12/07/2019 (Sat) 22:27
No. You live alongside of other communities. Like many
other users here on Endchan, I am not here merely to accommodate you or your board. If Tor reporting is blocked on /pol/ it ends up here.
I realize this is not an ideal situation. In that respect I emphasize the following:
1. Unblocking Tor reporting may not be an option as too many others use it to play troll-ball with /pol/.
2. This thread is not a criticism of /pol/.
3. This thread is not meant to be a challenge to /pol/.
4. The Endchan /pol/ mod staff have always been reliable and consistent in dealing with these issues when they are available to do so
5. Not even our site admins can babysit things 24x7.
Like occasional CP postings from times past, this was an emergency whole site compromising situation without the traditional means to report it. The situation was dealt with. Thank you, Mr. Global. This thread now has no purpose other than to attract meaningless grousing. We already have a /pol/ containment thread here if further bitching about this or whatever issue is required. I suggest it may be worthwhile to delete or lock this thread to allow everyone move on.