/inn/ - The Inn

A place for random discussion

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom

Expand All Images


(181.04 KB 960x584 USA.jpg)
USA Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 14:58:59 [Preview] No. 353
Does anyone else think Americans are too prideful of themselves. I feel like they're extremely self centered and it makes it really frustrating to talk with them. I know the Jews control the country but why do Americans have such patriotism while at the same time they loathe themselves. It's something I've never quite understood. It's hard to discuss this because one side calls you racist and the other calls you anti white. You must uncover the flaws of the character of a people before you can go about fixing them and that's something Americans really want to avoid. I get that some Americans can be pretty defensive when it comes to things like their ethnicity because of all the divisive mongrel bullshit being pushed and obviously we all know who's promoting that type of propaganda. However that doesn't mean Americans are immune to criticism. I feel people use scapegoats to reflect any sort of criticism towards themselves and it makes it hard to discuss any sort of faults. It's great to love your country and your people but you should always be willing to look at your people from differing perspectives.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 15:40:43 [Preview] No.354 del
(92.20 KB 1280x720 maxresdefault.jpg)
They kind of got all the right to. The great American dream, global dominance, equal opportunity for all professions, hard work actually pays off, government doesn't fuck you in the ass everyday, independent judiciary and bill of rights. People would kill others to get a chance to live in the USA.
Until they figure out that the American Dream is long dead.

>Why do Americans have such patriotism while at the same time they loathe themselves
Based on what I've seen around here, the education system and media has intensified their white guilt and made them feel ashamed of their history - slavery and killing Injuns.

What Criticisms do you mean btw? It's possible to debunk everything or point them at Jews/Masons.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 16:07:04 [Preview] No.355 del
>>353
Examples?
As an American, I've heard a lot of criticism from Europeans based on short visits here (example: you can't find real bread anywhere in America) and also criticism that is pure projection (example: Americans act like disrespectful cunts when they visit other countries).


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 16:18:18 [Preview] No.356 del
>>355
That sounds similar to how Asians complain that they can't get cheap rice. Can't blame the jews for bread or rice.
No idea about tourists. Could be they're just paranoid about scams.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 16:25:16 [Preview] No.357 del
>>354
It's moreorless because of the way they ignore European cultures and classify us all as white. I get we are all the same people but I prefer to be called by my own country. I feel it's more globalistic to call us all whites rather than regional distinctive names like Dutch, Danish, Spaniard, Italian, German, Swede, British, French etc etc. I get that we are all white but destroying national identity is something I despise. I think the reason is because European Americans in specific have to distinguish themselves from nigger Americans, Kike Americans mongrels and other hodgepots. Call it nitpicking but it's something I mainly associate with Americans.

>>355
>You can't find real bread anywhere in America
Is this true? I'm actually curious now.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 17:18:50 [Preview] No.358 del
>>357
>Is this true? I'm actually curious now.
Even in rural towns, European delis and bakeries are common, where they make bread on premises as well as ship in items that are common in European supermarkets. The guy in question I was arguing with turned out to not even be from Europe at all. He was a shitposting aussie.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 17:24:19 [Preview] No.359 del
>>357
But to answer your question more thoroughly. American bread tends to be more simple with less variety. You can get decent bread at bakeries but you won't get the choices you get in Europe and corners are cut, for example baguette is often baked without the steam.

That being said, many people on vacation from other countries tend to wander into corporate chain restaurants and get a skewed impression of food in America.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 19:08:51 [Preview] No.360 del
>>359
Think think the view of American food is that it's mostly fast food because that's mainly what America is known for. When you think of American Food you think of shit like starbucks and Mcdonalds.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 20:50:34 [Preview] No.361 del
>>360
Yes. And in a time before I was born, exploring American towns was actually worth the effort because there was a variety of restaurants that corporations have killed off. At the same time, locals in American towns know the good restaurants that beat the chains in quality. And if you're visiting, it would do you good to ask locals for recommendations where to eat. Within the country, itself, American cuisine is defined by home cooking more than dining out, and there are restaurants that pander to that.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 22:07:37 [Preview] No.362 del
>>361
>)
Yes. And in a time before I was born, exploring American towns was actually worth the effort because there was a variety of restaurants that corporations have killed off. At the same time, locals in American towns know the good restaurants that beat the chains in quality. And if you're visiting, it would do you good to ask locals for recommendations where to eat. Within the country, itself, American cuisine is defined by home cooking more than dining out, and there are restaurants that pander to that.
Well that sucks it's good to know you people still know your way around your towns to the extent that you can find specific brands. I come from Britain. So our food is mostly fish chips some soups and lots of pasties + tea. Can you name me some homemade american cuisine that'd be interesting to look up.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 22:48:16 [Preview] No.363 del
>>362
America is such a melting pot that any European cuisine that you can think of and you enjoy, there is an American version that is pretty good if you find the right place. This is also true for homes in America. We cook what was passed down from our European ancestors.
Other than that, it's regional. If up in New England, the clam chowder and lobster tends to be very good. Or any kind of shellfish-based cuisine.
In New York, the pizza is very good, as well as the Indian, Pakistani and Asian restaurants.
In Philadelphia, the hot sandwiches are very good: cheesesteaks as well as sandwiches with Italian names that you can find in certain food trucks and pizzerias. There's a small chain in Philadelphia called "Primo Subs" that makes great sandwiches.
Out west, especially Texas, the barbecue food is very good: steaks, chops, ribs, and all the sides that go with them. If you're ever in Texas, find one of those family meal-style restaurants where everyone sits at a long wooden table.
This covers regions I've been to and eaten in. But from what I've heard, seafood stews are very good in the south, especially Louisiana, namely jambalaya and gumbo. Hot dogs from food trucks and pizzerias are very good in Chicago. Tacos are very good in California.

For generic American food, fried chicken is always good, as long as you stay away from the fast food chains (except Church's, they are very good). Chili seems to be good everywhere. It's tough to find bad chili. If you find a diner, order breakfast food like pancakes or eggs. Also, diners usually have very good burgers. High-end steakhouses are usually quality with big portions. And, they're rare now, but if you can find an independent, non-corporate donut shop, donuts are amazing. That's all I can think of right now.


Anonymous 06/30/2020 (Tue) 23:03:45 [Preview] No.364 del
>>362
Also New York has very good German restaurants if you travel to Queens or Brooklyn. And, anywhere on the East Coast, Brazilian churrascarias are always good. And Florida apparently has very good Cuban restaurants.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 08:58:50 [Preview] No.365 del
>>363
So effectively american cuisine is the combination of other cuisines from other cultures with an American touch? Makes sense considering that America was originally a combination of differing European factions warring with each other. Who knows maybe in the future you'll make better food. You never know, After all. America is still young as far as history is concerned.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 13:41:11 [Preview] No.367 del
>>365
I wouldn't recommend "traditional" American food because most of that came about post-industrial revolution, so it's based off brand name canned things. You're better off eating what people around here enjoy eating.
America is too big to have a uniform national cuisine. As I said, you have to go by the region. I named a bunch of unique regional foods, so I'm not really sure what you're on about. If you specifically tell me where you're visiting, and I've been there, I can help.

Unless you just read the first and last sentence of my post and are trolling.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 13:57:55 [Preview] No.368 del
>>367
The reason I said that it's other cultures with an American touch is because of the regional stuff + how things like pizza is Italian. The whole shitskin + chinese restaurants for new York. What exactly are cheese sticks. Hard cheese?
I understand the point of America being too big to have a uniform national cuisine because Even Britain has distinct cuisines for each of the countries. Thanks for the intel.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 14:08:53 [Preview] No.369 del
>>368
Cheese sticks? No. Cheesesteaks. It's a Philadelphia thing and that's actually one unique thing that originated within the country. It's a sandwich made from shaved steak with cheese and onions, mushrooms, sometimes peppers. It's actually really good and only good in Philadelphia. They have a technique that restaurants elsewhere try to mimic, but can't get right.
Even within Italy, pizza varies by the region and American pizza is nothing like Italian pizza. Italians even refuse to call it pizza.

New York makes a lot of shitskin food because that's who lives here. To be fair, shitskin food is on the rise in England as well and tikka masala is an English dish, also very common in New York.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 14:35:51 [Preview] No.370 del
>>369
I don't know how I managed to read cheese sticks off of that in all honesty. If it's one of the unique things that originated in America I wouldn't mind trying it sometime. Though I have no plans currently to go over to America.
>Italians even refuse to call it pizza
Do they. I've never heard that before.

One thing I kinda wish we had in Britain that America has in spades is guns. Know it's a stereotype of Americans to love guns but seriously I feel powerless due to the lack of one.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 14:53:44 [Preview] No.371 del
Yes. I think they have some nice scenery up north but other than that they don't have much. It's embarassing when they say that the US is as diverse as Europe because they have a slightly different accent in some places(all of which are basically the same to an outside ear anyway).


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 15:05:25 [Preview] No.372 del
>>370
Well my dad's side of the family immigrated over from Italy and many still live there. American pizza is more like an open-faced sandwich compared with Italian pizza. Then, Chicago pizza is very different from New York pizza, called deep-dish, it's baked in a deep cast iron pot filled with sauce.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 15:27:36 [Preview] No.373 del
We are united just as easily as we are divided. With so much diversity in opinion, you will eventually bring about one to the surface that enacts the herd mentality of agreeability. And, with such entitlement as living in a "first"-world country, what's not to like or agree on?

You see, we are lab rats living in a maze of social experiments and orderly chaos. Citizens here understand the surface so well, yet are entrained at a young age to not dive in deep. Why? Because there's no need. Enjoy a simple life and pay no mind to the puppet masters. Say, see that distraction over there? With media consumption at an all-time high, everyone has been wired to accept the lifestyle thrown at them and not naturally chosen by the important side of being - the self.

Americans loathe themselves because we are the epitome of decadence, with so much access to whatever comes to mind. Instant gratification is but a drive or click away, worry not about the time spent on working hard to achieve your dreams, and instead, wonder why you have days upon days of nothing to do because you have done it all already. Sound familiar? In Ecclesiastes, we will find that the preacher's son eventually claims that "all is vanity", for once you have everything in the world made readily available, what else is there to life? Welcome to the modern age.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 15:57:40 [Preview] No.374 del
>>372
So you have a soft spot for Italians huh.

>>373
>We are united just as easily as we are divided. With so much diversity in opinion, you will eventually bring about one to the surface that enacts the herd mentality of agreeability. And, with such entitlement as living in a "first"-world country, what's not to like or agree on?
This is a big problem honestly. Everyone follows their own selfish desires. It's something that becomes apparent the more you recognize that the thing that normalfags strive for the most is to be unique and different. Yet they berate us for being different. It's kinda ironic in a way. Since normalfags seem to think they are on the right side of history but in reality they are nothing more than mere footnotes. Everyone would rather live obliviously rather than face the cold hard truth of reality. Imageboard users escape too however in these parts of the internet you get hardened and while things like anime still does amuse us somewhat, we rather instead of indulging in it use it as an ideal. The reason such a thing as a "waifu" exists isn't because it's degenerate. Though it can become degenerate if you become over obsessive. It's merely what we as men want our women to have in terms of qualities we strive for. You used an especially good word to describe it.
>Decadence
The fact that waifu's are a thing we have isn't because we are deviant it's because we want things to be better than the current state of things. Everything is shit, and modern pop culture is the epitome of the current worlds state. Everyone unwilling to change simply because they are too unwilling or are addicted to things like porn. I watch anime. However I also exercise, Eat healthily, Go out for walks, Work, Read and similar things. Anime is simply a hobby for me. Yet for others it's a way of life. That to me is horrifying. Anime is great, But holding it up as the absolute pinnacle of life is seemingly trying to use anime to replace something that is sorely lacking.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 17:03:23 [Preview] No.375 del
>>374
Indeed, as men we strive towards ideals, which are all in how we model them to be. While remembering that man is both the marble and the sculptor, our true challenge lies in implementing our ideals and thus our dreams into reality, taking a hardened mind and concentrated spirit, not relinquishing this life from what life may become. Rather, we desire no longer, coming to understand and acknowledge how powerful 'want' may succeed over 'need', as many are coming to observe currently. Unfortunate circumstances rear themselves in present time, children raised around hypersexuality being normalized since the time I came into being in the early 90's. This only warps the child away from rational living, preparing nothing in advance for livelihood. Instead of a future built by hands that love what they do, with greater love for what has been achieved, the lower mind dominates the actions of man, cutting away the Achilles' heel. In plain sight, when a couple looks more to their oartner's body rather than their eyes, the person of observation lost true sight to the one they are with. Individual subjectivity over objective love, and thus, truth itself.

Lest the continuity of discussion involve a downward direction, let us be reminded of matters involving importance. Values, virtues; what once held high credence to the pedigree of man may be restored by pillars set on a firm, steady foundation, and let it point towards higher purpose. I will share one with you that has helped to strengthen my resolve in these times, especially when building bridges with those you enact your efforts. Reciprocity is truly phenomenal, and helps to provide valuable lessons. In order to give, one must be willing to receive, and in order to receive, one must be willing to give. When done genuinely and honestly, you have a circuit of true power. Each revolution made by this circuit provides countless blessings, as one may find, and can be found within the self. When we appreciate the self, of who we are, there comes a great relief. This is what not only America needs, but everyone that continues holding life in their being. Remind yourself of this, and loathe not the incredible gift of life that we have. Listen not to the voices outside of your control, and direct this appreciation inside.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 17:13:00 [Preview] No.376 del
>>375
Posted too soon. Include that Americans are largely desensitized and demoralized, paving the road to derealization, a loss of touch with reality, fueling vain desires for escapism. Reality does not change, life does. This is part and parcel why we must strive to rise higher. Purpose only seems unreachable until we begin the ascent. Life is a summit, embrace this challenge and bear the lessons, no longer beating yourself up for learning them and instead applying them every step of the way. Power belongs to no system, despite how strong the illusions may be. You hold the power that others both crave and detest.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 18:18:10 [Preview] No.377 del
>>375
>Indeed, as men we strive towards ideals, which are all in how we model them to be. While remembering that man is both the marble and the sculptor, our true challenge lies in implementing our ideals and thus our dreams into reality, taking a hardened mind and concentrated spirit, not relinquishing this life from what life may become. Rather, we desire no longer, coming to understand and acknowledge how powerful 'want' may succeed over 'need', as many are coming to observe currently. Unfortunate circumstances rear themselves in present time, children raised around hypersexuality being normalized since the time I came into being in the early 90's. This only warps the child away from rational living, preparing nothing in advance for livelihood. Instead of a future built by hands that love what they do, with greater love for what has been achieved, the lower mind dominates the actions of man, cutting away the Achilles' heel. In plain sight, when a couple looks more to their oartner's body rather than their eyes, the person of observation lost true sight to the one they are with. Individual subjectivity over objective love, and thus, truth itself.
You can tell the character of a man by simply looking at how he copes with his life. Even simplistic things like a reasonable diet are difficult without proper amounts of discipline. Man strives to become great but is held back by his insecurities and more importantly, his hubris. When you think you are perfect that's the point you become lesser than dirt. A man should recognize his limitations and instead of hiding them he should try to limit them. Hypersexualization of society is another problem because it makes people care about pleasure rather than the practical choices. It's a shame but people never desire to leave their comfort. Most people would like to take the easy path but strong men take the hard path as a choice. It's this type of thinking that brings out the best of humanity.

>Lest the continuity of discussion involve a downward direction, let us be reminded of matters involving importance. Values, virtues; what once held high credence to the pedigree of man may be restored by pillars set on a firm, steady foundation, and let it point towards higher purpose. I will share one with you that has helped to strengthen my resolve in these times, especially when building bridges with those you enact your efforts. Reciprocity is truly phenomenal, and helps to provide valuable lessons. In order to give, one must be willing to receive, and in order to receive, one must be willing to give. When done genuinely and honestly, you have a circuit of true power. Each revolution made by this circuit provides countless blessings, as one may find, and can be found within the self. When we appreciate the self, of who we are, there comes a great relief. This is what not only America needs, but everyone that continues holding life in their being. Remind yourself of this, and loathe not the incredible gift of life that we have. Listen not to the voices outside of your control, and direct this appreciation inside.
People aren't willing to take care of their brothers and sisters. That's effectively what a nation is. A family of people. The word king comes from kin. He is the father of the people so to speak. Life maybe difficult but hatred is what increases the difficulty. Self pity is the destruction of man.


Anonymous 07/01/2020 (Wed) 18:18:26 [Preview] No.378 del
>Posted too soon. Include that Americans are largely desensitized and demoralized, paving the road to derealization, a loss of touch with reality, fueling vain desires for escapism. Reality does not change, life does. This is part and parcel why we must strive to rise higher. Purpose only seems unreachable until we begin the ascent. Life is a summit, embrace this challenge and bear the lessons, no longer beating yourself up for learning them and instead applying them every step of the way. Power belongs to no system, despite how strong the illusions may be. You hold the power that others both crave and detest.
Stories shouldn't be used as a form of escapism. They should be used as something which people should aspire to be. It's why women were always portrayed as strong willed, noble and were virgins. Men were portrayed as strong, brave, Full of vigor and love for his people. Nowadays men are portrayed as weak while women are portrayed as strong. The fiction of the era is what defines the people of the era. I will say the ancients weren't perfect but no one is. You have to recognize weakness and overcome it. Not acknowledging it will destroy you.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply