet yet it is corrupted from remnants of Templars and Masons to outright being absurd nowadays


Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 18:58 Id: 5f687e [Preview] No.88216 del
(206.22 KB 669x638 catholic-church.jpg)
Revelation 17:1-6 "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

(I have a lot more verses some anon left about jews being evil bastards that I took a screenshot of, but this relates to the thread)



(860.92 KB 1440x1793 20220817_175354.jpg)
Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 16:54 Id: 034584 [Preview] No. 88214 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
It's not fear or hate... its disgust.


Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 18:51 Id: a44274 [Preview] No.88215 del
"German". Yeah right. Just because he lives in Germany doesn't mean shit. Monkeypox is an STD by majority transmitted through homosexual sex acts.



(6.80 KB 300x168 4chan.jpg)
What are the dangers of 4chan a prior to new captcha? Anonymous 08/06/2021 (Fri) 18:50 Id: c579b8 [Preview] No. 85136 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
So, I heard many awful things about 4chan that it's a fed honeypot and whatever.
16 posts and 14 images omitted.


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 10:54 Id: d55d51 [Preview] No.88201 del
(643.35 KB 1322x1239 1659868156247444.png)
>>88200
And of course giving dishonorary mention to any ancap jew
>No ancap is about freedom of communities
>Ah did i said the freedom in communities no only if free market requires it but still everyone can do anything
>What did i said only when free market requires it and still you can have natsoc state? Nah its not profitable but still freedom dont forget
>Eeeh what did i said? Free market? Nope onky profitable things are good and so trannyism and degeneracy is better but still remember freedom
>No jews are just better because you cucks gave up to them it wasnt like jews exploited, blackmailed or straight up killed opposition in "muh competition" hypocrisy you non liberty types are responsible for all of it not the thou art what thou art wilth because money is better than its own blood and no its not jews it was better people but still you can too be ceo of fed because freedom and competition
>No the degeneracy is because of state oppresion and state not because of beyond state powers you are just a degenerate nathzee
>No the gdp and money matters not the fact that despite gdp people starve they live in strong economy because they grind money for me for free remember still you have muh freedams and defenetly i did not made a one giant slippers slope with my hypocritical ideology of ruining social contract but using it for my zion reasons


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 16:15 Id: cb9837 [Preview] No.88204 del
>>88201
Muh freedoms, freedoms freedoms. Yeah. I live in the United States and never hear the end of that word not a single American can define. A brainwashing term right from The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, which once again I will repeat that jews plagiarized The Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu. Because kikes have no creativity and stole some of the wording, they will try to pilpul this theft into claiming the Protocols are "fake and invented to slander jews". The fact is that these Protocols were issued during the First Zionist Congress at Basle in 1897 under (((Theodore Herzl))). Here are some excerpts of many times when "freedom" is mentioned by evil plotting jews.


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 17:11 Id: d55d51 [Preview] No.88205 del
>>88204
>Because kikes have no creativity and stole some of the wording, they will try to pilpul this theft into claiming the Protocols are "fake and invented to slander jews
and yet i dont need to mention how FBI got backlashed on releasing the suposed fake into removal of post where it was shown, but since when jew had some sense of cronology or maths since pyramids

>I live in the United States and never hear the end of that word not a single American can define
for me it is just sugarcoated masonic aliesters crowleys thou art what thou art wilth thats the law of the world with slippery slope logic destroying blood and soil since blood and soil is natural law.
the legendary muh freedom is nothing but destruction of blood and soil as another way of creating the perfect cattle like thalmud says
>I live in the United States and never hear the end of that word not a single American can define
werent thaey also banned in soviet union?


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 17:51 Id: cb9837 [Preview] No.88206 del
(154.10 KB 473x493 Lenin Decree 1918.jpg)
>>88205
I think you greentexted the wrong last sentence and meant to ask about The Learned Protocols of The Elders of Zion. Yes, Stalin made "anti semitism" illegal and possession of the Protocols in the Bolshevik/Communist Soviet Union came with the penalty of execution by firing squad.


Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 14:07 Id: d55d51 [Preview] No.88213 del
>>88206
>I think you greentexted the wrong last sentence and meant to ask about The Learned Protocols of The Elders of Zion
Yes sorry about that mistakes happen



(272.32 KB 1388x1060 71ZMYPkoNLL.jpg)
Operation Jew the Jew Anonymous 03/15/2022 (Tue) 16:17 [Preview] No. 86772 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
We would like to invite you to our group. We are as nameless as the tides. Our one goal is the destruction of International Jewry. There is no risk of stumbling

on an ambush because you will not meet us. We do not hold meetings. The way you join is by mimicking our enemy. Sharing information about Jews only

goes so far and publicly killing low level Jews only accomplishes giving them more power. Our goal is not to slaughter a Synagogue or shoot up a mall. We do

not desire to throw our lives away. Public shooters who are not Jewish think the only way to solve our problem is uncalculated violence. This does not destroy

the Jew. The Jew is succeeding in destroying us. Our races, our cultures, our ancestries and our home lands. So we turn it back around on them. Join us in

Operation Jew the Jew. You are not a Jew but you must become like one. You must lie and trick and infiltrate Jews. You must introduce Liberal SJW talking

points into the most conservative Jew groups. You must make them believe you are a Jew too as you turn Cultural Marxism around on their communities.

An introduction is in order. We have been watching your /pol/ and like what we see. There is truth here where so often we've seen lies. We have noticed

your plans. Your desires to start another Reich won't happen purely because the Jew holds too much power. They are destroying us from within. We live in

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 03/16/2022 (Wed) 04:40:54 Id: 26e44d [Preview] No.86776 del
>>86772
>Operation Jew the Jew. You are not a Jew but you must become like one. You must lie and trick and infiltrate Jews. You must introduce Liberal SJW talking

Won't work OP. It's been proposed we do this and it's just not a good idea.


Anonymous 03/16/2022 (Wed) 16:12:59 [Preview] No.86782 del
>>86776

It does work friend. If Jews doing this to us is not proof enough, I understand how you might be skeptical. Anybody who is not committed to this could go the

wrong way and easily become a shabbos goy. You have to be as determined to undermine Jews as they are to undermine us. I am a female Italian American with

brown hair so dark it's almost black and Roman nose. So they do not know I am not a Shebrew but a Shiksa and so they tell me things believing I'm one of them.

Things you already know such as AIPAC bribing politicians with cash cards in envelopes under the table to bypass campaign contribution laws. I have successfully

persuaded a male Jew to couple with a Negro and a female Jew against her own religion. I have lived in New York so long I know how to mimick Jews. I cannot

be persuaded to sympathise with these Jews as I manipulate them because my father is dead. He died of organ failure after getting the vaccine. There will be no

end in sight to how long I will hate the Jews for his death! You may be right this won't work if someone is not as committed as I am. I have only had success in

recruiting through forum posts of other women. Not anonymous as this is but the forums with usernames. Men turn out to have regressed years later. Such as a

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 03/16/2022 (Wed) 16:24:23 [Preview] No.86783 del
I might not have been clear with my last sentence. It is not that brainwashed SIMPS for the Jew hate Jewish males, Jewish religion, Jew genders. All of that

would make things very easy for us. It is that the CUCKS hate THEIR religion, THEIR race, THEIR males. These cucks are not just white men. They are also white

women. There is more trouble than just the Jew. As the Jew is the source of it all, the servile pathetic SIMPS for Jews enable them. They grant them their power.

There is little chance of turning these sad losers around to realizing the truth. So first we undermine the Jews and next we free our people from their torment.


Anonymous 03/17/2022 (Thu) 00:23:51 Id: 543fce [Preview] No.86788 del
After yet another Rule 3 violation, ban and deletion preceded by 'denazification' propaganda some fool thought they might try to slip by because it was in French, I can't say I disagree with OP much. One fact I'm aware of to counter this is a major hindrance. OP, you appear to have grown up among jews at least outside your doorstep. Your life seems like you've encountered kikes much more often than the rest of us. What chance would we have of acting like jews? As I've said to this sort of plan before, we Aryans have had honor through centuries of our ancestry. Dishonorable actions always mean shame. Debasing yourself enough to infiltrate kikes will cause you to feel disgust in the long-run. You might even start feeling sympathy for the parasites despite the deathvax killing your father. This isn't a compromise I would be willing to risk, but then again I can't condemn you for wanting to bring ZOG down as long as it doesn't become more empowered. Regarding your last post, I believe that behavior is a sort of Stockholm syndrome seeing as our nations are hostages of kikes.

https://dailyarchives.org/index.php/opinion/5103-the-mental-disorder-of-white-self-hatred
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 03/17/2022 (Thu) 00:27:22.



(73.30 KB 741x568 math.jpg)
Anonymous 04/07/2020 (Tue) 19:59 Id: 06ac3a [Preview] No. 79206 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
>Spend ~6 months on 4chan, believing the whole jew thing was a joke and/or crazy people. Love Trump, thinking he is the second coming.
>Migrate to endchan, spend 2 weeks here just lurking and realize that jews actually do control everything and see Trump for the goyim he is.
<endchan has done more for me in 2 weeks than 4chan did in ~6 months.
I would like to say thank you.
35 posts and 11 images omitted.


Anonymous 10/04/2021 (Mon) 14:21:52 Id: 499c71 [Preview] No.85713 del
>>79206
basically more fringe chans are the last bastions of sane political discussion and i'm not lying.


Anonymous 10/06/2021 (Wed) 04:21:03 Id: 65c379 [Preview] No.85733 del
>>79209
>The difference is, those fuckers on that /pol/ thought they were jew aware but kept worshiping Trump no matter what was said.
Yeah, because imkikey banned anyone who pointed out that Trump was surrounded by kikes until Jimbo finally got rid of him.


Anonymous 10/06/2021 (Wed) 06:17:13 Id: 95f8e8 [Preview] No.85734 del
Public service announcement for the unbraindead. I used to pour my life into endchan so I wanted to pay it back.

Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wasalam) said that when you see the sons of destitute barefooted Arab nomads competing in the construction of tall buildings, the final hour has cast its shadow.

That's all.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 06:44 Id: 8e7579 [Preview] No.88173 del
>>79558
>>79209
I was unemployed and keeping all those threads bumped all day. Good to be back in the same threads as you.

pedowood322, 32, pol, bmw, x were the boards I frequented.


Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 08:45 Id: df500c [Preview] No.88210 del
>>79206
4chan has been an alphabet agency asset for at least 10 years and the vast majority of threads on there are AI generated, botnet posted and designed to mine as much useful data as they can from the right wing goyim.



Websites Nemnun 04/03/2022 (Sun) 11:27:40 [Preview] No. 87041 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Hello! I'm looking for onion websites to learn more about national socialism and if there is a chat to talk directly to someone to guide me. Thank you dudes


Anonymous 04/03/2022 (Sun) 15:10:48 Id: 825e90 [Preview] No.87043 del
Why would you need an onion site to learn about National Socialism?


Anonymous 04/05/2022 (Tue) 11:34:12 Id: 813142 [Preview] No.87059 del
(129.66 KB 579x500 Tor kikefags.jpg)
(233.39 KB 576x1289 Tor (2).jpg)
(185.81 KB 968x871 Tor jews.jpg)
2022 and still thinking a platform ran by jews that the government funded, TOR, where they report vulnerabilities direct to government kikes is "trustworthy". It's no wonder the shit starting calls for Atomwaffen type violence that strengthen international jewry through kikes wailing pathetic crocodile tears in Homeland Security have always been TOR faggots throughout this board's history.


Anonymous 08/17/2022 (Wed) 07:39 Id: 0b89eb [Preview] No.88209 del
>>87059
Tor is open source. How can open source software be this subverted when literally anyone can view the source code and see exactly what the software is doing. They even have the code audited by independent 3rd parties to find security risks.



(578.16 KB 600x713 More_tricks.png)
(15.80 KB 400x400 lel.jpg)
The hunt for Solomon's land Anonymous 08/04/2020 (Tue) 02:48 Id: 063a36 [Preview] No. 81563 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Well well well /pol/

Look at this little article that just conveniently popped up. In the midst of protests and universal anguish.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/muslims-claim-cordoba-cathedral
https://archive.is/Ln2nG

>ROME (ChurchMilitant.com) - The ruler of Sharjah — the third largest and third most populous city in the United Arab Emirates — is demanding the conversion of Córdoba's Catholic cathedral into a mosque days after Turkey ordered the Islamic takeover of Hagia Sophia basilica.
>Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, sovereign of one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE), told Sharjah News that Córdoba Cathedral, located in the Spanish region of Andalusia, was "a gift" to Christians "who do not deserve it."

Anyway, (((some people))) are again agitating again for "the ebul muzzies pol!" and how we, not them, need to do something about it. All this in the span of a few weeks where Erdogan declares Hagia Sophia as a mosque. Almost like every event conveniently leads to another. Which I'm sure is completely organic and not at all planned.

I decided to take a more objective approach to this. Not get angry at it, but instead deconstruct the article. That and the fact that the first post on twitter is literally shilling for removing the Dome of the Rock. lol. I'll explain my thread subject later.

OP's note: The article says that trumpie and his partner will "do something", which I doubt. king cheeto is all talk and no show. Website shills for trump in one section at the bottom of the website. Just ignore it and read the archived version
30 posts and 36 images omitted.


Anonymous 05/21/2021 (Fri) 05:46:58 Id: 0014e9 [Preview] No.84728 del
>>84517
I'm the OP in this thread.
I apologize for the delay. All of the information that needs to be discussed in this thread is gargantuan. It's taking more time than I thought it would. I should be back to posting eventually.


Anonymous 06/17/2021 (Thu) 13:33:18 Id: 65104e [Preview] No.84868 del
I'm not replacing kikes with shitskin muzzies, either both fuck off or none of them exist


Anonymous 06/17/2021 (Thu) 17:01:20 Id: 328506 [Preview] No.84869 del
>>84868
>either both fuck off or none of them exist
Good luck with either of those scenarios unless you're a fucking metahuman. Hey if you're a capeshit, lend me some of your super powers so I can fly kikes to the moon.


Anonymous 06/21/2021 (Mon) 23:27:10 Id: 0014e9 [Preview] No.84878 del
(23.24 KB 112x112 1556604678506-1.png)
>>84868
>I'm not replacing kikes with shitskin muzzies, either both fuck off or none of them exist

Only reason Muslims even have any remote access to Europe/North Africa was because kikes always opened the back gates to them in every single city/town/population they ever went into. I say North Africa because that was 100% Europeans (Greeks, Romans, German Vandals and more) before Muslims invaded.

Toledo and having Muslims occupy Spain/Portugal for 700+ years, Thanks a lot kikes, Vienna, Constantinople, former Roman territories, the entirety of the Balkans, etc. All because of kikes. Even today, we see the same thing happening.

Does it bother you when we bring this up mr new I.P.?


Anonymous 08/14/2022 (Sun) 19:54 Id: ddbdeb [Preview] No.88169 del
(80.27 KB 363x449 23543.jpg)
>tfw AIDSkike bumped this thread before the jew was deleted and I'm reminded Spainflag anon doesn't stop by anymore



(94.42 KB 1095x772 dghonuj.png)
(94.42 KB 1095x772 dghonuj.png)
POL IS BEING INFILTRATED BY DIFFERENT IDEAS Anonymous 02/16/2022 (Wed) 03:03 Id: e97bf6 [Preview] No. 86502 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
GTFO IN HERE

MAJOR LEAKS

SOME SHILL GOT GUILTY AND LEAKED DOCS AND GUIDES ON HOW TO INFILTRATE POL
32 posts and 20 images omitted.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 06:34 Id: 42735c [Preview] No.88172 del
>>87987
>>87985
I just landed here today too. Where are most of us immigrants here from? 8ch pol and 32 is my homeland, then 4pol until it fell off a fucking cliff. I miss the tactical conversations of 8ch.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 06:50 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.88174 del
>>88172
Many of the old regulars also came from 8ch after being banned there frequently for either exposing Trump or Merkel or defending Hitler in certain ways. The 8chan moderation were pieces of shit. Jim is a kike and that means Codemonkey is as well by relation.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 07:05 Id: 42735c [Preview] No.88175 del
>>88174
There was always admin drama, but I was never banned and never really hindered from having unrestrained conversations. I would kill to have that back.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 07:42 Id: 84cc70 [Preview] No.88176 del
>>88175
I was banned back then. Both on their /pol/ and /polmeta/. I left because while they'd ban me for these bullshit examples, they allowed typical kike narratives like lying about Hitler or interracial breeding or "this [obviously white] race isn't white". The conversations aren't unrestrained here either. As the header says: Insulting National Socialism or Hitler or promoting jews will be banned immediately. Also no jews themselves are allowed or jewish forms of propaganda (unless kikes are being exposed). It doesn't matter if the anon posting is jewish or not. Many have had trouble grasping these simple concepts over the years.


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 20:42 Id: 203e29 [Preview] No.88207 del
(10.60 KB 250x250 trash.jpg)
> Discredit Pol
Pol is always right, fucking try you faggot dildos see how long you last
> convince Pol of ridiculous ideas
New ideas you say? Cool, my autism can reply in 11 different threads at about the same time so wasting my time with 'silly' ideas is absolutely futile.
>D&C shilling
Oldest trick in the book, okay
> face national scrutiny
Aren't we ujnder scrutiny yet? Cool
> Cause extreme paranoia
Fucking retards, I'm here BECAUSE I'm paranoid and this place resonates with me.

> Only enlightened-boomer-tier generic propaganda topics
Lfmao we are very tolerant of all opinions so these topics will actually enrich our conversations.
They also only literally have an NPC playbook so it'll be welcoming more schizo's and generate more lulz.
Also the audacity of these groomers to think they can control our organic narrative is absolutely baffling. What a bunch of thick-skulled narcissists.

> First / only visible means of attack

Message too long. Click here to view full text.




(158.93 KB 1480x832 index.jpg)
Jewish genetic escape options Anonymous 06/08/2022 (Wed) 15:53 Id: ae82ff [Preview] No. 87705 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
What are the inevitable ways that Jews will try to escape persecution as populations wake up to redpills?

Let's say goyim become dominant again and subjugate Jews. Gene tests would be an important way to out them. But genetic engineering will probably become eventually affordable and widespread, so Jews will be able to temporarily mask their genetic makeup, before inserting them in again. But this also means they can delete their Jewish genes and simply abandon that identity. And a large fraction of them would under pressure, as a third of Muslims birthed in the West abandon Islam. This calls into question what even makes up Jewish identity, and since there are non-Jewish-ethnics who converted to Judaism, it's clearly not just Jewish blood. But blood relations are the strongest ties in the religion, and removing the basis of this would severely weaken the fundaments of Judaism.

While that sounds dandy, this also means if Jewish overlords really crank up the planetary dystopia, they can forcefully genetically edit anyone into being Jewish, especially white supremacists, and if they corner the genetics industry, Jewish blood will spread like a world economy crashing virus.

Where do the genetic hijinks go from here? How would either side react to such subjugation? Obviously Jews will craftily look for ways to beat all sides of gene tech oppression.
12 posts and 6 images omitted.


Anonymous 06/14/2022 (Tue) 19:31:57 Id: 10aaff [Preview] No.87780 del
(1.87 MB 1712x3061 paid millions to lie.jpg)
>>87779
>nazi
No National Socialist calls themselves this. For some reason, you're completely ignoring Elon's tweets that he wants the far right to be unhappy and he's no fan.
>imagery
It depends on what kind and in what context. I'll bet you can't @ celebrity jews or holocaust museum accounts and tell them the truth that the jew hollowcost is a fucking hoax. Many of these kikes must have Twitter. Try it.


Anonymous 06/14/2022 (Tue) 20:43:52 Id: 302e67 [Preview] No.87781 del
>>87780
We know Hollywood is ran by Jews but this is not a persuasive ownage. It's not going to win people. It'd make more sense to post at the top Jewish company owners in Hollywood with obvious Middle Eastern names, then owners with Jewish Euro names. Then the ordinary Jews and their stooges. Put stars next to every Jew, and a different symbol for each who has Jewish ancestry.


Anonymous 06/15/2022 (Wed) 02:10:12 Id: 10aaff [Preview] No.87782 del
>>87781
Have fun doing that. It's your idea. I put together that entire image of each jew celebrity I found. Your turn.


Anonymous 06/15/2022 (Wed) 04:59:33 Id: 1094a7 [Preview] No.87790 del
>>87754
>People who put stock in him are retarded

Yeah, you shold really just rely on yourself in life. Don't count on anybody to help you out. Especially e-celebrities.

He probably gets messages from thousands of people a day asking for help from him. So counting on him isn't very smart


Anonymous 06/15/2022 (Wed) 05:03:09 Id: 1094a7 [Preview] No.87793 del
(20.59 KB 1694x120 Bavarian slur word.png)
>>87779
>Now I have nazi imagery
>nazi

About that word



(156.80 KB 620x381 collapse.jpg)
Upon the precipice of the decline; a discussion upon civilisational collapse Anonymous 10/28/2019 (Mon) 00:07 Id: 674410 [Preview] No. 76449 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
At first I had considered leaving this topic within the realm of the /sig/ thread but it's something of great interest to me and would be most grateful for a deeper discussion on it.

Now, when one thinks of a collapse of a civilisation, what do they think. For most, they imagine a Mad Max-esque wasteland, complete with scantily clad whores in leather gear, undulating violence with pockets of survivors huddling together for shelter. A most warped and somewhat semetic view of humanity, one feasable for Africa and the Middle East but not the Western world (that is unless the parasite succeeds in it's miscegenation goals which it seems unlikely to do). No, a collapse is a far quieter thing, a far more subtle thing. You may be noticing it already in fact.

What is one of the first things to fall as a civilisation collapses? The borders. From Rome to Greece to countless other examples, it's the borderlands and the far corners that are the first to be lost, not all borders however are purely within the realm of migration but on a societal level as well. Now I do not feel I need to expand on that point as anyone here is fairly understanding of the semites very deliberate destruction of our nations borders of both the physical and societal variety over the past decades, through subtle subversions (sexual revolution, hedonistic hippy movements etc), media indoctrination (mixed race couples, open borders, climate propagada) and outright force (need a good example of force, look into the mixing of races in US schools at the end of segregation and law enforcement arresting and intimidating those resisting in this age of misery). What follows on from this is a slow loss of resources to maintain the status quo of the former heights of that civilisations native people and to try accomadate the new "citizens". Energy, food, services, all requires more and more (((finance))) in order to acquire until eventually there is no more finance to do so for the nation in question has been overburdened. Now a keen observer will note that this particular game has been rigged for quite a while, when a state or nation requires more of a particular resource, well, they'll get finance from Moishe and then the nation in question will buy from Hershel who happens to know a chap who runs a factory that produces these resources within a third world nation for cheap and so forth.

But what happens you do not have enough manpower and resources to maintain it over time? Well, everything retracts. The meager pay for a job you hate fails to increase with costs, less availability of medicine, price of proper food increases so cheaper, more disgusting cuisine is offered, the ability to maintain infrastructure halts. California is a perfect example of this. San Francisco, a once (((shining jewel))) of America is quite literally living on borrowed time. Blackouts, failing power grids, the general state of infrastructure all over the US is a thing of great concern but California itself is a model of what will inevitably spread no matter how much is tried to halt the degradation. After all, what happens when a location is flooded with foreign invaders who bring in no finance but are an incredible financial burden due to public services and the sheer amount of violence they commit. Now, when pondering this example there are a few factors to consider. The first being the immediate effects. Now with most European nations and colonies having to cater for the parasites golems, just who do you think will be prioritised within a power outage? Will it be the white suburban section containing most likely older folk, many of whom rely on the power for everything from dialysis machines to needing diabetic medication chilled or will it be the "neighbourhood" consisting of violent negroids or third world infestations who will pillage their own businesses the second the lights turn out akin to the Baltimore riots. My, such a hard question is it not, who will the parasite serve first, it's golems or it's victims.
30 posts and 15 images omitted.


Anonymous 08/05/2022 (Fri) 02:52:48 Id: 92d102 [Preview] No.88068 del
(504.08 KB 479x639 20220718_041804.gif)
(174.74 KB 802x2262 20220804_205230.jpg)
you cannot ваn one
this has been discussed
...
aaannnnd they raised the dead...

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02112-0
.
https://archive.ph/bwYNT
.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05016-1
.
https://archive.ph/Nnuxo
.
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0966-9619
...
> Cellular recovery after prolonged warm ischaemia of the whole body

David Andrijevic, 

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 08/07/2022 (Sun) 06:30:17 Id: 0a4198 [Preview] No.88081 del
(1.77 MB 500x500 20220805_000212.gif)


Anonymous 08/07/2022 (Sun) 07:55:35 Id: e8094f [Preview] No.88084 del
Americans scream that the only reason the US is Communist now is because of illegal immigrants, but are the fake Conservatives who flipped and support welfare, tyranny, debt, and wars blameless?


Anonymous 08/08/2022 (Mon) 05:38:59 Id: 0a4198 [Preview] No.88090 del
oversimplification


Anonymous 08/08/2022 (Mon) 06:41:18 Id: 640c81 [Preview] No.88091 del
>>88090
Of course AIDSkike is oversimplifying. He does that when he's rarely not lying. It's either basic NPC shit with him >>88084 or outright deceit.



(300.60 KB 918x543 nigger.jpg)
Nearly half of murders are unsolved in the United States Anonymous 07/02/2022 (Sat) 05:27:08 Id: f88785 [Preview] No. 87896 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Welcome to the New America™. From CBS News, “A ‘coin flip’: Nearly half of U.S. murders go unsolved as cases rise”: Across a nation that is already in the grips of a rise in violent crime, murders are going unsolved at a historic pace, a CBS News investigation has found. A review of FBI statistics shows that the murder clearance rate — the share of cases each year that are solved, meaning police make an arrest or close the case due to other reasons — has fallen to its lowest point in more than half a century. It’s a 50-50 coin flip,” says Thomas Hargrove, who runs the Murder Accountability Project, which tracks unsolved murders nationwide. “It’s never been this bad. During the last seven months of 2020, most murders went unsolved. That’s never happened before in America.” Police are far less likely to solve a murder when the victim is Black or Hispanic, according to CBS News’ analysis. In 2020, the murders of White victims were about 30% more likely to be solved than in cases with Hispanic victims, and about 50% more than when the victims were Black, the data show. In dozens of interviews across the country, police and criminal justice experts have offered a range of explanations for these trends.

They’ve got to find some way to blame [Caucasian] people. Check out the roundabout way they addressed the real issue:
Some factors are evident when visiting communities such as Jackson, Mississippi, which has suffered from one of the nation’s highest murder rates. In that city of about 160,000 people, the police department responded to 153 murders in the past year but has just eight homicide detectives to work that caseload. FBI guidelines suggest homicide detectives should be covering no more than five cases at a time. Police Chief James Davis said his department needs more of everything to keep up with the violence. “The whole system is backlogged,” Davis said. “I could use more police officers. I could use more homicide detectives, but if the state is backed up, the court is backed up, we will still have the same problem by developing these cases that we’re already doing.” Police are also contending with a breakdown in trust between their officers and the communities they serve, a result of decades of tensions that spilled over during high-profile cases of police misconduct in recent years. That has made it harder for police to receive tips or obtain help from witnesses, said Danielle Outlaw, the commissioner of the Philadelphia Police Department. Outlaw told CBS News there is a history of “systemic inequities that contribute to the mistrust” in many communities most affected by crime.

Gee, I wonder what could have caused this breakdown in trust? Was there some sort of “Movement” in 2020 that came to a head which said police are all evil white racists who are oppressing black people for no reason whatsoever other than the color of their skin? Did police and the FBI decide to take a knee [https://archive.ph/q56Ds] and blame white people for all of society’s ills [https://archive.ph/X1zJ9] rather than address our serious “inner city” crime problem? [https://archive.ph/0JiaM] Was the FBI/DOJ spending all their resources combatting the supposed threat of “white extremism” while crime was violent crime was hitting record levels in major cities across America? [https://archive.ph/zoVCP] I must have just imagined all that because according to CBS News, the issue is “unequal justice” (i.e. white racism), the “pandemic” and a lack of “diversity” among police. [https://archive.ph/aBYAF] Look for the homicide rate to continue to rise and the homicide clearance rate to continue to fall as long as our ruling class continues to embrace such delusions.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/nearly-half-of-murders-now-go-unsolved-in-america-the-lowest-clearance-rate-on-record/
https://archive.ph/IAA5z


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 19:56 Id: 1f2bc7 [Preview] No.88189 del
Hi.
I'm black.
I haven't killed anyone.
Don't plan to.


Anonymous 08/16/2022 (Tue) 00:43 Id: f88785 [Preview] No.88193 del
>>88189
Hi.
I'm Caucasian.
You should be far more concerned about ghetto blacks with a thug mentality than us. Especially when they've joined a gang.
They do kill people.



/SIG/ Self Improvement General - Rebirth Edition Anonymous 02/27/2019 (Wed) 00:11 Id: 706dae [Preview] No. 70828 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Before we can defeat the jews in the World Bank and the jews in Hollywood, we must first defeat the jews within ourselves

<OLD THREAD >>12552532

""Go to the gym, or start a body weight routine fat ass. Don’t neglect cardio, go for a morning run. Take a cold shower. Get 7-9 hours of good quality sleep every night, avoid stimulants in the late afternoon. Become a morning person and get up early.""

>h ttps://hooktube.com/watch?v=XtDc_iJ-j-M

""Hygiene is important. BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE A DAY FOR 2 MINUTES, don’t forget to floss. Make your own toothpaste. Get a tongue scraper too. Your tongue should be a nice pink color, not white or yellow. This is not some ancient, long forgotten secret, but its amazing how many people neglect oral health - it’s just as important as lifting. Deodorants containing aluminium salts are toxic, avoid their use at all costs. You can make your own spray from baking soda, water and a few drops of a nice smelling essential oil. This will stop body odour without making you sterile.""

""Lower your carb intake and eat more animal fat. Eat lots of organic meat and fish. The (((food pyramid))) overestimates the amount of carbs you should be eating - stop consuming excessive amounts. Do not eat feminized products soyboy. Treat yourself to an occasional glass of good red wine. Try intermittent fasting, a simple 18/6 routine can work wonders.""

""Do not breed with roasties or THOT’s. Find a wholesome waifu. Do not expect to meet a wholesome girl in a bar, nightclub or university campus. Plan a family. Raise strong men and respectable women who will lead in the race war.""

""Meditate. It calms the mind, builds discipline and is an ancient, tried and tested method of building mental clarity, control and spirituality. Start today, it only takes 10 minutes.""

>h ttps://hooktube.com/watch?v=Q-L2ZKYMsag

Message too long. Click here to view full text.

473 posts and 321 images omitted.


Anonymous 06/07/2022 (Tue) 19:30:21 Id: 626d30 [Preview] No.87697 del
>>87690
>>87691
>>87692
Welcome back, English anon. Your inspirational posts have been missed.


Anonymous 06/12/2022 (Sun) 04:51:06 Id: 7258ca [Preview] No.87743 del
(61.92 KB 750x628 crisp.jpeg)
>>87692
>>87691
>>87690
Great work as always English Anon. Will be replying to your posts when I get the chance.


Anonymous 06/15/2022 (Wed) 05:05:19 Id: 7258ca [Preview] No.87795 del
Suggesting we sticky this thread and maybe a few more so it doesn't get slid off the main page. Also suggesting anons to use the catalog if they can't find a thread


Anonymous Board owner 06/15/2022 (Wed) 15:20:11 Id: 626d30 [Preview] No.87802 del
>>87795
Done. Someone always complains when there are too many stickies, but English anon posts ITT so this thread deserves not to be slid.


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 22:09 Id: 638a31 [Preview] No.88192 del
Based



All AMD Processors Since Phenom II Have BadBIOS Circuitry That Leaks to the Military Anonymous 05/12/2021 (Wed) 06:20 Id: 13a49b [Preview] No. 84651 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Title gives my conclusion from empirical events I witnessed and inside info. PSP runs on the same circuit, but isn't the backdoor per se, which has been around for much longer.

Just like AMD was able to change the crypto algorithms for the Zen chip they licensed to China, they can change how the CPU behaves at any system, even those already deployed. This can be used to sabotage any program or computation, making BadBIOS (uses radio, not sound) vastly nastier than StuxNet.

American military made a grave mistake by giving access to the morons of the Brazilian military, who are letting knowledge of this spread like a fire (and misusing it for petty profit and inside jobs to justify a police state). Israel, UK and France also have access, but are much more professional.
"Brazil is for petty profit and inside jobs to justify their police state but Israel is much more professional". Bullshit.
6 posts and 6 images omitted.


Anonymous 05/30/2021 (Sun) 17:16:19 Id: 7d5194 [Preview] No.84784 del
(972.47 KB 2000x3000 45.jpg)
(646.98 KB 3031x2272 0838.jpg)
(758.01 KB 1608x1600 928.jpg)
(158.68 KB 848x1200 967.jpg)
>>84780
>innocent people wandering around minding their own business. Why would they do that to them?
I remember when a jew said that when he closed his eyes, he saw charred corpses, mutilated babies, tortured animals and women being raped. We know the plots of kikes, and they're always pushing degeneracy. We know this from their fake history so vile and outrageous, it's confusing why people still believe such historical lies. We know this from the degenerate filth jews push as "art". The corrupt, sick, sadistic minds of kikes could be from centuries of inbreeding. You already know about these infographs, I'm sure. They're just here to illustrate the point.

"If only one country, for whatever reason, tolerates a jewish family in it, that family will become the germ center for fresh sedition. If one little jewish boy survives without any jewish education, with no synagogue and no Hebrew school, Judaism is in his soul. Even if there had never been a synagogue or a jewish school or an Old Testament, the jewish spirit would still exist and exert its influence. It has been there from the beginning and there is no jew, not a single one, who does not personify it." - Hitler to General Kvaternik, July 21, 1941.


Anonymous 06/02/2021 (Wed) 22:42:19 Id: 07e951 [Preview] No.84785 del
>>84784
>You already know about these infographs, I'm sure. They're just here to illustrate the point.

FAKE NEWS
Lame attempt, triggered jew. Your kind never can counter these facts honestly.


sage sage 06/02/2021 (Wed) 23:33:32 Id: 399da8 [Preview] No.84786 del
>>84785
Why are you posting porn on our board, anime person?

>You already know about these infographs, I'm sure.
>FAKE NEWS

It really isn't


Anonymous 06/10/2021 (Thu) 01:30:42 Id: 399da8 [Preview] No.84810 del
>>84784
>I remember when a jew said that when he closed his eyes, he saw charred corpses, mutilated babies, tortured animals and women being raped.

I'll be making a post about that in a few minutes in the infographs thread. I think you'll find it interesting


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 16:13 Id: 249026 [Preview] No.88179 del
>>84651
>BadBIOS Circuitry
BadBIOS was never conclusively proven to exist, and even if it does, it wouldn't require any special added "circuitry". There are plenty of EEPROMs in computers that can store updateable firmware that can be used to hide malware in, eg. Disk controllers.

IF 'BadBIOS' does exist, it should have been confirmed by now. There are UEFI exploits and backdoors, eg. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/lenovo-uefi-firmware-driver-bugs-affect-over-100-laptop-models/ - but the specific details of 'BadBIOS', ie. that it used speakers and microphones in machines to transmit data, whilst technically plausible to an extent (the original acoustic couplers for modems worked much in this manner), is overall VERY implausible, because it would require a process to be listening to the mic for the data *before* the malware is present.

There ARE real vulnerabilities in UEFI and operating systems, and even dedicated additional "remote management" hardware such as Intel Management Engine and AMD Platform Security Processor, but these are proven and known to exist. Using the term 'BadBIOS' in relation to these is only going to make people think you're talking about something theoretical and unproven instead.

tl;dr: You live in a world where kikes have a lot of illegitimate power, and are always trying to gain more. Assume every device IS compromised at the hardware level and act accordingly.



(6.90 KB 697x437 gabshadowban.png)
(34.10 KB 1215x447 gabshadowban2.png)
(6.42 KB 733x473 gabshadowban3.png)
To that one guy that said gab and voat were good Anonymous 05/13/2020 (Wed) 17:25 Id: 752206 [Preview] No. 79809 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
twitter and reddit ban people who don't break any rules or laws, just because they disagree with what they said, even if it's the truth. This goes against freedom of speech.This has happened many times, and continues to happen to many people. It seems places like that are taken over and run by hardcore fascist communist globalist leftists. So one day someone here on /pol/ made a thread (I want to say like more than 5 months ago maybe, not sure) tells me about voat and gab (free speech alternatives) Great! I can finally try connecting with people in a good environment that respects my freedom of speech, finally.

As it turns out, this is not true. If you tell the truth on voat, an army of very angry shill trolls who disagree with you will use an army of bots to abuse the communist social credit system (up/down voting) and downvote all your posts into oblivion. The moderators and the site owner don't do anything about this, and at most some mods will tell you they can't help you. no points = you can only post once per 24 hours.

gab was much better for a much longer time, until one day my account suddenly vanished into thin air. I got a screen that said "you do not have permission to view this page" and nothing that told me that I was banned or gave me a reason why. Nothing. I created a new account and messaged andrew torba, gab support, and everyone that should have been able to help me. no response. account shadow-erase-banned again. This happened three times and my best theory as to why it happened was this: my last few posts before my first ever account went byebye was me discussing the last of us two leaks. I didn't link any pictures or video of the leak footage. I only talked about it, and I did give major spoiler warnings, and linked videos of the unaffiliated you-tubers YongYea and MrH also only talking about it. (I'm also not affiliated with them) Everyone is well within fair use laws. No US laws were broken and no website rules were broken. Eventually a very kind person told me about freespeechextremist (another fediverse website, just one among many others out there, so by no means do you have to go to that one, you can just go on any since they seem to all be able to communicate with each other) Also worth noting that someone said dissenter browser based off of brave browser based off of open source chrome made by google is made by gab, meaning gab supposedly owns dissenter too, and I heard people also complaining that their dissenter accounts also disappeared in the past, supposedly.
8 posts and 2 images omitted.


Anonymous 05/17/2020 (Sun) 23:10:56 Id: 13ec3b [Preview] No.79886 del
>>79885
They even have their own video hosting plataform.

https://vid8.poal.co/user/heracleides/R7siJ48


Anonymous 10/31/2021 (Sun) 08:49:28 Id: f7dbb1 [Preview] No.85846 del
>>79886
Shut the fuck up cunt. Poal is ran by a redditor who fucks people he doesn't like.


Anonymous 10/31/2021 (Sun) 20:07:31 Id: 2410b5 [Preview] No.85848 del
>>85846
Maybe you should be more thorough in your explanation. See, because if whomever runs Poal bans kikes and their enablers, that would be a good thing. If whoever it is bans anyone revealing the JQ, that would be bad.


Anonymous 11/03/2021 (Wed) 04:32:27 Id: 12c439 [Preview] No.85886 del
>>85848
It's no different from reddit. AOU is a piece of shit and I hope he dies from cancer. I posted nothing but pro-white anti-jew shit, and the moment I downvote his shitty low effort response to someone, boom, branded a kike and account fucked. Fucking trash website fuck you for suggesting it.


Anonymous 11/03/2021 (Wed) 10:17:26 Id: 2410b5 [Preview] No.85888 del
>>85886
I didn't suggest it. You need to learn how IDs work.



(93.08 KB 683x909 8250.jpg)
Meta Thread 6 Anonymous Board owner 02/25/2021 (Thu) 17:27 Id: 20967e [Preview] No. 84093 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
EVERYONE MUST READ THE RULES
The rules are these
1. No jews. The enemy is kikes plus traitors, their religion is Judaism and they will be banned. Do not distract from the enemy. It is not possible to remove any other problem until the jewish tumor is excised from our nations.
2. Insulting National Socialism or Hitler, even by implying anything wrong about Hitler, will result in an immediate ban. (No excuses will be tolerated for this. No "but I was just pandering to normies", "I was ironic shitposting" or "you misunderstood muh context".)
3. Threads and posts must not support jewish propaganda. Expose jews, don't empower them. This doesn't matter if you're not jewish.

If you want your ban lifted, you must agree not to violate these rules. Calm appeals are accepted. Rage appeals are denied Typing "Write your appeal" (as AIDSkike does) will not be lifted.

Remember that no matter the rules of the board, all global rules apply. https://endchan.net/.static/globalRules.html

Previous threads:
#0 - http://archive.fo/zPA9W
#1 - http://archive.fo/cFJEA
#2 - http://archive.fo/rPzLu
#3 - http://archive.is/b4YaS
#3.75 - http://archive.is/3IVu1
#4 - http://archive.is/Hwjb6

Message too long. Click here to view full text.

Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 06/05/2022 (Sun) 19:00.
147 posts and 123 images omitted.


Anonymous 07/24/2022 (Sun) 05:13:16 Id: 0cd491 [Preview] No.87980 del
>>87977
>People keep forgetting in our modern times that acting literally is lying for entertainment
And thats also a reason why a jewlywood celebrity should never ever speak about real life or struggles of human
Their way of life is summarized to be is to lie for me of who they are for entertainment


Anonymous 07/24/2022 (Sun) 05:15:38 Id: 0cd491 [Preview] No.87981 del
>>87980
> to be is to lie for me
To be lying for me


Anonymous 08/01/2022 (Mon) 08:05:59 Id: 99638d [Preview] No.88028 del
(54.62 KB 474x809 izunads.jpg)
Hi My red pilled fellas!
Can somebody please tell me a name of the Russian substance board ?


Anonymous 08/01/2022 (Mon) 15:02:10 Id: 2c08ea [Preview] No.88032 del


Anonymous 08/15/2022 (Mon) 11:45 Id: fd5d13 [Preview] No.88177 del
Test flag.



Za Dom Anonymous 08/21/2021 (Sat) 02:29 Id: 674c5d [Preview] No. 85239 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Croatia is the best European country, not because of it's top ranking purity, but because of the homely sense of community that runs through the nation. It is the best country in the world because it stands as the core of all European values - that, of course, what is not misconstrued. I think the immense respect Dinarics have for their race is a result of having so little variety of first names; we are attentive to last names because that is how every Luka, Ivan, Mario and Ante identifies each other - we are made to think of our ancestry in nearly every aspect of life, and through this, we develop valuable friendships, establish a good sense of community, benefitting humankind and naturally, the planet. The effect is subconscious and I am proud of this form of indoctrination.

Post why you love your heritage in this thread and share love for your home.

Za dom.
32 posts and 9 images omitted.


Anonymous 06/12/2022 (Sun) 15:03:44 Id: d92f8c [Preview] No.87747 del
(579.74 KB 882x2943 1613473778631.png)
>>87734
>(((they))) really don't like Slavs/Eastern Europeans in general for some

I have a theory on why it is
Maybe it is because of for some reason from all what we had endured from genkis khan to the bolshevism we sort of still are standing like a force of nature (practically all aryans and non aryans but since slavs are on topic, slavs are on topic)

What did genkis khan done to slavs to cripple them? Actually they crippled themself whatever in medival ages or in present ukraine
What damages did ottomans or hungarians? Many but still slavs endured and in case of hungarians they bleached themself and created honestly good achievements trough slavic and german genes

What bolsheviks done to slavs? Yes they did the biggest damages but still slavs exist and are almost the same apart of vice of crab mentality that jewish bolsheviks bringed upon eastern europe and balkans.

In imageboards dictionary i would say slavs are too autistic to bow

Or if i remember (((Marx))) also mentioned why slavs are disliked by his kind but thats just my speculation now for which i dont have time to search material now

>>87635
>I wish for to follow the path of the germans for a better future for the aryan race, not many of my countrymen will agree with what I have to say, but those that do will never falter, not until their last breath

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 06/12/2022 (Sun) 23:06:08 Id: e60443 [Preview] No.87752 del
Does anyone get the feeling that if the elites decreed that everyone must have their thumbs amputated, Americans would agree that the law makes sense and must be obeyed?


Anonymous 08/03/2022 (Wed) 14:48:02 Id: d29022 [Preview] No.88058 del
Enlightenment is found within Dalmatia, among the crowds in caffebars overlooking the sea.

>>87747
>we sort of still are standing like a force of nature
I do genuinely believe that the Croats are the insurance of European heritage, especially in the islands which only allow women to be married to expand the community.

>slavs are too autistic to bow
Absolutely hilarious fact

>>87752
Certainly


Anonymous 08/04/2022 (Thu) 11:10:08 Id: 5bcce9 [Preview] No.88066 del
god bless nezavisna država hrvatska, mati hrvatska forever in glory


Anonymous 08/05/2022 (Fri) 15:59:42 Id: 5fe852 [Preview] No.88072 del
>>88066
God bless, cousin! And happy victory day! Za dom <3



(117.42 KB 1080x1060 vlasovdrip.jpg)
Anonymous 05/22/2021 (Sat) 12:33 Id: f70a4d [Preview] No. 84738 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
what is national socialism? why should I be a national socialist instead of a regular nationalist?
1 post and 2 images omitted.


Anonymous 05/22/2021 (Sat) 21:51:38 Id: c52d6a [Preview] No.84741 del
>>84738
You can just lurk the threads here and you'll see it. Not really hard to figure it out. I don't get OPs picture though


Anonymous 05/23/2021 (Sun) 02:32:47 Id: 6740ae [Preview] No.84742 del
>>84741
It's Andrey Vlasov who defected to National Socialist Germany and led the Russian Liberation Army, photoshopped in "Hypebeast Drip" over Nikolai Mikhailovich's painting "Vlasovites in the Village". Some of this took me awhile to figure out.


Anonymous 05/29/2021 (Sat) 05:49:39 Id: c52d6a [Preview] No.84781 del
>>84742
yeah most of us aren't from Russia so we wouldn't know what you posted referenced. I'm surprised to see that Russians formed an impromptu army to fight against the USSR though. Wonder why nobody remembers it.


Anonymous 05/29/2021 (Sat) 12:49:42 Id: 6740ae [Preview] No.84783 del
>>84781
>what you posted referenced
I'm not OP. I didn't post that strange image. It took me an entire afternoon to figure out and explain what it is, as OP seems to have one off posted and then left (as usual).


Anonymous 06/02/2021 (Wed) 23:36:12 Id: c52d6a [Preview] No.84787 del
>>84783
>as OP seems to have one off posted and then left (as usual).

They always do that kike bullshit. They do it because they're yids themselves, or more insidiously try to gauge who uses the board and how active it is.

I don't really know



Let's talk Fascism. Anonymous 09/12/2020 (Sat) 15:28 Id: c1e931 [Preview] No. 82158 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
I greet you brothers. There is a lot of talk here about NatSoc, but what I miss more of is Fascism. Correct me if wrong, but Fascism does not emphasize to the same degree as NatSoc - if I may put it this way - "ethnic purity". Alright, so look at me. I look white, but I have some semi eurosouth-asian-brown blood (I don't want to tell you exactly because privacy) from one side of the family. What I'm trying to get at is this: Usually our enemies put every far-right fella into the "nazi" box, even though if there are black and brown fascists (or so I hope). So I wonder, how many fascists are on here? I get that this is a NatSoc place, but what about Fascism? I've lurked on here for about six months (but known about kikes for longer), but I hope you don't consider me a faggot for posting this. My intention for this thread is to get us talking about Fascism.
31 posts and 20 images omitted.


Anonymous 08/07/2022 (Sun) 11:53:40 Id: 4736d2 [Preview] No.88085 del
What is stance of fascism on race?
Didn't mussolini said its just a feeling in 30s or was it pulled out of context?


Anonymous 08/08/2022 (Mon) 06:46:18 Id: 2fc173 [Preview] No.88092 del
>>88085
The only thing I'm aware of that the demented left claims is "proof" of Mussolini being "racist" is Mussoli's diary which seems to be a complete forgery. Imagine a busy man and nation leader laying on his stomach in bed with his feet lifted and kicking, giggling while writing in a diary. It's a pathetic, forged joke just like the Hitler's Table Talks and edited Last Will and Testament.


Anonymous 08/08/2022 (Mon) 08:02:53 Id: 4736d2 [Preview] No.88094 del
(105.79 KB 640x447 1659414831637471.jpg)
>>88092
>The only thing I'm aware of that the demented left claims is "proof" of Mussolini being "racist" is Mussoli's diary which seems to be a complete forgery.
Maybe i did not specified myself what i was meaning, i meant that if Fascism is racialy aware third position worldview and not civnat how is often claimed.
Wasn't banned facceta nera, and banned intermariages in libya and west italian africa when italy was fascist?
>Fascism was born of a perennial need to protect this, our Aryan race
This sentence is claimed to be said in 1925 but still having problems to identify where it was recorded


Anonymous 08/08/2022 (Mon) 11:16:02 Id: 3d3227 [Preview] No.88096 del
Americans say that there will be starvation because there is no more land, but maybe there will be starvation due to government lockdowns and regulations.


Anonymous 08/08/2022 (Mon) 15:17:58 Id: 2fc173 [Preview] No.88097 del
(226.17 KB 960x348 Fascism examples.jpg)
(395.01 KB 1920x1080 Giovanni Gentile.jpg)
(210.50 KB 558x867 Umberto Eco.jpg)
>>88094
The only source of that quote in that order of English I have found is 4chan. Nor is there the quote "Il fascismo è nato da una perenne" or "Il fascismo è nato da un bisogno perenne di proteggere questa nostra razza Aryan". "Fascismo perenne" is mentioned and heavily lied about by a kike named Umberto in his book titled 'Eco Il Fascismo Eterno'. Here is what I know about Fascism: It was not a racially based ideal. Antifa (anti Fascist of course) began in Germany by the Stalinist Communist Party of Germany to oppose Fascism. 'Fascist' became an epithet against anyone who was anti-Soviet or anti-Stalinist. Leftists threw the word around as an insult towards anyone they disagreed with. The same back then as it is now.



(3.34 MB 4800x3076 1518374267040.jpg)
Toward A Coherent Grand Conspiracy Narrative Anonymous 08/05/2019 (Mon) 06:57 Id: 5cf207 [Preview] No. 72591 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Increasingly obvious it's becoming the necessity of the formulation and tradition of an overarching narrative that weaves together all of the disparate individual conspiracy theories sensibly coherently. For there are at least thousands of different facts, events, circumstances―each with their own depth that could fill volumes of monographs attempting to elucidate them―across millennia that contribute to precisely the same source of our contemporary sociopolitical woes―or (with merely our current collective knowledge), so it would seem.

What I am envisioning is as simple as a story―a *Chan folk tale, if you will―that nevertheless makes sense in one full sweep of all of these different conspiracy theories we now know to be true, showing exactly how each one relates to the other and how all relate to the same singular grand conspiracy. And if there is not in fact merely one grand conspiracy, at least one of inexplicable critical importance would at last be definitively exposed; which would be more than what we have to show for all our efforts at present.

Some reasons for this necessity: first and foremost, a clean map of a myriad of landmarks and paths which would mark the way to our yet unknown ultimate problem, from and through which we may compose our final solution; secondly, how this map of conspiracies may be shared with new initiates and non-believers alike, who are so far behind and alien in knowledge on these matters that our individual attempts to enlighten them are greatly in danger of coming across as fragmented, confused, unauthoritative and altogether unconvincing, thus undermining our effort to convert them to our side; and thirdly yet not least of all, it establishes a crucial hierarchy of importance that allows us to focus our research endeavors on subjects that will actually push the agenda forward and prevent us from becoming sidetracked by false flags and red herrings.

Our time is precious, running out, and the odds are stacked against us with an enormous amount at stake to lose. The more scattered our attention, the greater the possibility that vital success will elude our grasp.

With all this in mind, I would like for this thread to begin to stitch together what we know (as well as how we know it) and what it all means in the end. This project is ongoing, and very immature, so being incorrect or inconclusive in this thread isn't the end of the world. Whatever can be genuinely contributed helps―no matter what, we will learn something.
99 posts and 52 images omitted.


Anonymous 08/11/2021 (Wed) 16:07:53 Id: b234a9 [Preview] No.85163 del
>>85162
Yetinsyny believe that shamans of old unleashed their hamr (their doppleganger which may manifest itself physically) through reaching an ecstatic state and that when a shaman unleashes their hamr it may take any form which it pleases. It is this yetinsyny belief in magic generally and shape-shifting more specifically which has lead to the creation of various mythical creatures, most famously vampires and werewolves. A shaman may take various different forms to achieve different ends, for instance a shaman may take the form of a fly so as to spy upon his neighbor or he may take the form of an abominable beast to scare someone away and so on. When one is in control of their hamr (one of the more feminine aspect of the soul for it is a physical aspect) they are more deeply tied to the material realm, by this it is meant that more spiritually feminine persons are far more capable of controlling their hamr and this is why women are more strongly associated with witchcraft than men. Shape-shifting is an entirely material and thus feminine art, it requires a person to cast off entirely their spiritual masculine side and submerge themselves entirely within their bestial, to give in to the beast. A shaman who has shape-shifted is only in control of their new physical form for their minds are subsumed within the anti-human beast mold in which they find themselves and it is their subconscious desires which truly drive and direct the shaman who has changed into a wolf, a vampire or something else. Practically no one can control themselves during their journeys in new skins and shape-shifting in and of itself exacts a lifelong spiritual and by extension mental toll upon those who engage in it. Shape-shifting immensely strengthens ones physical form and grants one great control over their physical body and potentially other material objects but again at the cost of completely suppressing the soul of the shape-shifter so long as they're within their new skin and this is the primary reason why werewolves, vampires etc. exhibit such great physical prowess, they're the essence of the beast, of the pure and unchained feminine, animal, side of man. Unchaining the beast and shape-shifting must necessarily be accomplished through ecstatic ritual for only ecstatic ritual can completely suppress the spirit, can completely suppress the mind and empower the hamr to take whatever form the shaman needs to fulfill their subconscious desires.


Anonymous 08/11/2021 (Wed) 16:08:10 Id: b234a9 [Preview] No.85164 del
>>85163
Naturally it follows that to successfully unchain the beast and enable the hamr to alter your physical form you must be very chthonic yourself, you must be very base and animal and this is why shape-shifters engage in debaucherous bacchic and dionysian gatherings, black shabbats1. Black shabbats animalize those engaging in them and thus enable them to increase their connection with the sensuous world, black shabbats bestow greater ties to reality and thus enable the shabbat-goer to empower their hamr with greater ease. Black shabbats also allow one to achieve superhuman feats (and this is especially so after having achieved ecstacy through ritual and having shape-shifted into a form devoid of soul and devoid of all thought and of desires beyond pleasure and survival2). Frenzied shabbat-goers are well known to accomplish many things without even having changed their outer form (without having given in to the best completely), one need only look at the night-rides of witches throughout Europe in the days of yore. Black shabbats serve to spiritually disintegrate the shabbat-goers over an extended period of time and to simultaneously physically empower them through specific rituals. Spiritual disintegration in and of itself does not physically empower a person, if spiritual disintegration in and of itself lead to physical empowerment the average man on the street would be capable of shape-shifting. The physical empowerment which comes from participation in black shabbats is achieved through participation in ecstatic rituals and cannibalism, especially the cannibalistic practice of blood-drinking and through the devourment of the heart and the brain. The elite destroy the spirit of the common man through constantly inducing levels of stimulation which are comparably low to that which the scum on top experience at their shabbats and thereby prevent the common man from achieving the ecstatic state which is necessary to achieve in order to empower the physical vessel. The shabbats necessarily stimulate all of the senses in as strong a manner as is possible for hours without end and as of the 20th century the elite have entire weeks devoted to experiencing psycho-physical stimulation without interruption at their exclusive retreats. The average person could never achieve the same level of spiritual disintegration, could never spiritually destroy themselves to the same extent and with the same severity, as the elites with the resources of nearly the entire planet at their disposal.


Anonymous 08/11/2021 (Wed) 16:08:27 Id: b234a9 [Preview] No.85165 del
>>85164
Furthermore a person in control of their hamr is capable of stealing the life breath of a man through consuming their blood and this is the reason the jews have always practiced blood consumption whilst taking the form of a beast. Consuming the vital essence, the life force, the life breath of a man without going through the hamr is at least inefficient if not wholly ineffective. The reason behind the appearance of werewolves and other foul creatures under a full moon is because the spiritual power of a man rises with the waxing of the moon and begins to wane as the moon wanes. The blood-stealing vampire strikes while the iron is hot, while the spiritual power, the life breath, of a man is at its peak and the neck is the target of the vampire because the vital essence in the blood rises within the body toward the brain as the moon waxes. The theft of life-force imposes a heavy burden upon the thief in that the man who has consumed the blood of another through their shape-shifting hamr is now spiritually weaker and so it is that we see the soullessness of the elites, their expressions devoid of all emotion, their inability to create any meaning art and their inability to truly live. These are parasitic creatures and the undeath of the vampiric blood-stealing jew is entirely spiritual for through their theft of blood they have sold their souls for eternal physical life. Blood is the key to eternal physical life but it absolutely must be consumed under the correct conditions in order to confer the greatest benefit and so it is that the most horrific blood-theft murders, those committed by jewish shamans, always occur within a couple nights before or during a full moon though the former is preferable.



1 The nature of the black shabbats (sabbaths) of old is revealed in the very meaning of the word shabbat, shabbat means to cease in hebrew. The implication clearly being that a person ceases being in control of themselves when they participate in the rituals of the black shabbat. One of the most important aspects for the preparation of any shamanic ecstatic shape-shifting voyage is the music. The rhythmic and extremely simplistic and repetitive music laden with heavy percussion work wonders in subsuming the consciousness of the listener and this is easily observable in the mainstream music of the 20th and 21st centuries which were designed to submerge the minds of the audience within a thick and slimy black void. Animalization through music is one of the main keys to the shamanic art of shape-shifting and so it is that the most frenzied music was played for hours until the audience was so thoroughly reduced to an animal state that they were capable of disemboweling and consuming animals with only their hands.



2 The creatures into which a man shape-shifts are the ultimate personification of the beast, they're the purest manifestation of what intends to describe with the word animal, for the vampire and werewolf exist solely to further their own survival and to experience the thrill of the hunt, they exist solely to experience pleasure and to survive but one must not make the mistake of assuming that the vampire or werewolf consciously yearn to experience pleasure, it is merely an unconscious and innate component of the nature of the beast.


Anonymous 08/12/2021 (Thu) 01:55:13 Id: 36ee47 [Preview] No.85172 del
>>85161
I don't give a damn if you say negro on this board, but you're going to have a hard time if you try to publish that. A normie audience would lose their hyper-offended minds. When I showed end/pol/ to someone, they flipped out about the word kike. The brainwashed woke cancel culture will take to Twitter and shut you down if you reside in the U.S. If you reside in the UK, loyal dog-men for kikes will simply lock you up for "hate speech".
>The yetinsyny view of reality is comparably to that of the child who has heavily invested in a game of pretend and like a childs' game of lets pretend
This sums up everything else I've read. Nobody transforms into a fly or an animal. It's not biologically possible. All of the jewish "magic" is make-believe bullshit as kikes actually have murdered people for this twisted RP.


Anonymous 08/12/2021 (Thu) 05:20:40 Id: b234a9 [Preview] No.85174 del
>>85172
yes it will be difficult to get published but thats alright, challenge accepted y'know and yeah brown people and their larping have cost a lot of people their lives, especially jewish larping.



(104.35 KB 564x452 jewfortresses.png)
(239.44 KB 480x631 jewrycharters.png)
Medieval and ancient jewry Anonymous 02/15/2020 (Sat) 18:50 Id: d8e1dd [Preview] No. 78541 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
We're all well aware of the aspects of the JQ that involve over-representation in places of power in society, but I think it is also interesting to look into the JQ from a historical perspective to see the privileges that the Jews had since nearly the beginning of recorded history, so in contrast to the narratives of oppression peddled to us today.

From time immemorial this particularistic race has kept among themselves, seeing themselves as "chosen" with double-standards in morality. Through their natural drive to trade and usury, they have spread far and wide to port cities and trading post, growing rich through trade, interest and theft. With their newly found the wealth the Jews become useful to European governments, using their influence to extract privileges from the kings such as tax exemptions, the ability to lend money at interest and even military protection. In the city of Tudela in Navarre the Jews were housed by the king in a fortress to protect them from the enraged goyim (see pic 2).

Anyways, this thread will discuss truths of Judaism mostly from a historical perspective. Feel free to contribute and recommend either videos, works or infographs that go into good detail on these matters.
41 posts and 27 images omitted.


Anonymous 06/03/2020 (Wed) 17:30:37 Id: c40dc6 [Preview] No.80537 del
>>80536
Why would you extrapolate from Positive Christianity to the entire Third Reich, unless you set out with the intention of finding an error. I was specific. I said Positive Christianity was a failed experiment, I didn't say National Socialism failed. Next time, ask instead of rushing to a phony conclusion. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll go look and post later.


Anonymous 06/03/2020 (Wed) 20:44:58 Id: 289d38 [Preview] No.80541 del
>>80537
Because the Third Reich was the only time Positive Christianity existed, wide-spread and nationwide. You still have yet to explain why it "failed".


Anonymous 06/04/2020 (Thu) 04:44:30 Id: c40dc6 [Preview] No.80543 del
>>80541
>Because
I don't want to hear it. Are you speaking for the other anon? Do I need to carve out a block of my day just for you? I said I'd post later. I said it was a failed experiment, based on a speech the Fuhrer gave to the Reichstag. There were priests and preachers accusing the National Socialist government of injustice or something. Basically the point of Positive Christianity was to harmonize two discontented Churches: evangelical and roman. If you don't know what speech I'm talking about, I can't find it, so go ahead and whip me or whatever.


Anonymous 06/04/2020 (Thu) 12:04:21 Id: 4fe7dc [Preview] No.80548 del
>>80543
>I don't want to hear it.
I don't give a fuck what you want to hear.
>Are you speaking for the other anon?
I am the same anon. Sometimes the .net goes down and I have to use the .org. There are different IDs there and ID sharing. endchan.org is kind of fucked up.
>I said it was a failed experiment, based on a speech the Fuhrer gave to the Reichstag
No you didn't. This is the first time you've brought up the lie that Hitler ever gave a speech declaring failure of Positive Christianity.
>I can't find it, so go ahead and whip me or whatever.
Because it doesn't exist. I've read through all speeches of Hitler. I'm also aware that the kike Francois Genoud forged the Table Talks both to bash Christianity and lie about Hitler. You're at a dead end.


Anonymous 05/22/2021 (Sat) 19:32:38 Id: d76f18 [Preview] No.84740 del
>>78588
Jews are proud of Chrisopher Columbus's jewish heritage.

https://archive.is/ERxsD
https://archive.is/Dv9nA



(13.31 KB 202x250 download.jpeg)
"Turkish Crypto-Jews" committed the Armenian. Anonymous 08/12/2022 (Fri) 12:58 Id: 1dce58 [Preview] No. 88141 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
The Sabbatean / Freemasonic/ Cabalistic zionist/ illuminati Jews have utterly exploited the unprecedented hatred of Turks and Kurds in the extermination of Aramean and other Christians of Ottoman Empire. The decisive role the crypto- Jews played in this crime against humanity is careful hidden.

The so-called "genocide" experts blame in chorus exclusively the Turks for the genocide, but are suspiciously quiet as a mouse about the evildoers behind it. The reason for this silence is that the Zionist/ illuminati Jews have a powerful weapon in their hands to use against everyone who dares to investigate the important role the Turkish crypto- Jews had played in the genocide of 1915. And that powerful weapon to silence everyone is the phrase "anti-Semitism."

That is the reason why at the Western Universities, where genocide is investigated and taught, never the contribution of the "donmeh" Jews in de Aramean genocide of 1915 will be investigated and published. Those who dare to tackle the matter will get faced with the invisible power of the Cabalistic / Talmudic/ Zionist illuminati Jews resulting in their demonization and losing their job because of "anti-Semitism."


Anonymous 08/12/2022 (Fri) 13:04 Id: 1dce58 [Preview] No.88142 del
Turkish crypto Jews were involved in the Armenian Christian Genocide. Armenians are regarded as Amalek in the Talmud. Nothing wrong with burning and crucifying them. And what about the holdomor in the Ukraine? We are getting a “holocaust” museum in Adelaide South Australia (LOL). Our state has less than 2 million people and we live at the arse end of the world. Have they built a memorial on the moon yet? Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council (AIJAC) recently attended the South Australian Parliament something to do with new antisemitic legislation. What are they afraid of? Will the Kangaroos say something nasty? They must be re-educated. Look…..my hero is a Jew (Jesus Christ) but this is ridiculous. They need to practice SOME INTROSPECTION. If you get thrown out of every country you have ever lived in then you ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.


Anonymous 08/12/2022 (Fri) 19:13 Id: c2b8dc [Preview] No.88144 del
(91.10 KB 564x509 1659312028540249.jpg)
>>88142
> If you get thrown out of every country you have ever lived in then you ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
Its useless to point the obvious from our side that jew will always be evil but for them they wont get it why fhey are evil for simple reason.
Since their tribe has written and in mindset take whatever you want as word or all of it that everything is made for them to serve them and be dealt as they see fit ie giving to anyone except them a worst possible live and death imaginable, they believe in it they told it many times that they think like that and anyone daring to say something different is wrong since by thalmud he exists as thing to make them the world which they desire and serve them yada yada you get the image


Anonymous 08/12/2022 (Fri) 19:16 Id: c2b8dc [Preview] No.88146 del
>>88144
>as word or all of it
From words of thalmud


Anonymous 08/13/2022 (Sat) 02:30 Id: f541c6 [Preview] No.88152 del
(183.54 KB 907x607 Jesus Galilean.jpg)
(3.23 MB 2500x1564 493 (2).jpg)
(271.66 KB 680x1483 theft.png)
(230.99 KB 577x343 2 (5).png)
>>88142
>my hero is a Jew (Jesus Christ)
Mary was Galilean which made Jesus Galilean. He spoke Aramaic not Hebrew. Jesus was not a jew. The simple fact is - jews steal everything they can get their grubby hands on. The oldest proof of the Old Testament is the Septuagint and of the New Testament is the Codex Sinaiticus. Both are in Ancient Greek. The jewish claims that Christian religion originated from them in Hebrew language is merely another of their many heinous lies. They have zero evidence. But the Dead Scrolls? They're forgeries on old shoe leather.

Non jewish people are only afraid of the label "anti-semitism" because we're not gathering in groups large enough to combat the jewish groups against us. Individuals vs mass numbers is always a losing strategy. Now, I'm not saying all of this just to be contradictory. The rest of both your posts are facts so I won't argue against them. You seem to be shaking off the cobwebs of jewish influence but still have a few of their lies embedded in your mind.
Edit: Though IF you are the idiot of the deleted thread where Hitler was insulted by that OP who also "coincidentally" ranted about crypto jews but hates White Anglo Saxon Protestants and Nationalists, then nevermind.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 08/13/2022 (Sat) 15:01.



(12.75 KB 300x168 coronavirus.jpg)
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Intravenous and Oral High Dose Vitamin C dr ebola 03/11/2020 (Wed) 00:45 Id: 9d86a7 [Preview] No. 78923 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Intravenous and Oral High Dose Vitamin C

on at least one major alt-news board this information is being censored so I thought id post it here, maybe it will help you, maybe some of you will spread the word

here is a video in which a doctor in china tells story of a family in Wuhan who likely benefited from taking high dose vitamin C

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6-elCYFhqJs [Embed]

here is a thread on high - dose vitamin C ... for a while this message board frequently had posts on vitamin C, then suddenly they seem to start suppressing this information

*

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4262111/pg1

you'll have to click to see the information, its too long to post here
23 posts and 3 images omitted.


Anonymous 05/26/2022 (Thu) 05:39:48 Id: d48488 [Preview] No.87560 del
anyone ready for the monkey shit? have you already watch 12 monkeys? it's jews, all the way up, if you know who believes in the god of hate you know it's the jews, get ready for inflated fake monkey pox numbers


Anonymous 06/04/2022 (Sat) 10:46:29 Id: 5827e0 [Preview] No.87664 del
The world used to have no cities. City-states then started appearing. City-states led to countries. Now there is a global government. Hopefully, countries will break into small villages again when everything collapses.

Iceland is not a free country, but maybe small places are more likely of having peace if everyone has similar values and backgrounds and everybody knows each other.


Anonymous 06/07/2022 (Tue) 04:07:19 Id: 08187a [Preview] No.87676 del
>>87560
>anyone ready for the monkey shit?
That disease isn't really new either. That's pretty weird.
I guess COVID got old so now they're doing this


Anonymous 06/15/2022 (Wed) 05:02:16 Id: 08187a [Preview] No.87792 del
>>79013
>>78968
>>78923
Anyone saved a copy of those videos? Looks like they got taken down


Anonymous 08/11/2022 (Thu) 13:19 Id: 253f22 [Preview] No.88133 del
(5.65 MB 480x852 1653711554657.webm)
>>87676
>That disease isn't really new either. That's pretty weird
It is wierd for zion to rebrand HIV as new pathogen when they did it with flu cold pneumonia as covid?

>I guess COVID got old so now they're doing this
From what i figured out from 2019 to 2022 it wont become old as long as it sells it suffices so HIV rebranded wont for year be needed to overthrow flu rebranded in propaganda machine of tikun olam.



HOLOCAUST PHOTOS CONFIRMED FAKE Anonymous 03/15/2021 (Mon) 11:41 Id: 9db662 [Preview] No. 84228 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
ANNE FRANK'S SISTER SAYS THE HOLOCAUST PHOTOS WERE FAKED
https://files.catbox.moe/a66r8o.mp4
In this video, Anne Frank's sister tells how the soviet government made counterfeit photos of the "death camps" many years after those camps were supposedly liberated.

In this video, Vladimir Putin tells a room full of rabbis that the soviet government, which made those fake photos of the death camps, was primarily jewish.
https://archive.org/details/PutinSovietGovernmentWasMostlyJewish8085
4 posts and 6 images omitted.


Anonymous 04/19/2021 (Mon) 20:58:24 Id: 17ee02 [Preview] No.84496 del


Anonymous 08/09/2022 (Tue) 21:39 Id: fe65b7 [Preview] No.88113 del
llll


Anonymous 08/11/2022 (Thu) 12:48 Id: 1b1358 [Preview] No.88131 del
Americans scream that the only reason the US is Communist now is because of illegal immigrants, but are the fake Conservatives who flipped and support welfare, tyranny, debt, and wars blameless?


Anonymous 08/11/2022 (Thu) 13:10 Id: 728c08 [Preview] No.88132 del
>>84371
Holocaust deprograming course link is dead.
https://archive.ph/ZB27E
I posted archive.ph link in case someone would pass by


Anonymous 08/11/2022 (Thu) 20:45 Id: ca9d58 [Preview] No.88134 del
>>88132
Yes it's unfortunate the kikes got to it, but not surprising. If you're trying to wake someone up in a hurry without triggering their mentally conditioned Pavlovian response, try >>>/polfornormies/2



Brainstorming spreading National Socialism thread Anonymous 07/25/2022 (Mon) 14:04 Id: c6d076 [Preview] No. 87984 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
The point of this thread is not only to come up with ideas for spreading https://endchan.gg/pol/ , https://endchan.net/pol/ and https://endchan.org/pol/ but also National Socialism in general.

The facts about endchan's /pol/ are these: This board has been the most shilled and spammed and has had the highest amount of bans across the entire site since 2017. The most (banned) traffic were always either shills for jews, Feds making entrapment threads, attempts at destroying the board with gay porn, Atomwaffen Feds calling for violence during periods of public shootings, etc. The least traffic has been genuine National Socialists. What has been lost was the presence of two great Board Owners - Ocelotte and G_C. Along with that, a regular known as Spainflag anon hasn't been around in awhile as well as Book anon and English anon. What we have left is myself the Board Owner, Slovak anon, and some who are unidentified because this board's intent is to be anonymous. The facts about true National Socialism can be seen in the images.

Suggesting websites is one strategy but there is a major problem. I myself have tried and been banned from (((David Karp's))) Tumblr, (((Jason Citron's))) Discord, (((Larry Page and Sergey Brin's))) Gmail, (((Mark Zuckerberg's))) Facebook, (((Susan Wojcicki's))) YouTube, and even (((Ben Silbermann's))) Pinterest and (((Kevin Systrom's))) Instagram and (((John Stratton's))) Flickr due to images, (((Doug Leeds's))) Ask.com. Twitter has banned me a few times and I gave up there as well. Since jews obviously own the majority of popular social media; this leaves the Chans. Endchan's /pol/ genuine user traffic began from all those who used to be banned by 8chan's /pol/ moderation. The old days of calling out Trump as a quarter jew Zionist, Merkel as a jew etc. Now when bringing up Endchan at 8chan's moe site which doesn't have a /pol/, some fat Fed no life moderator issues a ban within the very second of posting. 16chan is down. Many other chan sites which I used to know about years ago are gone now. Frenschan seems to be friendly towards bringing up Endchan. That is all I'm aware of.

Suggest alternative chans which may be told about Endchan and National Socialism here. It doesn't even matter if jews catch on as long as you can avoid a permanent ban somewhere else. This board received publicity unintentionally back when someone reposted the Oslo shooter's intent from Facebook. Endchan was even brought up by Homeland Security. Any publicity is good because bad actors will be removed. The point has always been to agitate jews and make them publicize the cause. "Never forget" is their motto for their holocaust fraud and that is why National Socialism hasn't died as jews made enemies throughout time. They never do forget. The jews are obsessed with it, as well as with hating Hitler. This can be used to our advantage as well as telling chans. Trigger them and they will whine on their mainstream media outlets.
22 posts and 63 images omitted.


Anonymous 08/01/2022 (Mon) 15:42:33 Id: c6d076 [Preview] No.88045 del
(252.75 KB 600x200 1461089522855.png)
(21.62 KB 600x200 1461089631350.png)
(97.76 KB 600x200 1461089849622.png)
(181.01 KB 599x200 1461089892428.png)
(238.89 KB 600x200 1461090340135.png)
I cannot fix the .gif files, but here are those corrupted images fixed from >>88037 and >>88038


Anonymous 08/01/2022 (Mon) 19:00:24 Id: 6c75b0 [Preview] No.88046 del
(364.03 KB 927x620 tiso2.jpg)
>>88030
>should at least post all the related banners
Banners can be handy when i will find another "this place sucks" or curses on censorship and do simmilar thing with fuck it we are out 8chan migration campagin.

Note for passing by people if they will find this in worst case when finnishing screencap or something you just have to place a watermark logo of this website or link on corner, it takes 10 seconds in photoshop or ms paint for such sacrifice of time


Anonymous 08/01/2022 (Mon) 19:03:33 Id: 6c75b0 [Preview] No.88047 del
>>88046
>do simmilar thing with fuck it we are out
Like fuck it we are out


Anonymous 08/10/2022 (Wed) 03:04 Id: b9c0ae [Preview] No.88117 del
I read the first line of your post
so I as a high intelect concluded,
you can't have what you want unless you get off the internet, why? easy, you can't control the internet, you can control what happens on a nation's internet (aka china) you have no power over the internet, you have to come to terms with the internet being a higher power that you though, you have to come to term with the internet being a tool bigger than the printing press, it's a brave new world, and fuck commies because they sill think labour comes from work, well some peoples labour is better than others, the thing is nobody is equal, it's a natural/genetical occurrence, my fight today is against todays marxist and todays morons, against todays and everydayst morons, the one who refuse to follow natural laws, the ones who refuse to follow betterment law, the one who push for low hanging fruit laws, the ones who's would do evil thing just for the sake of it, you know who they are, JEWS. Enough of the rant, you can't control the internet because it's too big, you need Russia or USA, or even funnier, Israel to push a larger internet revolution (the race revolution is the only revolution (Adolf the Man I think, dunno, I'm just an internet man, and I could be decieved by internet trolls)). You want to spread National Socialism?
1) get a bunch of buddies, buddies you can trust on
2) get that bunch of budies to know about the Nat Soc ideology and blood ideology
Well bud, it all comes down to havin kids, just have kids, and a shit load of kids
fuck niggers too
niggers ruin everything


Anonymous 08/11/2022 (Thu) 02:33 Id: c6d076 [Preview] No.88130 del
>>88117
Ok. Let me run something by you. What if someone has nobody they can trust that isn't a brainwashed idiot who will start having a retarded panic attack once you announce to them you're a National Socialist? Because that's my life. Every fucking piece of shit surrounding me at work and that I know personally are heavily indoctrinated by ZOG.



(975.98 KB 620x566 hitler-1.png)
Why Germans were the true heroes in WW2 Anonymous 02/23/2020 (Sun) 04:43 Id: 26d08a [Preview] No. 78664 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
When Hitler was elected, almost immediately prosperity and peace popped up. Why was this? The Germans kicked out the Rothschilds, the jewish bankers that controlled Germany. The German people were starving, dying, dehydrating, and they just laughed and shook it off as nothing. When Hitler came to power, almost everyone loved him. He issued out new debt-free money, and the German economy instantly began to recover. Hundreds of thousands were given grand public works jobs, and they started to build mighty infrastructure with the new money. The German society began to value the work of physical labor and held it in high esteem. World class stadiums and transport systems were created. German engineers became world class and Germany began to lead in science and health. Germans thanked Hitler for freeing them from the debt slavery of the Rothschilds. Hundreds of thousands of new modern houses were created throughout Germany. The Germans became wealthy because they dont have to pay interest to a privately run central bank. The new economic systems allows the German worker to reap what they sow. German Workers experienced the best working conditions in Europe and were given government backed holidays. Meanwhile, the rest of Europe suffered from the debt slavery of the Rothschilds. In 1936, Hitlers approval ratings hit 99%. In 1938, 99.73% of Austrians vote to join Germany. After the vote, Hitler kicks the Rothschilds out of Austria too. Their economy instantly recovers. The Germans loved Hitler because he put them first and stood up to the bankers. The Rothschilds hated Hitler because Germany was out of the grasp of their debt slavery. There was only one option left for the Rothschilds to stop the new economic system. War.
4 posts omitted.


Hergle 02/23/2020 (Sun) 06:00:56 Id: b979d6 [Preview] No.78677 del
>>78666
All these people babyraging lmao just because we are far right doesnt mean we can't joke


Anonymous 02/23/2020 (Sun) 06:38:20 Id: fb18ad [Preview] No.78679 del
>>78677
>refers to the fact the jewish holocaust is a lie as "baby raging" some time after bringing up Hitler's dick
You're going to be a problem here, aren't you?


Anonymous 02/23/2020 (Sun) 06:41:21 Id: fb18ad [Preview] No.78680 del
>>78666
>And even if it did happen, it'd be justified because
Phrasing. https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/


anbu 05/18/2020 (Mon) 09:55:53 [Preview] No.79894 del
nice... I was right all along... who ever wins war rewrites history in their image... the truth was hidden.. It is crazy how the jews made everyone brain washed and hate them..
Makes my theory even more real than.. that we really did come from a different planet and destroyed it and when we got here with the lil tech we had we built the pyrimids etc than it got lost and we had to start over again... but after wars and wars history is writen that "king" is ruller and puts it in hes image.. the Egypt, Roman empire, atm the US..


Anonymous 05/18/2020 (Mon) 12:07:20 Id: fb18ad [Preview] No.79896 del
(353.56 KB 1272x1023 1512606176031.jpg)
(185.81 KB 968x871 Tor jews.jpg)
(207.70 KB 528x1078 Tor.jpg)
(267.67 KB 1716x945 234543.jpg)
>>79894
>that we really did come from a different planet and destroyed it and when we got here with the lil tech we had we built the pyrimids etc than it got lost and we had to start over again
Someone always comes in here trying to make the rest of us look crazy. Lame psyop attempt.