Want a functional board? Then create an environment of shared trust between all participants:
- value trust over certainly (you can't have certainly anyways)
im aware and do trust to a point. gotta work on it. but all that 8chan shill shit scorned me good.
- assume most people are trustworthy (coz it's mostly true)
yes i know people by nature are good, proby why i let the shills in. even they need a chance to change for god
- give people a chance to show you they can be trusted (small responsibilities moving to larger ones)
yes, am working on it. if i can lurkers to become notetakers and notetaklers to move up to baking then may, jsut maybe i can get a bv... alreay have one on the board but he dont want to do more than just bake.
- if there's a question/problem, give patient feedback and see how it goes
i will try to be more patient and pleasurable when anwering questions and giving feedback.
- treat all anons with respect (anons are smart, motivated and self-activating--they don't take shit from bossy bakers or BOs)
am trying to move away from bossiness. i know some anons are actually the boss in real life. bv jobs just waiting for them here.
- treat the board like it's for everyone, not just for the creator or current BO, especially applies to a Qresearch board (which can never really be a personal board like one on making kites or something)
i forgot, was alone in the wilderness for so long dint realize other anons were looking for home too.
- respect the traditions of the Q movement (the rules, how boards/notes are managed,etc). Assume that if people have been doing something a certain way for a long time--e.g., organizing the dough a certain way--there is probably a good reason it.
yes, am reducing the dough back to something more manageable. my issue is it was never maintained. it was just created and that was it.
- Get oldfags to tell you shit (they know a lot!)
i listen to you. i take in the information. i do adapt. have to or i die.
- Spend a lot of time looking at the bred (making sure things are ok, anons have what they need, there are no problems--and that there is a baker on duty, etc).
thats what i want to finally be able to do. jsut need a few more bakers and good BV to step up.
- communicate clearly & be open to feedback (mgmt including bakers can be really bad about asking for it--but it's essential for developing trust).
i try to communicate all the time. what do i need, what do anons need, what does potus need, what does GOD need. i listen with both ears. i try to learn. forward never still.
- don't nag (everybody hates it)
Reminders will be reduced in coming days as stated we know what to do, whos doing what.
Focus reminders will most likely be the last stand made. andnot too many of those should be needed if we all follow the flowchart. eyes on potus.
ty anon. i do listen. i do try to learn. i do try to make this a comfy home for all anons.
i mean its not much, but its getting there. anons are building more and more by the hour, bringing in great ideas and concepts.
GO ANONS WOOHOO GOD BLESS US ALL IN THESE DAYS /\ #WWG1WGAWW